advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What a BUNCH OF BULLSHIT! READ THIS CRAP!

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey fellas, CBS ran this story, total misinformation and it was HORRIBLE! Fucking Ashcroft is declaring a "war on roids" I could go off on a big rant but it is the same old story *sigh*. I fucking hate what this country has become.

**broken link removed**

PS -- and that "ex-roid rager" can kiss my ass, he was an asshole before, and an asshole when on, and an asshole after, in fact an even bigger asshole now!

What exactly is a "textbook specimen of roid rage"? Oh, someone who wasn't mentally prepared/strong enough for these supplements. Wake up pissed and it gets worse througout the day? WTF?

"If your kid comes through the door and he's got no neck and his traps are out to here, the kid's got a drug problem," Koegan says.

What a pussy...

Thanks for posting Ivan. We all need to be proactive with shit like this and stories like these are absolutely ridiculous. Young kids shouldn't be using gear, but that asshole just got his 15 minutes. :rolleyes:

-slide

"A large number...are taking them purely for personal appearance. These people have no athletic aspirations at all".

Is wanting to have a nice appearance in itself a crime, or abuse of medical techology? If so abolish all lipo, plastic surgery, gastric bypass.

I could go on and on too...already have before.

The fucking idiots who make our laws and run our country make me sick.
:mad:

Just another heap of shit from the uninformed.

Steroids will never be legal in this country. Any politician who even mentioned legalizing them would be asked to resign. As much as I hate to say it, anyone who is fighting to have steroids legalized is fighting a losing battle. If anything, I would say that punishment for posession and distribution of steroids will become even more severe. A politician just talking about getting tougher on steroid laws makes the average American feel more secure.

All we will ever be able to do is continue risking our freedom to build some muscle. One negative report such as this can knock out years of "progress" on our side. Just get used to paranoia or go natural. Those are the only real options.

What really sucks is.....

Ol' Ashcroft was saying that to buy steroids is to support terrorism WTF is HE on?!?!?

I agree with what everyone has to say on this topic. I used to think steroids was cheating because my brother's friends used to us it. THey went from REC drugs to wanting to be big...now I would back and help anyone that wants to change their life.

Take away all the other bad things in this world. Like I stated before, if ROID RAGE was running around all the time, the MR. O, Arnold Classic, and NOC would be a boxing match not a body building contest.

OUR GOVT IS TERRIBLE when it comes to this matter.

ya

Steak Helmet said:
ITake away all the other bad things in this world. Like I stated before, if ROID RAGE was running around all the time, the MR. O, Arnold Classic, and NOC would be a boxing match not a body building contest.

SO TRUE LOL! And when there are problems of distemperment, it aint the drugs, but usually the diet factors/diuretics...

Ashcroft needs to get a life he must be bored

those who let there temper control them are weak to begin with and no buisness on the gas. Ashcroft is a hater !!!

There is only one political party who is on our side and that is the libertarian party. Check out www.lp.org
If enough of us can get involved at a level like MikeS and Rick Collins we might be able to decriminalize AS. Look what the pot heads have done. They've come a long way in many states.

I wonder if anyone informed Ashcroft of JFK's steroid and painkiller use throughout his Presidency? No one researches shit anymore.

ashcroft and bush are both men with way to much power and not enough intellect. Hell every one is a terrorist these days it makes me wonder if any one who doesnt agrea with the bush rigeme is a terrorist? I remember a very notorous terrosit is british histroy he went by the name of george washington

I LIKE BUSH AND ASHCROFT.

THEY MAY BE MISINFORMED ABOUT THIS SUBJECT. I FEEL GOOD ABOUT FINALLY HAVING A LEADER WITH SOME BACKBONE.

I AM TICKED ABOUT HOW STUPID PEOPLE ARE ABOUT STEROIDS.

Man the guy who gave his story is the biggest d*** no one made him take them now hes moaning about it whats up with that. Roid rage is an old wifes tale i know plenty of people who juice and wouldnt harm a fly and i know plenty of people who dont and are crazy. Gear aint bad its for champions Those who juice and more importantly know what they are doing are kings amoung men the king of there sport or the beach either one works for me.:D

politics

Same thing in the cold war era --- if you disagreed you were branded a communist. SICK!!!

Vote Demo = say goodbye to your guns
Vote Rep = say goodbye to your drugs

"I was a textbook specimen of roid rage. You wake up pissed off and the rest of the day you get more and more angry."
Patrick Koegan"

this fucker needs to get his ass kicked for spreading bs like this... But maybe thats my roid rage attitude comming out:eek:

anyway this is pissing me whats next, lex lugger just killed his wife and they are blaming the "STEROIDS" they found at his house... even tho the fuckers been on them for 30 years without killing her.

More Bullshit

I started to look through articles from different papers (online) regarding a supplement of choice for many and here is an excerpt from an article:

One officer, placed on paid administrative leave, is suspected of injecting steroids while on the job.

"These drugs are not only illegal but have some of the same negative side effects of cocaine and other drugs, like paranoia, hypertension, agitated states..."

Just wanted to add more (bullshit) fuel to the fire as its ironic how ignorant some people choose to be, particularly in (supposed) high ranking positions.

-slide

Re: What really sucks is.....

Ivan said:
Ol' Ashcroft was saying that to buy steroids is to support terrorism WTF is HE on?!?!?
i didnt know there were so many terror groups in MEX lol

i had to stop reading that bro before i sufferd roid rage

dont vote=dont complain about it
this is not a political board so I wont go into this to much but how many people just bitch about the way things are most just bitch if change is to take place something has to be done about it. sign petitions write your congressmen organize rallys

crackerjack414 said:
dont vote=dont complain about it
this is not a political board so I wont go into this to much but how many people just bitch about the way things are most just bitch if change is to take place something has to be done about it. sign petitions write your congressmen organize rallys

i understand where ur commign from i always say dont even bitch about it if u KNOW u cannot change it, but this is a juice board and something like this is worth talkign about, and yes its BS:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear