over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What A Life - O/T

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
So, it was 2 vacas ago when we were in St. Martin (the first time) and a guy comments as my wife and I are walking by in Marigot marina. He says, hey big man, how's it going? So we stopped and conversed for a few minutes. Come to find out he was from South Philly. My wife asked what his last name was, he said xxxx. She said holy shit, you're my cousin. Turns out she's a 2nd cousin or something. So we continued to talk and he asked us to hang out on his boat. Now picture a guy who is about 45, humble and dressed in just cargo shorts and a button down. Anyway, we agreed and he said alright come with me. We follow him to the other end of the marina. Ok, so I look and I see a dingy with an engine that looks like it is never going to start. So we said, fuck it, and hopped on. A little shaky, I'm like "Where is your cousin taking us to?", to my wife. We end up pulling into an exclusive private marina on this piece of shit. I was thinking are we stopping temporarily or are we here? He takes us in further and finally pulls along side of a 65 foot Cat. This thing was off the hook. Nicer than my house and with absolutely everything you could ever need. Friggin yachts. They are so luxurious anymore. Anyway, back to the story, he lives on this yacht and travels the carribean from island to island. He is retired at 45 and has everything paid for with no worries. He has docking slips paid for on 3 islands year round. What a life. I would love to work myself up to that someday. I know I will, but I just wanted to share that with you because he just called tonight and asked us to come down for a little bit. Strange but true, thousands of miles away, this Simone's cousin just sails the carribean for the hell of it.

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
So, it was 2 vacas ago when we were in St. Martin (the first time) and a guy comments as my wife and I are walking by in Marigot marina. He says, hey big man, how's it going? So we stopped and conversed for a few minutes. Come to find out he was from South Philly. My wife asked what his last name was, he said xxxx. She said holy shit, you're my cousin. Turns out she's a 2nd cousin or something. So we continued to talk and he asked us to hang out on his boat. Now picture a guy who is about 45, humble and dressed in just cargo shorts and a button down. Anyway, we agreed and he said alright come with me. We follow him to the other end of the marina. Ok, so I look and I see a dingy with an engine that looks like it is never going to start. So we said, fuck it, and hopped on. A little shaky, I'm like "Where is your cousin taking us to?", to my wife. We end up pulling into an exclusive private marina on this piece of shit. I was thinking are we stopping temporarily or are we here? He takes us in further and finally pulls along side of a 65 foot Cat. This thing was off the hook. Nicer than my house and with absolutely everything you could ever need. Friggin yachts. They are so luxurious anymore. Anyway, back to the story, he lives on this yacht and travels the carribean from island to island. He is retired at 45 and has everything paid for with no worries. He has docking slips paid for on 3 islands year round. What a life. I would love to work myself up to that someday. I know I will, but I just wanted to share that with you because he just called tonight and asked us to come down for a little bit. Strange but true, thousands of miles away, this Simone's cousin just sails the carribean for the hell of it.
wow that is unreal! what has he done to become so successful? that is definately the life right there...i can't even imagine it.

Livin Large!

flexmaster said:
wow that is unreal! what has he done to become so successful? that is definately the life right there...i can't even imagine it.

He's done some things, here and there... lol... Unmentionables... Part of my wife's heritage... Anyway, he's out of harms way and living well away from it all now. I have to give him credit though, he didn't blow through his fortune. Funny thing is, that usually doesn't lead to a life like this. He must have done something good with his money. But yeah man, I'd give my right nut to just relax like that all the time and travel from island to island all year round.

Kaiser said:
But yeah man, I'd give my right nut to just relax like that all the time and travel from island to island all year round.

Amen to that! Hell, I'd be happy to take 6 months out of the year!

Kaiser said:
He's done some things, here and there... lol... Unmentionables... Part of my wife's heritage... Anyway, he's out of harms way and living well away from it all now. I have to give him credit though, he didn't blow through his fortune. Funny thing is, that usually doesn't lead to a life like this. He must have done something good with his money. But yeah man, I'd give my right nut to just relax like that all the time and travel from island to island all year round.
im with you 100% on all aspects of that. does he have a wife or anyone that he travels with, or just by himself?

flexmaster said:
im with you 100% on all aspects of that. does he have a wife or anyone that he travels with, or just by himself?

He has a guy that basically takes care of his boat and navigates it where he wants to go full time. What a life that guy has too. Other than that, he just picks up girls from island to island and visits them on a regular basis. Not too shabby...

Kaiser said:
He has a guy that basically takes care of his boat and navigates it where he wants to go full time. What a life that guy has too. Other than that, he just picks up girls from island to island and visits them on a regular basis. Not too shabby...
well good for him...im not sure i could live on the boat year round, year after year but i definately wouldnt mind watching over it for him for a few months every now and then. you let him now im available ok.:rolleyes:

That's some sweet ass shit bro,,,and Kais, if you ever get that larger look me up, I'll be your fulltime captain!!!:D

KAISER, I LOVE THE WATER AND IT WOULD BE MY DREAM.

WHAT YOU HAVE DESCRIBED...SAILING AROUND...CATCHING SOME SUN....SOME FISHING....AH YES! I DO THE POOR MANS VERSION EACH SUMMER....BUT, WOW! IT WOULD BE COOL TO DO WHAT YOU'VE DESCRIBED!

Kaiser said:

Im from Philly myself and when you mention South Philly the first 2 things that pop into my mind are either1) Pats or Geno's Cheesesteaks and 2)the mob.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear