advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What AAS are doctors able to prescribe in USA?

btails

Registered
Just wondering what all they are able to prescribe in the USA as far as aas? Doctor said he was open to suggestions to go along with my trt. I know deca is on the list but anything else?

Anavar, HGH (difficult though for whatever reason), Anadrol, and Deca will be the main ones... I’ve heard of some places prescribing Halotestin I believe, but I don’t think it’s very common or easy...

I've heard some TRT clinics are now prescribing masteron and primo. No idea how they are getting away with it.

depends, at these wellness centers people are getting Var, nandrolone (including NPP) and Test.. some are also getting peptides , more and more are becoming approved by the FDA for usages.. Sarms are being looked into as we speak, and big pharma might try and get their hands on them, but that's a different subject.

for the most part though. Far as AAS Test,var and nandrolone
peptides, of course HGH and many other peptides..

My TRT doctor has Anavar Testosterone and Deca available.

Anavar, HGH, test cyp

My TRT place has..
Test
Deca
Anavar (Oxandralone) - 5,15,25,50 MG caps from $3-$5/each
Winstrol (Stanozolo) - 5-50MG caps $3-$6/each..

Don't know the magical secret of getting their Anavar.....Place is mostly more legitimate and less "pill mill" like compared to other clinics. These are shown on their online ordering site you have to have a login for - and then from the compounding pharmacy they use.

My TRT place has..
Test
Deca
Anavar (Oxandralone) - 5,15,25,50 MG caps from $3-$5/each
Winstrol (Stanozolo) - 5-50MG caps $3-$6/each..

Don't know the magical secret of getting their Anavar.....Place is mostly more legitimate and less "pill mill" like compared to other clinics. These are shown on their online ordering site you have to have a login for - and then from the compounding pharmacy they use.
I heard of winny being offered and in fact heard of some guys getting Drol at wellness centers.. I can't support this, this is what I heard. I have no reason to believe they were lying..
I'm not crazy about winny, but all power to someone if they wish to use it and get it legally. Right on!

I also had a friend a couple years ago who had winny from his “doctor”, shadiest “script” I’ve ever seen, bottle had a piece of paper scotch taped to it saying what it was but that’s what he got....

What's the main use for anavar? What condition must you have? How can they just prescribe if you have no condition that'd require anavar

I don’t know how things are now with the hrt clinics. But around 2005 I was getting my stuff from one of them and they would prescribe you pretty much everything. They even had halotestin. Expensive but killer. Only things I never saw on the lists were tren and eq.

What's the main use for anavar? What condition must you have? How can they just prescribe if you have no condition that'd require anavar
The majority of these drugs are being prescribed and recognized for a lot of there off label properties. Anavar has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" this is found in connective tissue..
From a wellness centers standpoint with clinical data, it would assist with aging males and bone/joint pains especially with a genetic predisposition or family history where individuals could have symptoms of osteoporosis
as well as off-setting side effects from other drugs in a treatment program, slowing down inflammation and swelling.. The endocrine society could see it as being beneficially for over all preventing muscle wasting and improving body/skeletal weight. More and more meds are being used in scripts for off label properties, which is fair and about time that GP's and endo's greatly consider these aspects and approaches to treatments.

To my knowledge:

Test cyp
Test e
Test prop
Anavar (usually for burn patients to prevent wasting)
Deca (doc said usually only for HIV+ patients, had to ask about this one, wanted something to help my joints, but the doc wouldn't give it to me)
Android (this is methyl testosterone, I was given this when there was a supply problem with injectable test years ago)
Halotestin (not sure of the typical uses for this, but I was put on 10mg/day 5 days on 2 off by one HRT doc, wish I had it again, loved it)
HGH (though that's not an AAS)

Don't know about the others, these are the ones I have experience with or been told about.

I also had a friend a couple years ago who had winny from his “doctor”, shadiest “script” I’ve ever seen, bottle had a piece of paper scotch taped to it saying what it was but that’s what he got....

So the doctor wrote him a script for ug winny? That's awesome

To my knowledge:

Test cyp
Test e
Test prop
Anavar (usually for burn patients to prevent wasting)
Deca (doc said usually only for HIV+ patients, had to ask about this one, wanted something to help my joints, but the doc wouldn't give it to me)
Android (this is methyl testosterone, I was given this when there was a supply problem with injectable test years ago)
Halotestin (not sure of the typical uses for this, but I was put on 10mg/day 5 days on 2 off by one HRT doc, wish I had it again, loved it)
HGH (though that's not an AAS)

Don't know about the others, these are the ones I have experience with or been told about.

Just curious about what you loved with the Halo @ 10mg per day?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws