Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
What about clen one day/T3 the next...etc

Jethro Tull

What about clen one day/T3 the next...etc
Would a schedule like this be worth trying on a cutting phase?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

05-15-2002 04:13 AM

bigmag

I don't think that would be a good idea bro.....cytomel is something that has to be tapered up and kept at that dose then tapered down....you can't just start,stop,start, and stop it. That's just asking for hypothyroidism!!!

05-20-2002 02:40 PM

BALDNAZI

not true
It will not screw up your thyroid,but it may not be a good idea results wise.I think it would be optimum to take them together everyday.You can stop the clen,every 2 weeks,or even on the weekends to keep your body responding to it,but the t3 should be constant.But then again Jethro,Im a fat fuck ,so DO NOT listen to me,hehe...........

"Der Sieg Wird Unser Sein"

p.s. I saw your post about Phil's training methods and how you wish you were a genetic freak.You cocksucker!!!! How many times do we have to tell you,you have great genetics,better then most,just up the dosages!!!!If you keep this up brother,I will come down to the reservation,dressed like Chief Raging Cock,and I will scalp you,bastard!!

05-20-2002 09:19 PM

Jethro Tull

Thanks fellas for finally responding....
I haven't used T3 before but I like clen. I usually try to use the minimum dosages required to get an effect. I do read a lot on these subjects but it seems like such an individual thing on many of these supplements. For example, MikeS told me he can only tolerate very very low dosages of the T3 because he loses weight on it so rapidly.

BNaz: Appreciate that t3 info! thanks bud....I'll be honest with you on the dosage thing. Luckily I have done okay on low amounts, you gotta realize there aren't too many prolific lifters in this rural state and I didn't have access to much in the way of drugs [occasional bottle of vet test or eq.] Plus, before I had internet access I didn't have a clue about how much people actually used. Also, I am trying to juggle the whole thing with my belief in God...trying not to mess up what he's given me to work with. hahahaaha...Obviously he gave Phil more to work with!

05-20-2002 11:03 PM

BALDNAZI

I need low t3 doses too
Im just like MikeS.I have yet to find the right amount.I just melt muscle just as fast as fat on that stuff.At 100 mcg no matter what gear Im on,the muscle goes.Im thinking just 25-50mcg a day plus 6-10 clen.I posted about this awhile ago,and finally decided that Ravers high doses are way to high for me,too much muscle lost.I have no idea how he does it.

How have you been using the clen,you skipping a week at a time or just every few days?I like clen,the shakes and high body temp are cool.Seems to work very well for me,but once I find the right combo with T3,I will be very happy.

As far as your belief in God,I see how this could conflict.I guess you just want to use enough,so that its not abuse,and you don't ruin your health,cause your body is a temple so to speak.I see your point.There was a thread on meso about christians and juice,very informative.I think the consensus was that its not heroin or crack,its something that will improve yourself,not ruin your life.Now you and Meredith,with all that evil premarital sex going on,especially the videotapes,thats BAD brother.I think you should send her to the BN reform school,I will fix everything,hehe.

"Der Sieg Wird Unser Sein"

05-20-2002 11:24 PM

MikeS

I lose weight while on a cycle using 25mcg ED! And the second I stop, the weight comes back on. So I wont use it unless Im really trying to cutup, which Ive never done exclusively. Jethro-in theory, you could use both EOD, both being long acting drugs (several days in the blood). But I would at least give daily T3 a chance-see how you react. You will tell in a week. And in my talks with my bro Jethro, I think he is about to up the doseage soon!
So we have another freak on our hands!

05-21-2002 12:11 AM

Jethro Tull

I have a bottle of levothyroxine sitting here from 4 yrs.ago...
I had some in case....didn't use it and it's probably no good anymore!
Mike....the only thing freaky about me is my appetite, I actually dream about food! hahahaa...and I am sure to give the T3 a try, I just want to do it right.
BN...yep, I was able to hold out on the premarital thing until I was 22yr...I've had four relationships and they havent all been consecutive...sometimes gone without for 3yrs at a time...so I do try...but can't always do the right thing. Good thing a guy doesn't have to be sinless or I'd be screwed that's for sure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131