Votes: 13 20.3%
  • 30-40

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • 40+

Votes: 16 25.0%

• Total voters
6 months ago at 42.5 years old

Age 34. Been on for almost 8 years..

Do you feel like you've built an immunity to it or does it still work as well as always. Lot of debate on anti bodies building up etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Been on since 25. Admittedly not a good decision, but cant change it now.

After being on TRT for 7 years we were tying to conceive a child for over a year with no luck. I was advised by my Endo to take a few months off. I learned some interesting things about my body during those few (18 months). For example; After 3 months off TRT my levels were 286. It took 18 months to get my swimmers back.
We conceived the child and I went back on TRT, but not before I got my levels tested and surpassingly after 18 months of getting no testosterone injections my levels only came up to 318... 36 points, that it. I tired many different dosages, but have noticed that I like to keep my TRT dose fairly low (100mg/week), when I'm not blasting.

started back lifting at 40, hgh at 41. 6 mnths later total transformation.
2-3 a day for 4 yrs now and forever. with a pep break here and there.

Tried it once in my mid 30's and now in my later 30's would love to run a low dose again. Hopefully in the future funds will allow it.

I started at 39 and have been taking between 2ius and 4ius daily. It has made a dramatic improvement in the suppleness of my skin and growth of my hair. I have been cutting for a contest in March, when I added hgh the waistline starting dropping inches. I went from a 36 inch waist in June to a 32 inch waist in September.

I will remain on it at low dose for awhile and plan to cycle off on weekends soon.... Just to make sure my natural hgh production doesn't get shut down (no scientific evidence, just my opinion). After a couple of weeks I will go back to an everyday protocol and possibly and every other day protocol to see how I respond.

I'm in this for the long haul so finding out what works best for me is my number one goal.

I started at 39 and have been taking between 2ius and 4ius daily. It has made a dramatic improvement in the suppleness of my skin and growth of my hair. I have been cutting for a contest in March, when I added hgh the waistline starting dropping inches. I went from a 36 inch waist in June to a 32 inch waist in September.

I will remain on it at low dose for awhile and plan to cycle off on weekends soon.... Just to make sure my natural hgh production doesn't get shut down (no scientific evidence, just my opinion). After a couple of weeks I will go back to an everyday protocol and possibly and every other day protocol to see how I respond.

I'm in this for the long haul so finding out what works best for me is my number one goal.

I was waiting for someone to say this. Been on rips at 4iu/day for about 3.5 months now and I'll be damned if my hairline isn't thicker. Could just be a natural rebound in the hair cycle too because I thinned out over summer running Mast. Because of this I'm cautious to attribute it to GH. However, it seems noticeably BETTER than before even.

Anyone else notice improvement in MPB when using GH longterm?

Last edited:
Been on for over a year, 37 years old now. I haven't really noticed a difference in my hair line but it was never that bad anyway. But my hair is alot thicker and grows much quicker.

I was waiting for someone to say this. Been on rips at 4iu/day for about 3.5 months now and I'll be damned if my hairline isn't thicker. Could just be a natural rebound in the hair cycle too because I thinned out over summer running Mast. Because of this I'm cautious to attribute it to GH. However, it seems noticeably BETTER than before even.

Anyone else notice improvement in MPB when using GH longterm?

Brother, my hair has never been this full or nice. I've always had thin hair that just kind of flopped. Now my hair stands up without product, has lots of body, it's pretty nice considering I've always hated my hair.

Started at age 50, been on for about 7 months now. Currently doing 10iu rips 4 X week (lifting days).

17... it was the first thing i ran. Didnt get any gains from it really. I got two kits of lily from a kid in school who was prescribed it for 100$. The single kit last me like 4 months i ran what the dr. told him to do so i was barely even doing anything. It blow my mind now when I think back because his parents allowed him to self administer it, but he hated it so he stock piled them in his closet saying he took them.

Everymonth he would get a kit on his door step, he had about 20 of them in his closet fridge. Just thinking about it makes me wish i could go back and buy them all for 100 a piece lol.

Now with a real GH protocol i was 28 years old. been on gh for about a year off and on.

22. When jintropins were real and no fakes 9 years ago.

Best gainsinever had on GH hands down at 4 to 5iu.. I remember my mother saying "why are your hands so big you look gross"

Lovvvve it lol

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear