Votes: 14 21.9%
  • 25-30

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • 30-40

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • 40+

Votes: 16 25.0%

• Total voters
Started at about 36. Been on 85% of time since then mixed with some peptides. It allowed me to do only low dose gear but still maintain the type of look I want. I look better body wise now using this regiment and working out 25 mins weight lifting today with 10 mins of swimming 5 days a week, then I ever did in my 20s doing heavier doses and wasting 1.5-2 hours a day in the gym.

I also feel good. Working out and my daughter is the only thing that kept me alive after my wife left me, pretty much for another man, a year and a half ago. Even better, I will be moving back to Dallas in January to get back in real estate, and both my daughters will be going. Boo ya.( sorry got off topic rambling)

My blood work is always great. I will always use some dose of gh/peps/low dose gear for the rest of my life.

Started at about 36. Been on 85% of time since then mixed with some peptides. It allowed me to do only low dose gear but still maintain the type of look I want. I look better body wise now using this regiment and working out 25 mins weight lifting today with 10 mins of swimming 5 days a week, then I ever did in my 20s doing heavier doses and wasting 1.5-2 hours a day in the gym.

I also feel good. Working out and my daughter is the only thing that kept me alive after my wife left me, pretty much for another man, a year and a half ago. Even better, I will be moving back to Dallas in January to get back in real estate, and both my daughters will be going. Boo ya.( sorry got off topic rambling)

My blood work is always great. I will always use some dose of gh/peps/low dose gear for the rest of my life.

You ran lots of gear when you were younger and still had kids? Sorry just always interested on this topic

Started at 25 and been running it two years non stop

7 years and counting taking breaks here and there. Hgh is not a young man's drug of choice. Better suited for older guys who's metabolism is slowing down and great for injuries.

Yeah I didn't even consider the fact it hasn't been around all that long. I'm only 26 myself so I'm trying to decide if I should try a little now or wait till my 30's . I run low dose aas so it'd be nice to toss some hgh in there to get a little more from it. It's a little hard to find information on growth, I mean yeah it's out there but nowhere close to that of which you can find for steroids. I'm only looking to build up to 4iu a day, is there anything I should be concerned about at this dose whether it be short or long term?

Started @ 28 (currently 28) probably would have never used it if it wasn't for all the info I have learned here by the vets, JM, and everyone else who shares experiences. I like that the truths are spoke here and that the myths are corrected family quickly when one rambles on about gh doing this or that when it's usually one of the 5 other compounds being stacked not the gh. Awesome fat burner, sleeping aid, just sometimes makes ya feel like ur in a choke hold and extremities are asleep. :p

Yeah I didn't even consider the fact it hasn't been around all that long. I'm only 26 myself so I'm trying to decide if I should try a little now or wait till my 30's . I run low dose aas so it'd be nice to toss some hgh in there to get a little more from it. It's a little hard to find information on growth, I mean yeah it's out there but nowhere close to that of which you can find for steroids. I'm only looking to build up to 4iu a day, is there anything I should be concerned about at this dose whether it be short or long term?

That's the age I started. Hgh is not going to blow you away at your age as your body is still producing plenty naturally. What you will notice is some fat loss, possibly some bloat as well depending on what brand you use and how your body decides to react to it, faster healing, better quality of sleep and possibly cts(everyone experiences it to some degree). Honestly, if you really want to run gh, you could give it 2 months and see if it's worth it to you. If you feel as though you are not getting what you want or expect out of it, I would recommend you drop it all together as it can get very costly. If you were in your early 20's I would tell you to forget about it and not waste your time or money because you would be highly disappointed. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
That's the age I started. Hgh is not going to blow you away at your age as your body is still producing plenty naturally. What you will notice is some fat loss, possibly some bloat as well depending on what brand you use and how your body decides to react to it, faster healing, better quality of sleep and possibly cts(everyone experiences it to some degree). Honestly, if you really want to run gh, you could give it 2 months and see if it's worth it to you. If you feel as though you are not getting what you want or expect out of it, I would recommend you drop it all together as it can get very costly. If you were in your early 20's I would tell you to forget about it and not waste your time or money because you would be highly disappointed. Just my 2 cents.

Not trying to thread jack by no means. For us younger lifters, younger meaning 28-30, what's a good dose to see the most amount of fat loss, better sleep, and more of the benefits without going over board? I would think 4-6iu's. I want a dose where t3 or t4 is not needed I'm not wanting to suppress my natural endo more than I already have or do with continued cycling even though I follow the "rules" when it comes to AAS I'm not one who is too arrogant to believe I'm not hurting my body. Again thanks JM, and anyone else who can chime in. And give their experience at the gh and younger usage.

Not trying to thread jack by no means. For us younger lifters, younger meaning 28-30, what's a good dose to see the most amount of fat loss, better sleep, and more of the benefits without going over board? I would think 4-6iu's. I want a dose where t3 or t4 is not needed I'm not wanting to suppress my natural endo more than I already have or do with continued cycling even though I follow the "rules" when it comes to AAS I'm not one who is too arrogant to believe I'm not hurting my body. Again thanks JM, and anyone else who can chime in. And give their experience at the gh and younger usage.

4-6ius is fine for your age and t3 is not needed nor is it recommended at those doses. Your line of thinking is on the right track.

To Alins not so little helper what makes you think the price will go up? I hate to hear that kause only untill the past few years could I afford it my wife lets me have $400 per month for it lol

And JM is T4 and or T3 really necessary when using GH all I can find is conflicting info? I dont like taking thyroid meds even a small amount gives me the shakes and my thyroid has always been good on my bloods?

I'm considering jumping on at 25.

I would only run 2 IU of Rips for health, joint, sleep, and skin reasons.

To Alins not so little helper what makes you think the price will go up? I hate to hear that kause only untill the past few years could I afford it my wife lets me have $400 per month for it lol

And JM is T4 and or T3 really necessary when using GH all I can find is conflicting info? I dont like taking thyroid meds even a small amount gives me the shakes and my thyroid has always been good on my bloods?

No t3 is not necessary to take on hgh unless you are mega dosing. To me, using t3/t4 is a last resort. You should only use it when your thyroid is not functioning correctly and not producing enough of either. This means getting blood work done first and not playing doctor and trying to guess. The negatives outweigh the positives.

Started at age 37. No significant side effects, maybe a few headaches early on while adjusting to it.

Havent touched it yet. Im 26. I want to try it so ba but its just not in my cards.

I am thinkin about starting it during my bulk this winter at 22 just to keep fat gain minimal. Was thinkin of 5iu 5x a week with cycle but run the gh for 4-5 months. Not sure yet biggest thing holding me back would be funding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

i would like to run it now (just turned 24) but when I start it I want to make sure the funds are there to run it indefinitely for the most part at 4iu (might start with two though) and in addition to that I would like to do very well at a good size show without needing it. So I'm thinking in a year and a half is when I'd ideally like to start but it may be a bit longer than that.

If I was going to do it I would absolutely start at 15 IU's a day

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner