over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what age did you start using AAS?

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Cosidering starting AAS at 19 years old

this could potentially be a problem, but lots of people on here aswell as lots of pro bodybuilders have started young.

will only be using test and deca, so nothing too crazy.

I would particularily like to know if you started young, and if the side effects you got were bad.

In my 1st competition around 3 months ago i spoke to the guy who won my class (junior category) he had been using for 6 months up towards the show, and he was 19.

Before starting any anabolics take an x-ray of you're wrist. If growth plates are still open you have more growth and have not finished puberty, thus not ready.

Before starting any anabolics take an x-ray of you're wrist. If growth plates are still open you have more growth and have not finished puberty, thus not ready.

lol.

to answer the op, most guys on here will say no. i started at age 18. never have had any issues. im now 31, and my blood work is always good, no issues. its really a personal decision, and regardless of what ANYONE on here says, you'll still do what you want, and you know it. so whatever you decide to do, keep it simple, dont go overboard, and do a nice easy cycle.

everyone here is always open for questions, and we're all here to help each other out. if you ever need anyone help, feel free to shoot me a pm. be safe brother.

wtf does that have to do with this thread :/ ?

op 20

18-21, off again until 30

18-22. Off, then started back 29. Only probs are ed. My aas friendly doc swears its from aas.

did you know steroids are actually prescribed to induce puberty and speed the process of puberty up

very commonly there prescribed to people who growth plates arent finished or teenagers going through puberty slowly

just thought id clear that stupid rumor every parrot loves to preach on boards

i started juicing at 18, wished id started at 16

I never started till I was 23.

I started at 19, im 30 now and I havent had any issues up to this point.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll

21, but wish it was earlier. In this sport most that look to try and make a career out of it (which is very hard to do), started young. Ive been the same height since 7th grade though, hit puberty pretty early lol.

i was around 18 im much older now.I havent had any probs except massive sex drive LOL.

Started lifting at 19 started juicing when I was in my early 30's.

wtf does that have to do with this thread :/ ?

op 20

Not many people want to be screwed out of any height as steroids can fuse growth plates. Growth plates and pubertal development develop in a similar fashion. Starting too early will potentially lower future testosterone levels for life. If he is not physically ready than I would not recommend to him. It is idiotic to put a number on something like this. Adolescent development varies between others, some come early others late. THIS IS COMMON SENSE!

did you know steroids are actually prescribed to induce puberty and speed the process of puberty up

very commonly there prescribed to people who growth plates arent finished or teenagers going through puberty slowly

just thought id clear that stupid rumor every parrot loves to preach on boards

i started juicing at 18, wished id started at 16
Funny you say that. I actually received an injection from an endo when I was 16 for that purpose. I'd say once the epiphysis caps the methaphysis growth for the most part is finished and testosterone will speed up the remaining growth. For you along with many, 16 may be that age. Some grow later on and I would hate to see the kid get screwed out of height that could have been prevented. Luckily in this day of age we have such resources so why not use them to our advantage? If he has a bone age of 16 year old he will be fine, but believe it or not some 19 year olds have a bone age of a 14 year old. Scotty Pippen comes to mind as a late grower as he grew several inches in his mid 20's.

Also I do not parrot. I am against the typical bro-lore and have sufficient reasoning to back my claims up. My sources of informatiom are not the " hyoooge guy at the gym".

Funny you say that. I actually received an injection from an endo when I was 16 for that purpose. I'd say once the epiphysis caps the methaphysis growth for the most part is finished and testosterone will speed up the remaining growth. For you along with many, 16 may be that age. Some grow later on and I would hate to see the kid get screwed out of height that could have been prevented. Luckily in this day of age we have such resources so why not use them to our advantage? If he has a bone age of 16 year old he will be fine, but believe it or not some 19 year olds have a bone age of a 14 year old. Scotty Pippen comes to mind as a late grower as he grew several inches in his mid 20's.

Also I do not parrot. I am against the typical bro-lore and have sufficient reasoning to back my claims up. My sources of informatiom are not the " hyoooge guy at the gym".

understandable why your doc did this

but theres no evidence to show steroids effect growth plates in anyone, irrelevant of what age or phase they are in growth, testosterone has no effect on growth plates,
its theorised it could and for medical ethical reasons it's argued it shouldnt be used on adolescents becoz they havent full developed, and thus docs cant determine whether they need testosterone or not as they havent fully developed
but there is still is no evidence to show testosterone effects growth plates, theres more supporting evidence showing test has no effect on growth plates becoz growth plates are influenced more by genetic traits and signals as alot of DNA and genetic signals in the body develop according to time

this is what is shown more recent these days anyways

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner