over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what age did you start using AAS?

I was 22. Did probably 2 cycles a year until I was 28 or so, then only a few during the next decade. Been blasting and cruising since 09 now that I'm over 40 and can get a scrip. Would have done more and more regularly in the intervening years except for the realities of my profession.

for those who started in their teens, any regrets? to those who started in their 20's, any regrets you start earlier?

Started at 20 yrs, 39yrs now. Get blood work every 4 months I have great insurance. In all my years of using never had any bad health issues

Started aas at 21 and 205 pounds, trained 4 years naturally and gained 60+ pounds. On aas highest I have been - 265 when I was 24 (turning 28 this year).

I started my first cycle at 19. Don't regret it one bit. I would advise keeping the doses low and avoiding GH, slin and all the extra goodies as long as you can because there IS such a thing as a chemical limit and you don't want to be pushing it years away before your physiological prime. 250-500 mgs Test, maybe a small dose of an anabolic, and a low dose oral is all you need to grow plenty at a younger age. Save the 1g+ cycles with GH for the older guys.

I started my first cycle at 19. Don't regret it one bit. I would advise keeping the doses low and avoiding GH, slin and all the extra goodies as long as you can because there IS such a thing as a chemical limit and you don't want to be pushing it years away before your physiological prime. 250-500 mgs Test, maybe a small dose of an anabolic, and a low dose oral is all you need to grow plenty at a younger age. Save the 1g+ cycles with GH for the older guys.

I'd say if you are that young and just going to run 250 a week of test you may as well wait. 500 should be the first cycle..IMO opinion anyway but I guess it depends on what each person feels comfortable with.

I ran 1cc test and an A-bomb here and there in my early 20's.
I obviously didn't know much, but still was at my biggest and strongest due to youth.
After a 15 yr break started back in at 40, 4yrs ago and while I'm not quite as strong, I'm bigger and get just about as define.

i think its a double edged sword

i was so stupid in general, life experience wise that there was so much trouble to be found at my early ages

im 30 now, and im gonna give the next five years some effort

i think that if i really got experienced earlier i wouldnt have been able to handle
everything else around me

15. Tried Trenadrol & a M1T clone, both at a super heavy dosage.

I've had a world of problems and I would not recommend using that young to anyone.

14 years old I bought the old andro and nor-andro from Muscletech. At 15 mexican sustanon and norma deca. Not exactly the smartest thing to do...it happens lol

i was 21, i would have tried them sooner but we didnt have the internet back then and i did not know where to get them.

23 here almost 24actually, 19 is too young and not worth a life time of trt.

started at 40. glad i waited. i can't imagine how ugly things would have been had a i had tren in my system in my early twenties!

My father experimented with me when I was 15. I was the scariest kid at school for sure.

I honestly wish I would have started later...tried my first injectable cycle at 19 which was a terrible idea. I had already been training since I was 13 and had size (270 but a football/PL 270), but I would have liked to save it a couple more years.

Even though the first cycle was at 19, I didn't get on my 2nd until I was 23 so took a nice 4 years break. Used it lean down naturally and keep strong.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131