over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what age did you start using AAS?

18. no regrets.
made the personal decision to blast and cruise at the age of 19.
im planning to have kids, but the possibility of not being able to is a risk im willing to take. taking all necessary precautions to try and remain fertile though (low dose HCG, estrogen/prolactin control etc). plus i figure with all the "new stuff" coming up (peptides) or triptorelin, HCG, HMG... im not that worried about possible infertility.

18. no regrets.
made the personal decision to blast and cruise at the age of 19.
im planning to have kids, but the possibility of not being able to is a risk im willing to take. taking all necessary precautions to try and remain fertile though (low dose HCG, estrogen/prolactin control etc). plus i figure with all the "new stuff" coming up (peptides) or triptorelin, HCG, HMG... im not that worried about possible infertility.

How old are you now?

I started at 22, wish I had started much earlier!

I'm 30 now and just starting with GH and Insulin, time to take it to the next level.

Lol damn I need mine back.

Couple bullshit cycles at 18, then off till 34.

Was very big and strong too back then (Oly and PL), just had a shitty diet and didn't care how I looked, so I was fatter. But putting on muscle can be done, is my point.

If I could do it over (if Pro Muscle existed back then) I'd have used my time, food and coaching PLUS the diet skills I now have and probably never would have touched AAS until around 43-45yo.

I ran my first 2 test cycles at 18-19. I was playing college football and it was being passed around surprisingly openly. My only regret was not knowing more about what I was doing... Taking all my advice from other "friends" and teammates. I wish I had done my own research. Especially with all the legal pro-hormones back then...really wish I knew more about them and never touched em. I didn't run anything "real" again until I was 25, and u just started with test. Did just that a few times then have very slowly added in more compounds. I think that's the smartest way to go.

16 started to lift 17 got into the old muscle tech andro stuff then all the VPX line PH's and stuck with PH until i was 21 then I stopped lifting.

24 i think it was tried winny while i was in Iraq got back in shape I was FAT!! came back all fucked up with PTSD and drinking problems got REALLY fat. 26 looked at my fat ass in the mirror and told me self its time to change after watching a video of this guy who lost 500 lbs and i called my self a lazy piece of shit and started just doing the basics again in the house push ups jogging and ect.

a few months later I meet some one who also introduced me to this forum and a GREAT bodybuilder and got me inspired to actaully train. Got into AAS a few weeks later and never looked back. I am 29 now. Honestly wish i never stopped working out turning 21 and bars ruined me.

Last edited:
i was told to lift for two or three years first,,so for me it was 25

Around 18

Did Epistane when I was 22, got on cycle when I was 23.

Honestly, I wish I had started earlier....going through college on juice would have been a LOT of fun :p

18...5 sust amps and 100 5mg dball(5 week cycle)...then 21 started really running cycles

Did Epistane when I was 22, got on cycle when I was 23.

Honestly, I wish I had started earlier....going through college on juice would have been a LOT of fun :p

I started when I was 21 but I shoulda went away to college and hit up the test hard. The only thing is I am short and probably would always wonder if I stunted my growth had I started earlier than I did.

there mom pinned them as a fetus

nah, mommy just put some dbols between their honey puffs

**broken link removed**
lee priest at 15

I started in 2010 just a month after turning 21.

On my 4th cycle now at age 24, don't rush it if you aren't ready...

But when you are..

Jump on and hit the gas brother!! :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner