over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what age u guys think is good for trt?

pattyd

Registered
41, just came off year long cycle. Gonna stay off as long as needed til my body recovers. Gonna run hgh by itself while off. But my Dr. Offered me several times he would give me test shots every week. I just don't want to make matters worse by doing anything related to test.
Plus, I have a bunch of test and equipoise at home.

Opinions?

Pattyd

There is no specific age for TRT.

Its all relative to the person. If they NEED it.

If their levels arent average.

In your case... I would run a strong, lengthy PCT and get blood work throughout.

If your levels come back to normal then you dont need TRT.

If they dont... Then you will need TRT.

The age a person starts HRT os the age when thier body can no longer supply the amount that it needs to on it's own. After a year long cycle at your age you may be a candidate. It just depends on how well or if you can recover enough.

My OPINION is that cycling after 40 is pretty fruitless. I feel semi ok after I come off for a bit but 40 is when ya gotta think "OK I'm done with aas so I need to do a monster PCT and I'm done or cruise and blast FOREVER. Yes thats right from here till ya die. I dont wanna be some 70 year old bastard that cant stand up so I'm a cruiser blaster!

My OPINION is that cycling after 40 is pretty fruitless. I feel semi ok after I come off for a bit but 40 is when ya gotta think "OK I'm done with aas so I need to do a monster PCT and I'm done or cruise and blast FOREVER. Yes thats right from here till ya die. I dont wanna be some 70 year old bastard that cant stand up so I'm a cruiser blaster!

I am only 27 but I can't understand why older men cycle on and off. If your in your 40's and still want more kids then cool do your cycles. Obviously everyone do what you want and don't listen to some stranger online. But I can't understand why they choose to go through hell to only jump back on when they start feeling better. Everyone is different but of course the older you are the longer it is likely to take to recover.

I feel it does so much damage shutting yourself down again and again. Your immune system takes a bashing. Added to that SERMS, AI'S and other strong medication to just get you feeling 'normal' again. I personally feel the TRT approach is much healthier as long as it is a typical dose (100-200mg). Anyone considering the two options in your later years should research this topic extensively and decide for themselves. Don't just take some guys opinion on it... take 1000 guys opinions and then decide for yourself. I would persoanlly blast and cruise (long cruises) in my later years but again everyone is different.

At your age and the fact that you've been on a year long cruise, I wouldn't bother coming off. I doubt your levels will get close to ever being in the good/normal range if you come off now and do a big PCT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131