over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What AI’s are LEAST harmful to lipids??

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So guys, as the title says; which AI’s are LEAST impactful on the lipids??

I’ve recently been slowly upping my dose of testosterone, first from TRT (140mg) to 200mg and I thought I sometimes felt a SLIGHT nipple sensitivity after a couple weeks on that but it was only when hard pressure was applied, thought it was all in my head, then last week went from 200mg to 400mg and now kinda feeling it some more, if I touch my nipples there’s some slight tenderness, again, with a bit of pressure, not like with the light touch of my shirt or something…

I used to be able to run 1g of Test in my early 20’s or high Test/Tren when I was 20-21 years old and never had these issues..

I’ve been on strictly TRT levels for about 4 years now (31 y/o) and before that was just random 150mg-300mg shots of Test for 4-5 years.. But never had Estro issues…

I know some AI’s can bottom out HDL and mess with lipids.. I don’t think I need too much as I don’t plan on raising the Test dose any higher, but which AI is least impactful on health/lipids??

What dose would you guys recommend I start at??

Thanks in advance!

I'd think it might be better to just run as low a dose of a SERM as you can, that way you aren't getting rid of the estrogen but just blocking it's unwanted effects at the nipple.

So guys, as the title says; which AI’s are LEAST impactful on the lipids??

I’ve recently been slowly upping my dose of testosterone, first from TRT (140mg) to 200mg and I thought I sometimes felt a SLIGHT nipple sensitivity after a couple weeks on that but it was only when hard pressure was applied, thought it was all in my head, then last week went from 200mg to 400mg and now kinda feeling it some more, if I touch my nipples there’s some slight tenderness, again, with a bit of pressure, not like with the light touch of my shirt or something…

I used to be able to run 1g of Test in my early 20’s or high Test/Tren when I was 20-21 years old and never had these issues..

I’ve been on strictly TRT levels for about 4 years now (31 y/o) and before that was just random 150mg-300mg shots of Test for 4-5 years.. But never had Estro issues…

I know some AI’s can bottom out HDL and mess with lipids.. I don’t think I need too much as I don’t plan on raising the Test dose any higher, but which AI is least impactful on health/lipids??

What dose would you guys recommend I start at??

Thanks in advance!

I'd think it might be better to just run as low a dose of a SERM as you can, that way you aren't getting rid of the estrogen but just blocking it's unwanted effects at the nipple.

So you’re saying something like 20-40mg Nolvadex ED?

I’ve heard that as well that we want the ratio of Test/Estro to be there and not necessarily drop our Estro with AI’s when raising Test because that messes with that and can actually hinder gains and cause libido issues etc but don’t know how much truth to that there is…

I would also say a SERM might be better suited for you. During the time of the C and the V, I think Raloxifene is a better idea for longer term use vs. Tamoxifen.

I will say for a flare up the below works:
Tamoxifen (pharm grade)
60mg 7 days
40mg 7 days
20mg 7 days

And remember- quit playing with your tits as it will stimulate the tissue.

So you’re saying something like 20-40mg Nolvadex ED?

I’ve heard that as well that we want the ratio of Test/Estro to be there and not necessarily drop our Estro with AI’s when raising Test because that messes with that and can actually hinder gains and cause libido issues etc but don’t know how much truth to that there is…
You know I'm not a doctor but just speculating I think the SERM allows for you to have some of the benefits of low estrogen (dryness, less feminine-pattern fat, prevent gyno, etc) without necessarily getting as many negatives (bad cholesterol, etc). Also I think that allows a certain wiggle room for guys who don't want to get their blood work done to make sure estro levels are healthy because even "too much" serm still allows the estro to work on the non-selected sites, whereas with an AI "too much" would destroy estrogen all together and lead to the negative side effects.

I just stick to masteron. It’s supposed to lower estrogen by 40%. Aromasin, arimadex, nolvadex, etc., all cause my joints to ache. I have pretty bad arthritis so I do fine with 150mg masteron enan split into 3 shots of 50mg per week. Plus, it makes me look freaky vascular, and it helps my wiener. 🌭

I just stick to masteron. It’s supposed to lower estrogen by 40%. Aromasin, arimadex, nolvadex, etc., all cause my joints to ache. I have pretty bad arthritis so I do fine with 150mg masteron enan split into 3 shots of 50mg per week. Plus, it makes me look freaky vascular, and it helps my wiener. 🌭
You run masteron with your trt/cruise year round? What’s your trt dose? I’ve considered this as well bc I seem to be a high aromatizer, and dht makes me feel fantastic.

Decide for yourself

You run masteron with your trt/cruise year round? What’s your trt dose? I’ve considered this as well bc I seem to be a high aromatizer, and dht makes me feel fantastic.
I’m on 250mg test prop(50mg 5x/wk), 175mg NPP(50mg twice and 25mg 3 times a week), 150mg masteron enanthate(50mg 3x/wk). 3-4ius HGH(1.35ius 3x/day).

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear