over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What am I doing wrong, cutting?

Massondeck

Registered
Im currently on 350tren/200mast/200test prop a week while cutting and 50mcg t3/day. Im doing 500 calories below my maintence. Im eating very clean, and weighing my food. My macros are 50protein/20carbs/30fats by percentage. Even though im cutting and eating less cals than my maintenence Ive gained 9 lbs in 3 weeks. My problem is I look look less ripped, which is the opposite of how I want to look. Im currently at 9% bodyfat but im trying to get down to 5-6%. I was thinking it might be water retention but all my esters are short. Also, does water retention occur between subcatenous fat and muscle? I do look more full for sure but I dont look as detailed/grainy. What would your opinions be; up my dosage, more cardio, up the t3, up my arimadex from 1mg eod to ed? I can't tell if its fat ive gained or if it is water. My fat right now is only localized to my ass, lowerback and lower abs. Everyother place is really ripped!!

It's not fat, you'd have to be eating a 10000 calorie surplus a week to gain that fat and even then the gear would turn some of that excess into muscle. Why you holding that much water on that combo I have no idea unless your tren or mast is actually fake and contains test. Either that or you extremely sensitive to test bloat. Tren makes me gain about 4lb I'm 3 weeks but it's solid weight.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

do you work out?

:)
maybe shed some light on that as well....
Edit: and how many times do you normally eat?
-JS

Im currently on 350tren/200mast/200test prop a week while cutting and 50mcg t3/day. Im doing 500 calories below my maintence. Im eating very clean, and weighing my food. My macros are 50protein/20carbs/30fats by percentage. Even though im cutting and eating less cals than my maintenence Ive gained 9 lbs in 3 weeks. My problem is I look look less ripped, which is the opposite of how I want to look. Im currently at 9% bodyfat but im trying to get down to 5-6%. I was thinking it might be water retention but all my esters are short. Also, does water retention occur between subcatenous fat and muscle? I do look more full for sure but I dont look as detailed/grainy. What would your opinions be; up my dosage, more cardio, up the t3, up my arimadex from 1mg eod to ed? I can't tell if its fat ive gained or if it is water. My fat right now is only localized to my ass, lowerback and lower abs. Everyother place is really ripped!!

Brother my fat distrubution is exactly the same, and my cycle is almost the same, just a little more Tren and Masteron. I found for me that I had to double up on my cardio, this was contrary to what most people thought but in the end this is what allowed me to get into single digits bodyfat, I never would have imagined that 190LBS what be the weight that I look best at because at 230 I looked pretty good, I was wrong.

:)
maybe shed some light on that as well....
Edit: and how many times do you normally eat?
-JS

I do cardio 30-45 min 4-5x week, intervals but not high intensity. Its more like medium-high intensity. I also lift 4-5 times a week average.
I roughly eat 5 meals, I try for 6 but sometimes my schedule cant permit it.
I eat the majority of my carbs around my weight training, and in the morning. Other meals consists of same protein throughout meals but carbs are usually lower in meals 2, 5,6 try to taper them down before it gets nighttime.
I dont do fasted cardio, but I do cardio with some protein and little amounts of fats in my system.

I was thinking of bumping up the dosages to 600 tren a wk/300 mast wk/300 test wk, it comes out to being 3.6 cc in one shot. Is that too much to pin in my glute in one area?

It's not fat, you'd have to be eating a 10000 calorie surplus a week to gain that fat and even then the gear would turn some of that excess into muscle. Why you holding that much water on that combo I have no idea unless your tren or mast is actually fake and contains test. Either that or you extremely sensitive to test bloat. Tren makes me gain about 4lb I'm 3 weeks but it's solid weight.

Gears from a very reputable sponsor so I doubt thats the case.

make sure ur tren is real, drop the fat down to 10 percent, up the protein and carbs with the 20 percent, make sure ur amiridex is real. with estrogen low it will allow tren to work the way its ment to, meaning shuttling carbs into muscle, and the excess will go into the cell mitochondria and will be burn off at heat energy. while this process is happening the only way the body can store fat is throught dietary fat, so if u cut that down lower, ull have the tren not only burning off the excess carbs but also will tap into ur fat reserves.

the beauty of high tren low test. but yes ull have more night sweats/higher bodyheat with more carbs, target most of ur carbs around workout time so u use most of them as energy and storing them into your muscles. dont go crazy. and yes eat clean

Last edited:
I would try doing cardio on a empty stomach that made a world of difference for me plus i would up your cardio to about 60min a session

I was thinking of bumping up the dosages to 600 tren a wk/300 mast wk/300 test wk, it comes out to being 3.6 cc in one shot. Is that too much to pin in my glute in one area?

TAKING MORE GEAR IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM BRO!@# It sounds like your diet is ok, even though I am sure it could use work. Make sure that your carbs are at least ALL complex, unless its right after your workout. In that case you can take in simple carbs to refill your glycogen levels. A side all that, the only time you should eat simple carbs is upon waking up (morning) to get your body out of a catabolic state. Make sure your fats are all good fats. From the sounds of it you are eating ok because your running a 50-30-20% We all really dont know that you are eating like you say, but I would assume that you are being honest. DO YOU KNOW THAT EXACT CALORIES YOU ARE TAKING IN????. Its tough to know every calorie you take in just from weighting food.. Its a little tough to pin point what your problem is because I am sure you dont count every calorie. Plus, your genetics is a big factor in all this. Saying you eat very clean leaves much to be talked about. What kind of protein are you eating??? Is there anything that you eat that has hidden fat in there? I hope you see where I am going on this???. I am not at all trying to be rude, just trying to get you to understand where I am coming from. We all can give you all sorts of opinions, but its tough to give the right answer. I am sure you hear people say "there is more than one way to skin a cat".. Did you have your thyroid checked? Do you know your metabolic rate? Did you do a fat test where you get dipped in water? Hydrostatic (under water) body composition testing is the most accurate way to measure your body fat ...I can write much more, but its tough to give a good opinion because I dont have much to go by. Plus you are not my client and I dont see you everyday and dont know much about you besides what you wrote!@# I dont think you will get the kind of answers you are looking for because everyone only has a little to work with....Taking more gear is just not the answer. If gear was the answer and it was magical we would all look like the hulk:D

this sound crazy but take off the cardio the next 3-5days up for carbs with 50-75% then go back on toyr diet. this willl works to get every thing back in place. or just ask chris acido that is that he does with his clints. take a step back to get 2 step forwards

in my opinion and experience....

what is your body type? ecto, endo, meso?
how tall are you?
do you have long appendages or longer torso shorter appendages?

imo, your not eating often enough, doing too much cardio, i would never use thyroid......
-JS

TAKING MORE GEAR IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM BRO!@# It sounds like your diet is ok, even though I am sure it could use work. Make sure that your carbs are at least ALL complex, unless its right after your workout. In that case you can take in simple carbs to refill your glycogen levels. A side all that, the only time you should eat simple carbs is upon waking up (morning) to get your body out of a catabolic state. Make sure your fats are all good fats. From the sounds of it you are eating ok because your running a 50-30-20% We all really dont know that you are eating like you say, but I would assume that you are being honest. DO YOU KNOW THAT EXACT CALORIES YOU ARE TAKING IN????. Its tough to know every calorie you take in just from weighting food.. Its a little tough to pin point what your problem is because I am sure you dont count every calorie. Plus, your genetics is a big factor in all this. Saying you eat very clean leaves much to be talked about. What kind of protein are you eating??? Is there anything that you eat that has hidden fat in there? I hope you see where I am going on this???. I am not at all trying to be rude, just trying to get you to understand where I am coming from. We all can give you all sorts of opinions, but its tough to give the right answer. I am sure you hear people say "there is more than one way to skin a cat".. Did you have your thyroid checked? Do you know your metabolic rate? Did you do a fat test where you get dipped in water? Hydrostatic (under water) body composition testing is the most accurate way to measure your body fat ...I can write much more, but its tough to give a good opinion because I dont have much to go by. Plus you are not my client and I dont see you everyday and dont know much about you besides what you wrote!@# I dont think you will get the kind of answers you are looking for because everyone only has a little to work with....Taking more gear is just not the answer. If gear was the answer and it was magical we would all look like the hulk:D

For a 5'9 guy, 180 at around 9% I am taking in about 2250 cals day.
For my protein sources consist of 50g protein per meal, which comes from,
12 eggswhites/1 yolk
Chicken about 9 lbs a week which is cooked in ms. dash fiesta lime salt free seasoning. I cut all the fat off the chicken before I cook it. I pan cook my chicken with about 2 tbs of olive oil to coat chicken before I season it for every 4 lbs.
I take get about 80 grams of protein/day from shakes atleast. Its also an isolate so not much sugar/saturated fats! Its optimum whey.
I also protein from tuna in water and just eat it plain with some mustard.
All carbs only consist of; brown rice only eaten cold since cold brown rice has a lower glycemic index than hot brown rice. Its like 58 hot GI vs 36 is cold. There is a documented study on this. Also carbs come from old fashoned oats, ezekial bread, quinoa, sweet potatoes. My fats I get are from almonds, olive oil, avacados.
My condiments consist of mustard normal and sugar free ketchup, hotsauce! The cruise is from a sponsor on this site but when I questioned his product, I got flammed so... also so many other can vouch for his products. Never got the tren cough ever from ace even though ive nicked a couple veins. Ive never gotten cough with any tren before soo..

what is your body type? ecto, endo, meso?
how tall are you?
do you have long appendages or longer torso shorter appendages?

imo, your not eating often enough, doing too much cardio, i would never use thyroid......
-JS

I gain weight very easily (fat and muscle), I have a small frame meaning bone structure. Im told I have great genetics in terms of fullness, but its not saying much if you compare me to an ifbb or national level guy. My appendages are shorter or about the average as a guy my height.

have you got bloodwork? Maybe your estrogen is high causing you to hold water? Either u have bad anti e or arent taking one?

For a 5'9 guy, 180 at around 9% I am taking in about 2250 cals day.
For my protein sources consist of 50g protein per meal, which comes from,
12 eggswhites/1 yolk
Chicken about 9 lbs a week which is cooked in ms. dash fiesta lime salt free seasoning. I cut all the fat off the chicken before I cook it. I pan cook my chicken with about 2 tbs of olive oil to coat chicken before I season it for every 4 lbs.
I take get about 80 grams of protein/day from shakes atleast. Its also an isolate so not much sugar/saturated fats! Its optimum whey.
I also protein from tuna in water and just eat it plain with some mustard.
All carbs only consist of; brown rice only eaten cold since cold brown rice has a lower glycemic index than hot brown rice. Its like 58 hot GI vs 36 is cold. There is a documented study on this. Also carbs come from old fashoned oats, ezekial bread, quinoa, sweet potatoes. My fats I get are from almonds, olive oil, avacados.
My condiments consist of mustard normal and sugar free ketchup, hotsauce! The cruise is from a sponsor on this site but when I questioned his product, I got flammed so... also so many other can vouch for his products. Never got the tren cough ever from ace even though ive nicked a couple veins. Ive never gotten cough with any tren before soo..

Post up your diet bro, with times beside them. Its little tough to decipher everything you wrote because its kind of jumbled together.... Also put in there when you workout,etc.....You should never get flamed for posting up your opinions about gear you take. If someone flames you, just dont pay attention to them. We are all on here for self improvement. Whether you compete or not!!!!!! When someone flames you, ask them to post up a picture of their-self. I bet a million you look better than them:D I still dont think you have your calories counted, but I will see when you post up your diet. When you say "about" that does not mean you know exactly how much calories you take in....Maybe if I see your DETAILED diet, I can help you...

PS. Do you compete?

No, I do not compete! I'm going to do my first show in November. I have been lifting for 5 years consistantly.

Diet
Meal 1: (7:00 am)
10-12 eggwhites, 1 eggyolk, chopped spinach/peppers/green onions and fat free cheese with sugar free ketchup
40 grams carbs from brown rice
10 grams fat from avacado

Meal 2: (9:30ish)
Protein shake 50g (Isolate)
Brown rice (20 g carbs)
Broccolli
Almonds 10 g fat

Meal 3: (12:00)
50g protein from chicken breast
Brocolli
20g Carbs from brown rice or sweet potato
10g fat olive oil

Meal 4 (Pre-workout) 3:00 pm
50 g protein chicken breast
Brocolli
50 g carbs from brown rice or oats

Meal 5 (Post workout) 6:00 pm
10g fats from avacado/almonds/olive oil

Meal 6 (8:00pm)
50 g protein eggwhites
10 g fat almonds
Broccoli or salad or spinach

2-3 a.m. 20 grams of protein (casien) usually from waking up from hunger.

Cardio is 4-5 times min a week for atleast 30 min.
-Stairmaster (20 min)
-Bike 15min (HiiT)
-Sprint 100 meters walk, jogg 100 meters, walk 100 meters, jogg 100 meters then repeat for about 1-2 miles

I usually get about 2-3 miles of walking a day (Mon-Fri) since I walk to campus and back.

No, I do not compete! I'm going to do my first show in November. I have been lifting for 5 years consistantly.

Diet
Meal 1: (7:00 am)
10-12 eggwhites, 1 eggyolk, chopped spinach/peppers/green onions and fat free cheese with sugar free ketchup
40 grams carbs from brown rice
10 grams fat from avacado

Meal 2: (9:30ish)
Protein shake 50g (Isolate)
Brown rice (20 g carbs)
Broccolli
Almonds 10 g fat

Meal 3: (12:00)
50g protein from chicken breast
Brocolli
20g Carbs from brown rice or sweet potato
10g fat olive oil

Meal 4 (Pre-workout) 3:00 pm
Brocolli

Meal 5 (Post workout) 6:00 pm
10g fats from avacado/almonds/olive oil

Meal 6 (8:00pm)
50 g protein eggwhites
10 g fat almonds
Broccoli or salad or spinach

2-3 a.m. 20 grams of protein (casien) usually from waking up from hunger.

Cardio is 4-5 times min a week for atleast 30 min.
-Stairmaster (20 min)
-Bike 15min (HiiT)
-Sprint 100 meters walk, jogg 100 meters, walk 100 meters, jogg 100 meters then repeat for about 1-2 miles

I usually get about 2-3 miles of walking a day (Mon-Fri) since I walk to campus and back.

Massondeck give me a PM and I will help you out:D

this sound crazy but take off the cardio the next 3-5days up for carbs with 50-75% then go back on toyr diet. this willl works to get every thing back in place. or just ask chris acido that is that he does with his clints. take a step back to get 2 step forwards

This is some of the best advice your ever get. I'll even go upto 2 weeks and get a mini rebound, little stronger then fat melts off again. It's not a race

Last edited:
Lower your fat intake, add in some MCT's and in complex carbs. Just because you use the generic measurement to estimate your caloric intake, do not mean it's accurate. I've said this quite a bit, you simply cannot calculate a persons daily burned calories with a couple of numbers, there are way too many variables to take into place. Balance out your diet better, and then slowly start eating slightly smaller meals, until you get to your desired results.

As for the gear that seems fine, no need to change it. Tren is one hell of a drug, if you are not losing weight on even a low amount of it you are doing something wrong. As for your cardio, WAY TOO MUCH, this is causing you to become weak and GAIN FAT. Change your cardio routine to 15 minutes high intensity, or HIIT, THATS IT. Long cardio sessions cause a catabolic environment, fat retention, starvation mode.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131