over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What am I doing wrong with SEO's ?

Look past the initial fee for the trainers. I agree its a big blow to the wallet but
ultimately a fraction of what you spend on gear, seo , food, gym etc etc etc.

What you are really getting for the money you pay the trainers is the knowledge
on how to eat, what to eat and all round proper nutrition so that you can
continue once your time with them is up.

IMO that knowledge is well worth the money.

I contacted a trainer and will start to work wit them after The first of the year when I bounce back from Christmas. Lol. Today everywhere u am pinning the Synthesizze II feels extremely tight. Still mixing my AAS with it. Arms are up 1/4" which is nothing to write home about but hey it's a gain. Mu chest and traps are looking awesome and side delts are starting to round out. Maybe there is hope after all.

You should start your diet now. Not wait thru the holidays just to eat more. Sounds more like having an eating disorder to me. Hold on to what you have left till your ready to use it properly, not wasting it.

I contacted a trainer and will start to work wit them after The first of the year when I bounce back from Christmas. Lol. Today everywhere u am pinning the Synthesizze II feels extremely tight. Still mixing my AAS with it. Arms are up 1/4" which is nothing to write home about but hey it's a gain. Mu chest and traps are looking awesome and side delts are starting to round out. Maybe there is hope after all.

95% of people who say they will pig out for the last month before starting their diet end up failing...

Give those arms a brake bro! Start putting the effort into this year diet and proper legs work out. The arms are the less you should be worry about.

Still mixing my AAS with it.

It's the inflamation from the gear that's doing that. You are not supposed to mix them for multiple reasons.

The more things I read, the more I see you're doing wrong.

Not waiting to pig out thru the holidays. I have an accademy to attend. My cardio is fine so I'm not worried but I'm not going to worry about keeping my diet at the 6 week academy with no access to a kitchen. Y'all assume way to much shit. I work my legs and focus on them just as much as everything else. I've never had inflammation from spot injecting gear so why would it start now. Y'all just want me to be wrong I think.

Y'all assume way to much shit. I work my legs and focus on them just as much as everything else. I've never had inflammation from spot injecting gear so why would it start now. .

We are not assuming, we are going by your comments and photos. Your calves look untrained, so if you do "focus" on them as much as the rest of the body, you have NO IDEA how to train them properly. That's just fact.

Every gear inflames the muscle. You haven't noticed it it's because you are too fat to notice it. You are noticing it now, because you are doing it daily.

Maybe I don't. I do 3 sets of 10 standing one day and 3 sets of 10 seated calf raise the 2nd time for the week. Last tren/Mast cycle I ran I did all daily injections in my arms only. Did notice inflammation at first but not after about the first week. Been doing the SEO with gear now for a month and all the sudden it starts to get inflamed. I could be wrong, like I am about everything else but that seems weird to me.

Maybe I don't. I do 3 sets of 10 standing one day and 3 sets of 10 seated calf raise the 2nd time for the week.
It doesn't matter what you do. It's clear that you don't know how to stimulate the muscle properly. You need someone that KNOWS what they are doing to show you in real life.

Been doing the SEO with gear now for a month and all the sudden it starts to get inflamed. I could be wrong, like I am about everything else but that seems weird to me.

The body is just freaking out now with inflamation as the scar tissue is building up. Not what you want.

I'm not sure why you are arguing back instead of just listening, this sounds mean but I I'm just trying to get through- from the pics and your obsession with seo it seems like you know that you don't actually have much muscle, but want to be perceived like a big guy, which is why you are hesitant to diet because thAt then shows people what they really have and more often don't have in regards to muscle. Plz stop pissing about with seo and just grow some real muscle and once u have a gd base, a little seo in the right places will have u looking great, until then ... U will look how u look

:food-:mil

I am going to commit to a trainer and diet after my 6wk academy. I'm actually curious to know what's underneath. Everytime I lose 10-12lbs ppl ask me if I've gained wait bc you can see more of what's there. So I'm not afraid of losing weight or looking smaller. SEO was just something I've never tried and wanted to have a go with. I understand I have a higher than ideal body fat for this we site and that's fine. I come here for info and to learn. I'm happy where I am and what I'm doing but I prob would be happier more lean.

I'm sure a good trainer will make you see the things in a different perspective. Good luck

Humalog quit being a pussy and come up to me at the gym if u got something to say bro.

Humalog quit being a pussy and come up to me at the gym if u got something to say bro.

dude you come on here asking questions,, you want Big A to chime in as you say so you ask tons of questions and Big A and alot of other knowledgable people give you advice,, and you refuse to listen ,,,

if you want advise to see where the problem is why your not making progress,, if youd listen to what Big A and others are saying , id pretty much promise you youd start seeing huge results,, read the things about what Big A says he knows what hes talking about so listen or get off here

damn it your just wasting alot of peoples time

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner