over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What am I doing wrong?

The thing you need most is just more time. Get your nutrition, training and rest down, from there its time lots of time

Do you have any idea what the break down of carbs, fats, protein is? Total cals? Also what's your BMR? Do you have any idea how many cals you burn a day on avg based on your daily activity?

Guys can anyone explain ne about first clen cycle ??? Dosage ? Taking time plz...
Regard ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need complex carbs with meal one and you need protein with your second breakfast. Cut out the dried fruit. Have fruit with meal one and post workout only. You need complex carbs also with your post workout shake. Put cold cooked white rice in the blender. This is optimal time for muscle glycogen replenishment.

I can give you a full on diet and training regiment but it will take a lot of time. Too much time for one post.

I've been following about 90% of the BigA article "Growth principles for beginners" and I've been losing weight (put on because of psych meds) and getting stronger.

I actually gained two pounds in about 8 weeks (since my last doctor's visit) and my belly is shrinking. I'm getting stronger as well.

Most of this can be attributed to "newbie" gains, but hey, I'm a newbie again after 7 years out of the gym.

No AAS, no creatine, just protein powder, a multi vitamin, Omegas, and some coffee before cardio.

Keep it up. You made solid progress. I really encourage you to read that article. It's been a sticky for a decade for a reason, it works. :)

Last edited:
You need complex carbs with meal one and you need protein with your second breakfast. Cut out the dried fruit. Have fruit with meal one and post workout only. You need complex carbs also with your post workout shake. Put cold cooked white rice in the blender. This is optimal time for muscle glycogen replenishment.

I can give you a full on diet and training regiment but it will take a lot of time. Too much time for one post.

... Swollen is right on this point, especially. What you're asking for requires more than a mere post on a thread or quick fix (IMO). You're heading in the right direction, judging by the before/after pics. Good on you, friend. Clen is for someone who's well developed, has their diet well attuned to the current goal, and is already at a lower body fat (9%) and needs to go lower. Will it work in dropping your bf? Yes, however you'll more than likely go backwards and burn muscle judging by your diet. Striations require removal of water in addition to low bf. if you remove the water, what will you be left with. The water in your body is going to the right places and giving a more full look than your before pic.

What you're describing is a muscular physique, with a low body fat. You're not there... Yet.

One thing you can do right now to improve the quality of your look: shave your arms, chest and arm pits. You'll be shocked to find the vascularity hiding underneath the arms and will improve the presentation of the arm by letting the eye take in both the upper and lower arms. Shaving the chest will clean the lines that separate the chest from the stomach area. Shaving the pits further increase the clean lines of the outer chest as it sweeps into the shoulder joint.

If you're deadest on burning off more body fat (which is fine), I'd prefer to work the muscle while getting a cardio response. What you might consider is switch set/reps to 5 sets of 20 reps, flexing the target muscle through the lift and decrease the range of motion to only keep tension on that area, over 3 or 4 different exercises for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (fluid filling the muscle). That's up to 400 reps per workout. While breaking down tissue, this would also shift cardio into the workout, instead of cardio only (which isn't that effective for your body goal, IMO). There's other ways, but it works. This will help develop a strong mind-muscle link in a shorter time span. Very important.

This requires a more complete diet than you're following now. One of your meals you only mention quick oats. No protein, no fats (Why??). Also, switch to complex carbs in every meal except around training.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity