over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What am i doing wrong?

Chembody

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi fam!
I seen most of the post for arms and tried all different types of workout programs and my arms are the smallest body part and is visible.

I tried dorian yates routine with going to failure and 2 days on 1 day off 2 days on 2 days off routine back in the day and working arms once a week.
I tried super sets and arms all on one day programs.
I tried hany rambod program with arms twice a week with high volume.
I tried feeder workout everynight also like Rich Piana.
Nothing is working.
Im 6 foot 230 lbs and 17 inch arms flexed pumped?

Hi fam!
I seen most of the post for arms and tried all different types of workout programs and my arms are the smallest body part and is visible.

I tried dorian yates routine with going to failure and 2 days on 1 day off 2 days on 2 days off routine back in the day and working arms once a week.
Nothing is working.
You genetically might never have big arms, especially if you have long limbs. Another option, SYNTHEROL.

Synthol used properly along with crazy high volume with HGH and insulin on arm day brought my buddies arms up significantly over a year , like and inch and half on stage

He would train arms every few days like Monday, Thursday, Sunday and so on alternating heavy weight in the 8-10 rep failure range and 6-8 sets per exercise then so 20-25 rep failure and 4-6 sets.

Hi fam!

Nothing is working.

Could just be genetics.
My arms have always lagged. Chest, back, shoulders, legs, no problem. Arms? No joy.

Synthol used properly along with crazy high volume with HGH and insulin on arm day brought my buddies arms up significantly over a year , like and inch and half on stage

He would train arms every few days like Monday, Thursday, Sunday and so on alternating heavy weight in the 8-10 rep failure range and 6-8 sets per exercise then so 20-25 rep failure and 4-6 sets.
Sunday and then monday with that much volume for small muscle group? That helped your friend doing it that way?

Hi fam!

Nothing is working.

Shit intensity, shit exercise selection, shitty priority, shit genetics…….

Fix 3/4, and you’ll have “happy enough” arms

Could just be genetics.
My arms have always lagged. Chest, back, shoulders, legs, no problem. Arms? No joy.
Yeah i am thinking the same thing my arms are long due to playing basketball in my youth.
Could just be genetics.
yeah thinking the same thing. My arms at lengthy due to playing basketball in my youth.
Takes for ever to fill my arms compared to a shorty. Lol but again Arnold was tall and had the best arms.🤷

Sunday and then monday with that much volume for small muscle group? That helped your friend doing it that way?

Strict hammer curl 65lb dBs for 3x10 across,

And JM press 185lbs for 3x8 straight across.

Arms for me have always been a stronger body part look wise. But I have had to stop and start from ground zero at least two different times a few years apart due to tears and surgeries. For myself with any lagging body part I believe using “iso” type movements is key. Movements making sure each side is doing its own work and not making up for the other side like what happens with babrbell and some machine work. The next step is finding very specific exercises that give you the strongest mind-muscle connect. These are the movements you want to emphasize and consistently try and get better at. And the last thing I’d add is using multiple rep ranges either workout to workout or within the same workout. That helps me tremoudsly with connecting. And maybe try doin just 3-5 sets with each other workout you have during the week. That way your arms are gettin multiple stimulation periods on top of your normal arm day. I remeber seeing somewhere years ago when Cedric was turning pro and trying to bring up his arms I believe he mentioned Dante telling him to just get a quick arm pump at the end of every workout and he said it helped a lot. Just a couple sets of pushdowns and curls

Arms for me have always been a stronger body part look wise. But I have had to stop and start from ground zero at least two different times a few years apart due to tears and surgeries. For myself with any lagging body part I believe using “iso” type movements is key. Movements making sure each side is doing its own work and not making up for the other side like what happens with babrbell and some machine work. The next step is finding very specific exercises that give you the strongest mind-muscle connect. These are the movements you want to emphasize and consistently try and get better at. And the last thing I’d add is using multiple rep ranges either workout to workout or within the same workout. That helps me tremoudsly with connecting. And maybe try doin just 3-5 sets with each other workout you have during the week. That way your arms are gettin multiple stimulation periods on top of your normal arm day. I remeber seeing somewhere years ago when Cedric was turning pro and trying to bring up his arms I believe he mentioned Dante telling him to just get a quick arm pump at the end of every workout and he said it helped a lot. Just a couple sets of pushdowns and curls
Thank you for you experiences brother. Appreciate it. My question to you is do i do high volume work outs for arms like 16+ sets or keep them at a 9 set range per workout since small muscle group? Thats on arms only day.

I understand doing them after each workout every other work out just for the pump.
I did the feeder work outs that rich piana had said was the one thing he recommended for everyone to do at night before bed. Biceps and triceps 60
Reps 3 sets each before bed with 10-15lb dumbell. The pump blood flow helps with recovery and also streches the fasicila spelled that wrong opps.
I also did the y3k program i believe which was first week every exercise 6-8 rep range
2nd week 12-14 rep range
3rd week 20+ rep range for all excercises.
Then repeat week one 2,3 till nine weeks are done . Was great for less injuries due to not lifting heavy every week. Was great for muscle mind connnection with the high reps.
I need implants lol
Genetics and also eating not on time is the reason i am thinking.

But definitely i will do couple sets after every couple days like you mentioned.

I know this has been said…. But seo? Train hard, eat big, shoot your arms in min 3 spaces (short head also if you’re brave).

Shit intensity, shit exercise selection, shitty priority, shit genetics…….

Fix 3/4, and you’ll have “happy enough” arms
I would say this. How is your mind muscle connection? Any exercises to hit the back (long head) of tri I assume that's lagging?

Also what is your bf and waist? 17 will look small on 230 at 15 percent, but if you got down to 8-9% they would appear bigger. Whenever I bulk my chest, waist, torso get much bigger and arms grow but look even smaller proportion wise. But when I cut to lean body fat, arms are less inches but look better because waist and torso are smaller. It's all an illusion.

But I'd be curious your mind muscle connection on triceps. My arms are weak but more tricep related than bicep, for years just thought heavy cgbp, rgbp, dips would bring them up but lately I've been incorporating more overhead stuff.

add your photos - 90% of people who think their arms are too small generally have too little muscle mass all over their body
Could just be genetics.

OP - post pictures.

Look at Hawkmoon's avatar. Do his arms appear to "lag" to you? Fuck no lol. It could just be your perception and to every one else your arms look good, proportionate etc

You genetically might never have big arms, especially if you have long limbs. Another option, SYNTHEROL.
If I had any confidence that I could do this without screwing up the process and ending up with obviously shot up arms, I'd consider this route.

Can you give us a sample workout?
Watching random dudes at the gym, most guys have a tendancy to do the saaaame movements on the same plane over and over again.
Just training EZ bar curls with their bicep out in front, thennnn DB curls on the same plane over and over again.
For arms, you need to train in different positions (triceps are just like this...there's a reason you cant build amazing tris JUST doing pushdowns)
Incline curls, your arms behind you. DB curls, your arms in front. Preacher, where you're locked into a certain position taking shoulder movement out, etc.

Yeah i am thinking the same thing my arms are long due to playing basketball in my youth.

yeah thinking the same thing. My arms at lengthy due to playing basketball in my youth.
Takes for ever to fill my arms compared to a shorty. Lol but again Arnold was tall and had the best arms.🤷
Playing basketball when you were young made your arms longer? 🤣

Playing basketball when you were long made your arms longer? 🤣
Why are most basketball players tall? Did they start out tall and say im a good fit for basketball so i should start playing.

Playing basketball when during growing ages helps with getting taller. All the jumping and stretching for the ball.
I might be crazy for saying this but thats what i believe.
Thats why they also say dont lift heavy weight when super young it will keep you short? Lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear