over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What am i doing wrong?

Can you give us a sample workout?
Watching random dudes at the gym, most guys have a tendancy to do the saaaame movements on the same plane over and over again.
Just training EZ bar curls with their bicep out in front, thennnn DB curls on the same plane over and over again.
For arms, you need to train in different positions (triceps are just like this...there's a reason you cant build amazing tris JUST doing pushdowns)
Incline curls, your arms behind you. DB curls, your arms in front. Preacher, where you're locked into a certain position taking shoulder movement out, etc.
I do preacher curls with dumbells , incline dumbell, hammer curls dumbell or rope. I also rotate weekly with cable one arm curls, spider curls, ez bar.
Triceps i rotate with rope push downs, close grip bench, skull crushers, overhead dumbbell raises, cables push downs, and dips.

I do 10-12 rep range on all.
I usually do 3-4 different exercises for biceps and triceps.
9-12 sets each total.

Why are most basketball players tall? Did they start out tall and say im a good fit for basketball so i should start playing.

Playing basketball when during growing ages helps with getting taller. All the jumping and stretching for the ball.
I might be crazy for saying this but thats what i believe.
Thats why they also say dont lift heavy weight when super young it will keep you short? Lol
Lol You are completely crazy, if you think that playing a certain sport will stretch you ha ha

Can you give us a sample workout?
Watching random dudes at the gym, most guys have a tendancy to do the saaaame movements on the same plane over and over again.
Just training EZ bar curls with their bicep out in front, thennnn DB curls on the same plane over and over again.
For arms, you need to train in different positions (triceps are just like this...there's a reason you cant build amazing tris JUST doing pushdowns)
Incline curls, your arms behind you. DB curls, your arms in front. Preacher, where you're locked into a certain position taking shoulder movement out, etc.
There is some truth to that; always same movements but to be fair there is something to be said for consistency and record keeping.

Keep in mind also that when Jones trained Sergio and Casey, or anybody for a ‘long’ period of time, they never knew in advance what their workout would be like . . . what exercises and order, number of sets, and reps. Record keeping is even more important here.

Personally, I can see value in both methodologies. Hell, for six months try one, then six months, try the other way.

I think it is safe to say that the mind / body connection is worth working on and having. Many will have to lower the weight just to get that ‘feel’ but not to worry, as long as you are training progressively, you are good to go.

And when in doubt, train less, not more!

Like this young man I am training with. He never knows what exercises we will be doing that day or even within the workout he has no clue what we are going to be doing next, and sometimes I don’t (people) . All he knows is that it will not not go on for over an hour.

There is some truth to that; always same movements but to be fair there is something to be said for consistency and record keeping.

Keep in mind also that when Jones trained Sergio and Casey, or anybody for a ‘long’ period of time, they never knew in advance what their workout would be like . . . what exercises and order, number of sets, and reps. Record keeping is even more important here.

Personally, I can see value in both methodologies. Hell, for six months try one, then six months, try the other way.

I think it is safe to say that the mind / body connection is worth working on and having. Many will have to lower the weight just to get that ‘feel’ but not to worry, as long as you are training progressively, you are good to go.

And when in doubt, train less, not more!

Like this young man I am training with. He never knows what exercises we will be doing that day or even within the workout he has no clue what we are going to be doing next, and sometimes I don’t (people) . All he knows is that it will not not go on for over an hour.
Definitely good advice!
Thank you!

I do preacher curls with dumbells , incline dumbell, hammer curls dumbell or rope. I also rotate weekly with cable one arm curls, spider curls, ez bar.
Triceps i rotate with rope push downs, close grip bench, skull crushers, overhead dumbbell raises, cables push downs, and dips.

I do 10-12 rep range on all.
I usually do 3-4 different exercises for biceps and triceps.
9-12 sets each total.
Try a higher rep range 15-20 to failure. The arms get a lot of heavy work with chest and back

You are wrong buddy!!! Im not completely crazy. Im only 89.9% crazy. 😁
Definitely don't think it's true. I think Iceland has the tallest people don't think they play much bball. Haven't noticed people in the city taller than country boys lol. Also for the lifting I think short guys are more likely to want to lift to be big where the tall kids are already big.

Definitely don't think it's true. I think Iceland has the tallest people don't think they play much bball. Haven't noticed people in the city taller than country boys lol. Also for the lifting I think short guys are more likely to want to lift to be big where the tall kids are already big.
Plus above all else we've all been pulling on our dicks as long as we can remember and ........

Short people lift to get big? They wont get tall.

Tall people are big.
I was tall and skinny thats why i started lifting.

Why are most basketball players tall? Did they start out tall and say im a good fit for basketball so i should start playing.

Playing basketball when during growing ages helps with getting taller. All the jumping and stretching for the ball.
I might be crazy for saying this but thats what i believe.
Thats why they also say dont lift heavy weight when super young it will keep you short? Lol
Uh no….it doesn’t. They’re tall and decide basketball would be a good option

Short people lift to get big? They wont get tall.

Tall people are big.
I was tall and skinny thats why i started lifting.
Bro you are so misinformed it’s actually mind boggling. How old are you?

Lol You are completely crazy, if you think that playing a certain sport will stretch you ha ha
There is some research that is going around the world wide web that suggests that the act of continuous jumping sends signals to the brain and activates growth hormone. Also boosting blood flow to the spine and legs which then stimulates growth pates which are responsible for height increase.

Science suggests that playing basketball can add inches to your height due to the anaerobic movements and jumping during a game of basketball. It allows the pituitary gland to release more growth hormones into the body causing it to grow.

They have research what im not the only crazy person to think this way they even had research done. Those crazy researcher what were they thinking? 🤷

There is some research that is going around the world wide web that suggests that the act of continuous jumping sends signals to the brain and activates growth hormone. Also boosting blood flow to the spine and legs which then stimulates growth pates which are responsible for height increase.

Science suggests that playing basketball can add inches to your height due to the anaerobic movements and jumping during a game of basketball. It allows the pituitary gland to release more growth hormones into the body causing it to grow.

They have research what im not the only crazy person to think this way they even had research done. Those crazy researcher what were they thinking? 🤷 585272B2-5BFA-4E94-9D49-3C1A8FBE0D5C.png
You literally just googled this and took the second thing that came up 🤣 555DE627-8FC8-4065-9868-403615DD54AF.png

They have research what im not the only crazy person to think this way they even had research done. Those crazy researcher what were they thinking? 🤷
I can do it too A54307AC-48E2-4663-88FC-91B379F22158.png

And here’s the rest of the article you pulled that info from 455B59A8-338D-4981-90B8-420B8B73DDCD.png

If that theory was true I think everyone here would have dicks that dragged along the floor when they walked.

Either your arms grow or they don’t.
You stated you tried several different styles and nothing.
That’s the genetic component to bodybuilding. Somethings just respond better than others.

I grew up in the 80's in southeastern NC when Michael Jordan was at the University of North Carolina. I idolized him (and others from that time). From the time I was about 6 or 7 years old basketball was my favorite sport to play and watch. I would often play for hours everyday on my own and with others that I grew up with and my brother. I would jump, shoot, run play defense trying to grow up to be as good as my idols. I played often like this on my own and in pick up games until I was about 26 years old hoping to become great or at least good enough for college. After all those years of playing and practicing for hours on end, I grew to a towering height of............................................5feet 10 inches tall!!! (probably more like 5' 9 3/4"Lol)

And here’s the rest of the article you pulled that info from View attachment 168260
I understand that no evidence shows its true. I was just pointing out im not the only one that thinks that way.
They had scientist do research on it so few people think like i did.
Genetics plays a role for sure no doubt but again i am the tallest out of my entire family uncles cousins parents brother but i was the only one that played basketball. Did that make me taller who knows but i feel it helped. I didnt play one hour and say i grew. I played for years sometimes 8 hours day during puberty and teens.
Just weird how in high school everyone that is tall plays basket ball but the ones that move on to college even pro continue to out grow the tall kids that played basketball only in high school.

I understand that no evidence shows its true. I was just pointing out im not the only one that thinks that way.
They had scientist do research on it so few people think like i did.
Genetics plays a role for sure no doubt but again i am the tallest out of my entire family uncles cousins parents brother but i was the only one that played basketball. Did that make me taller who knows but i feel it helped. I didnt play one hour and say i grew. I played for years sometimes 8 hours day during puberty and teens.
Just weird how in high school everyone that is tall plays basket ball but the ones that move on to college even pro continue to out grow the tall kids that played basketball only in high school.
People think the earth is flat and they get impregnated by aliens too soooooo……?
And who’s they? Lol. What scientists? Where’s the studies?
And of course the kids who are tallest in high school are the tallest in college too. And go figure, the ones who don’t keep growing don’t make it to the NBA? Lmfao. And if lifting weights makes you shorter, why are there so many tall WWF wrestlers and nfl athletes? 😂
You’ve got to be what….14…15 years old?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc