over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What am I on?

bopper

Newbies
hey guys I bought what was supposed to be Oxandrolone/anavar 20 mg caps and have been using them for about two weeks now at 40m/gs a day.
In the two weeks I have put on twelve pounds and my lifts have all gone up, but i find my knees sore once in awhile and today I tried to run on the treadmill at the end of my work out and I found myself getting insane shin splints after about 6 minutes.

Any ideas what I could be on? kinda thinking its not anavar

I am going to go with its not anavar if that is all you are taking. maybe dbol or abombs.

Im taking 40 mgs of anavar and also A-Hd Test booster from popeyes....

Two weeks up twelve pounds on forty mgs of anavar...not gunna happen. Like I said its either anadrol or dbol.

Im taking 40 mgs of anavar and also A-Hd Test booster from popeyes....

Post the molecular formula on the nutriton label here. You may have a superdrol clone. If thats the case that could easily explain the weight gain.

Post the molecular formula on the nutriton label here. You may have a superdrol clone. If thats the case that could easily explain the weight gain.

I was thinking this as well

Exactly.

If it's just an ordinary test booster than your avar may well be dbol. Dbol is cheap and will add water and could cause all the sides you listed. Added weight and lifts would lead to joint issues due increased stress on your body.

But it's probably gonna be the other product your taking. Did you get the avar from a board sponsor?

Last edited:
I just stopped taking (what was supposed to be) 10mg anavar.... I put on 7 lbs. in two weeks....... It was definitely not anavar........ dbol for sure, I can tell by the taste.... (yes I chew up dbol)

Any ideas what I could be on? kinda thinking its not anavar

Def. not Anavar...:rolleyes:

If you got it from a sponsor here, pm me.

So I have two days left in my cycle and I am up 18 pounds, and look bloated in my stomach area. I definitely hate the added weight, Will this weight just come off if I continue on with my regular exercise now that im going to be done the drug? Or should I try a cycle of Clen?
My strength is way up and I see some size gains but definitely lost most of the definition I had.

Don't worry about clen, if it's dbol as it sounds it will all be water and when you stop you're be surprised how good you look when the waters gone.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

depends on weight before cycle, i seen a guy 6 foot 145 lbs gain 25 lbs 6 weeks 50mg var, he had no bus messing wit juice at that stage

Well Im 5'9 and was 195 pounds, and now im up to 215. I was quite happy with my original weight and size which was why i wanted Var... but oh well to late for that, I guess I will just continue on with my regular exercise and see how I turn out in a month or two!

definitely wouldn't use clen @ this point (if ever). You'll likely feel a lot better in 2-3 weeks as the water weight comes off...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member