advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What anabolics will you never touch again?

The older I get the more sides I get. It’s weird.

Eq gives me anxiety
Tren makes me aggravated short tempered
Winstrol mess w my cock

Just gna stick to test and npp

All the EQ hate is pretty funny. "It raises by RBC, blood pressure, ect."

What do you think tren, adrol, mast is doing? I personally think EQ is a waste. As the wise LS says, just take more test.
Other drugs did not raise my rbcs as strongly as eq! Although i could not recognize any special benefits from it.. so banned for me ;)

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

All the EQ hate is pretty funny. "It raises by RBC, blood pressure, ect."

What do you think tren, adrol, mast is doing? I personally think EQ is a waste. As the wise LS says, just take more test.

If I didn't get anxiety from eq I would still use it on rare occasions. Although I don't get those side effects on those other drugs like eq. Well I do with adrol but I don't use that for more than 4 weeks ever so it's not a major issue for me. Eq I used to stay on for 12+ weeks like most people. Mast gives me no bad issues a part from prostate which is temporary.

Tren is weird for me as it I start it at say 40mg I will have major anxiety and maybe even a full blown panic attack. But if I start at 10mg and up approx 1mg each day I have no issues and I even feel amazing on it. But jump that dose by 20mg in 1 day and it could be bad. I am about 2 weeks in and up to 32mg tren a per day now and the changes in the last week have been amazing so far. Gonna ride this train till I can :eek::D

This is easy.
Tren
Tren
Tren
Tren
Anadrol
Tren

It’s a long list for me. Pretty much the only things I’ll touch now are Test, Mast, GH and primo. What have you removed from cycles?

Everyones RBC goes up on this product I thought.. ?? Which is why we donate blood..

Am I wrong.. does EQ not effect everyone's rbc???

Many complain EQ messes with your head. I never had that issue at 400mg a week, although I stay away from it because my RBC skyrocketed when I last used it.

Ill join in here and I guess join the club of anti-eq.

For me its a waste of time and $. I used high dose, 1g+ ( and this was back before the UGLs so nobody can say "well maybe the ugly are underdosed" nonsense) for at least a year,& when I pulled it, finally, i noticed no change. No change in appetite, no change in pumps, no change in vascularity, no change in strength, no change in weight, nothing. Which tells me all I needed to know. And it wasn't just one manufacturer, it was various manufacturers, including Good Old Fort Dodge. However I was never using a full gram of Fort Dodge, shooting 20 cc's of Fort Dodge stuff when I still had another 10 or 20 cc's of other shit I had to fit somewhere each week just wasn't going to happen, but I would include Maybe 20 to 50% Fort Dodge in addition to say Denkall or Ttokyo labs stuff at times,& the results were the same.

Now, i have customers who love the stuff and say they notice increase in appetite calling vascularity, and if they used too much they'll have anxiety issues, to starting out the first few weeks they'll have anxiety issues even at low doses like 200 mg a week or something. While I get the same results on my own stuff that I got with the stuff I used in 2001 till 2003. Now one of these guys also believes deca can make you (or him) "gay" (he is a cop after all lol).

For me its a waste of time and $. I used high dose, 1g+ ( and this was back before the UGLs so nobody can say "well maybe the ugly are underdosed" nonsense) for at least a year,& when I pulled it, finally, i noticed no change. No change in appetite, no change in pumps, no change in vascularity, no change in strength, no change in weight, nothing. Which tells me all I needed to know. And it wasn't just one manufacturer, it was various manufacturers, including Good Old Fort Dodge. However I was never using a full gram of Fort Dodge, shooting 20 cc's of Fort Dodge stuff when I still had another 10 or 20 cc's of other shit I had to fit somewhere each week just wasn't going to happen, but I would include Maybe 20 to 50% Fort Dodge in addition to say Denkall or Ttokyo labs stuff at times,& the results were the same.

Now, i have customers who love the stuff and say they notice increase in appetite calling vascularity, and if they used too much they'll have anxiety issues, to starting out the first few weeks they'll have anxiety issues even at low doses like 200 mg a week or something. While I get the same results on my own stuff that I got with the stuff I used in 2001 till 2003. Now one of these guys also believes deca can make you (or him) "gay" (he is a cop after all lol).

Dr. Diana Fleischman, of the University of Portsmouth, and colleagues examined the relationship between progesterone and sexual attitudes. Their research was published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior.[57] They found that women who have higher levels of progesterone are more likely to be open to the idea of engaging in sexual behaviour with other women.[58] A parallel pattern of openness to homosexual behaviour is particularly dramatic in men who have high levels of progesterone.[59]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progesterone#Homosexuality

Have to agree with Lats on the anti E. Aromasin and arimidex make me feel like an arthritic old fart. Nolva only for me.

I love EQ but I just add a little to cycles for a low-side boost

NPP 300
EQ 450
Mast 400

Or like

EQ 450
Tren 200

I think guys trying to run EQ for the “base” of their cycle are disappointed like 600-800mg I get anxiety too.

I agree 100%, however I think EQ is a lifesaver to people like myself who dont eat alot normally and dont see mental/rbc effects...very cheap and effective imo...

Boldenone Acetate. I've had some PIP, this was hands down the worst.

Any "concentrated" gear.

Quick fact, any test that is 500mg/ml hurts like a sumbitch for a few days. The benzyl benzoate has to be way too high to keep that shit in suspension. Went through all 10 mls, never doing that shit again.

Did make pinning frequently (with reasonable doses) seem like way less of a hassle at least.

Any "concentrated" gear.

Quick fact, any test that is 500mg/ml hurts like a sumbitch for a few days. The benzyl benzoate has to be way too high to keep that shit in suspension. Went through all 10 mls, never doing that shit again.

Did make pinning frequently (with reasonable doses) seem like way less of a hassle at least.

Only guys (ugls) who are lazy and cheap/cutting corners use high dose BA to make high concentration gear. It IS possible, its just not always economically as beneficial to a biz to do it "properly", and most companies don't have a high demand for high mg stuff (out of fear), and since it's not gonna move much/quixkly anyway... AND peoples beliefs that if it DOESN'T hurt like fuck, it's gotta be underdosed (using THAT reasoning allows some ugls to produce 200mg cyp or even 150mg prop with 5%-7%.BA and call it "T500"... Anyways).

Everyones RBC goes up on this product I thought.. ?? Which is why we donate blood..

Am I wrong.. does EQ not effect everyone's rbc???

Not everyone. I definitely get some anxiety from eq....but the last time i was on i was running 1200 mgs of eq a week and RBC's were in normal range with bloodwork

Tren & Deca aren’t for me. Couldn’t make it past 4 and a half weeks on Tren Ace. My mind was all over the place one night and I ended up getting in a car wreck. It’s a rough compound on the head.

DNP. I was not able to SPEAK at all for 2 months. I ended up getting some type of allergic reaction in my throat. i had larryngititis for 2 months. i couldnt speak at all. and it was bullshit when i think back at it because doctor told me not to speak to let it recover but teachers made me do public speaking presentations... and gave me bullshit... eventually the peice of shit doctor finally gave me what i requested from the begining... the steroid predisdone or whatever and after a week i can speak again...

dnp i lost like 20 pounds but i gained it all back... i binged so i know its my fault but the hunger pains were unbearable... i ate like 35 eggs and 6 cups of oat meal.... i binged on this.. i tried to keep it clean to make less damage but didnt help just gave me horrible stomach pains because of the fullness... i had to eat or i couldnt sleep...

dnp worked... its good for TEMPORARILY fat loss.. but the hunger pains cme back at full force...

dnp and also masteron and primo e combined.. it fucked with my prostate... i would take a shit and feel like im shitting rocks... got horrible ass pain.

DNP. I was not able to SPEAK at all for 2 months. I ended up getting some type of allergic reaction in my throat. i had larryngititis for 2 months. i couldnt speak at all. and it was bullshit when i think back at it because doctor told me not to speak to let it recover but teachers made me do public speaking presentations... and gave me bullshit... eventually the peice of shit doctor finally gave me what i requested from the begining... the steroid predisdone or whatever and after a week i can speak again...

dnp i lost like 20 pounds but i gained it all back... i binged so i know its my fault but the hunger pains were unbearable... i ate like 35 eggs and 6 cups of oat meal.... i binged on this.. i tried to keep it clean to make less damage but didnt help just gave me horrible stomach pains because of the fullness... i had to eat or i couldnt sleep...

dnp worked... its good for TEMPORARILY fat loss.. but the hunger pains cme back at full force...

dnp and also masteron and primo e combined.. it fucked with my prostate... i would take a shit and feel like im shitting rocks... got horrible ass pain.

So you had that crazy reaction and still kept taking it? Damn dude....where was it from?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131