advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are some of the exotic fat burners? L-Carnitine injectable?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I'm not looking for a miracle, actually not even dieting, just trying to learn. What are some of the exotic fat burners around that people use. Not your typical stims of fat burners, t3, clen, dnp, etc.

I read a thread about people talking about, Injectable L-Carnitine, injectable resveratrol, lipostabil?

What are these? Are they really effective? Anything else? It would be nice to have another option rather than having a jacked up heart rate all the time on stims!

Fuckin diet

Out of everything I've ever used, DNP hands down...

Fuck what everyone says that it's super dangerous etc bullahit, when you're stupid and don't do research it can lead to a deadly mistake. But if used wisely with a clean diet it's amazing, I've lost a ton of fat in the last 2 weeks, going for 2 more..

I'm forever thankful to the person that turned me on to it. And I'm not even doing it as prescribed (low/no carb and trace fats with high protein) otherwise I'm sure the fat loss would be exponentially greater than it is now..

I don't care what other shit is out there, I've touched almost all of it throughout the years (I'll admit, lots of trial and error and being young looking for that special thing) but this is easy to maintain a balanced diet, not suffer so bad and burn tons of bodyfat.

Fuckin diet

Lol, I do diet. I compete as well.

Like I said, Im just trying to learn. That is like saying just train to grow, you dont need AAS..

We are a forum of people here, who "SUPPLEMENT" there training..

Diet and Training is obviously already being done.

After using DNP a bunch of times and suffering through the hellish side effects I tried a real diet. Turns out its easier and much more bearable to just eat strict.

After using DNP a bunch of times and suffering through the hellish side effects I tried a real diet. Turns out its easier and much more bearable to just eat strict.

You should have been on a "real diet" while on dnp.

GW takes care of the Carnitine thing. It's in a league of it's own.

Adipotide came and went, but it might still be useful.

GW takes care of the Carnitine thing. It's in a league of it's own.

Adipotide came and went, but it might still be useful.

Can you provide more info on GW? Time, dosage, results...?

Can you provide more info on GW? Time, dosage, results...?

There is a lot of B.S. surrounding GW. At some point, someone is gonna jump in about the cancer claims. I can tell you one thing. GW may be one of the most-important discoveries in a while; because of this, the politics surrounding it is just astounding.

For fat burning, GW will simply ensure that your body is burning fat for fuel. As a result of this, you're body will produce more carnitine
You can increase your metabolism all that you want, but first you need to ensure that your body is using fat for fuel.

Prescription dosing would have been as small as 2.5mg twice a day for 5mg/d. People also take 5mg twice a day for 10mg/d.

There is a lot of B.S. surrounding GW. At some point, someone is gonna jump in about the cancer claims. I can tell you one thing. GW may be one of the most-important discoveries in a while; because of this, the politics surrounding it is just astounding.

For fat burning, GW will simply ensure that your body is burning fat for fuel. As a result of this, you're body will produce more carnitine
You can increase your metabolism all that you want, but first you need to ensure that your body is using fat for fuel.

Prescription dosing would have been as small as 2.5mg twice a day for 5mg/d. People also take 5mg twice a day for 10mg/d.

Interesting info. Do you know how long it takes to see results? How many weeks do people run it for? Thanks

I've always thought about doing a thread on a fat burning cocktail,but figured it would just end up being "just diet and cardio bro"

100-150 mg dnp
Eca stack
Injectable l carnitine
GW 5156
Hgh or hgh frag
Tren.

I may have to give GW another try. I only used it once and at high doses of 30-50mg. I felt like crap, similar to dnp, but not as harsh. 2.5mg twice a day sounds tempting as an experiment. T3 and clen with daily cardio and perfect diet are working great but I like experimenting with new things.

Interesting info. Do you know how long it takes to see results? How many weeks do people run it for? Thanks

It depends on what you stack it with. GW is just an enabler. People take it for cycles of 4-8 weeks. It may also be possible to take low doses for extended periods of time, like a medication.

I may have to give GW another try. I only used it once and at high doses of 30-50mg. I felt like crap, similar to dnp, but not as harsh. 2.5mg twice a day sounds tempting as an experiment. T3 and clen with daily cardio and perfect diet are working great but I like experimenting with new things.

5mgs a day is something that works best with a bulk cycle. That will keep your cholesterol/triglycerides in check while improving insulin sensitivity.

10mg/d is best for a fat loss cycle. Or, for fat, you could run 5mg/d for a longer term.

I really like injectable L-Carnitine, but it has a few caveats. First, it's not really an insane fat burner. It does help, but not like some of the things mentioned in this thread (low dose dnp, like 50mg daily is amazing, without too much in the way of side effects - if anything it actually makes me feel good).

L-Carnitine at 1g injected daily will enhance every other performance enhancer you are using. It makes tadalafil work 3x better and will enhance androgen receptor modulation. It basically makes you feel like you are using anabolics for the first time again. A general sense of fullness and vascularity all day long.

Best used with injected insulin around the same time. Insulin helps shuttle supraphysiological doses of L-Carnitine into the cell. Otherwise there is a limit to the amount that can be pumped into, and used by mitochondria.

good stuff. I highly recommend sourcing a product that is a high concentration - 500mg/ml. Otherwise you're looking at a shit ton of injection volume.

INJ RES from Vet supplies is pretty amazing, It with GW plus Inj L-carnitine might be nice lil combo.

Ak

You should have been on a "real diet" while on dnp.

I lost 15lbs in 7 days on DNP eating a small caloric deficit with some cheating. Why you would want to suffer through the side effects AND a difficulty of a strict diet is beyond me. Have you even ever tried DNP?

I lost 15lbs in 7 days on DNP eating a small caloric deficit with some cheating. Why you would want to suffer through the side effects AND a difficulty of a strict diet is beyond me. Have you even ever tried DNP?

what dosage did you use?

I really like injectable L-Carnitine, but it has a few caveats. First, it's not really an insane fat burner. It does help, but not like some of the things mentioned in this thread (low dose dnp, like 50mg daily is amazing, without too much in the way of side effects - if anything it actually makes me feel good).

L-Carnitine at 1g injected daily will enhance every other performance enhancer you are using. It makes tadalafil work 3x better and will enhance androgen receptor modulation. It basically makes you feel like you are using anabolics for the first time again. A general sense of fullness and vascularity all day long.

Best used with injected insulin around the same time. Insulin helps shuttle supraphysiological doses of L-Carnitine into the cell. Otherwise there is a limit to the amount that can be pumped into, and used by mitochondria.

good stuff. I highly recommend sourcing a product that is a high concentration - 500mg/ml. Otherwise you're looking at a shit ton of injection volume.

Can you post more often please? Good to see you here bro. 1g in a single shot or separated twice daily?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131