over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE THE BEST PEPS FOR FAT LOSE

This combination is supposed to be great for fat loss.

Ipamorelin: 100mcg x 3 /ed (wake up, PWO , pre-bed)
CJC-1295: w/o dac 100mcg x3 /ed (same as GHRP)
HGH Frag 176-191: 500mcg /ed (100mcg x 5). ( at least 2 hours between shots)

which would require @ least 10-12 hours of fasting; and while most are trying to gain muscle while losing fat, you aren't going to gain shit if you don't eat for 12 hours; that's why i feel frag should be admin pre-bed 6-8 hrs sleep; then upon waking prior to am fasted cardio and then not eat for 2 hours after cardio....at least this is just my hypothesis...

Please Explain

which would require @ least 10-12 hours of fasting; and while most are trying to gain muscle while losing fat, you aren't going to gain shit if you don't eat for 12 hours; that's why i feel frag should be admin pre-bed 6-8 hrs sleep; then upon waking prior to am fasted cardio and then not eat for 2 hours after cardio....at least this is just my hypothesis...

Ok, I've never used peptides and I would like to know more about this.
Please eloborate if you don't mind on the fasting for 10-12 hours etc...

What I posted was a suggestion I obtained from another board.

Help me out here, thanks.

this is completely false.

How would this protocal work for fat loss and HGH-like anti aging benefits?

Mid Day
GHRP 2 @ 100

Evening before Bed
Frag @ 250
GHRP 2 @ 100

Ok, I've never used peptides and I would like to know more about this.

Please eloborate if you don't mind on the fasting for 10-12 hours etc...

What I posted was a suggestion I obtained from another board.

Help me out here, thanks.

from what i've been reading Frag is best utilized while fasting - not eating - by no means am i saying what you read or wrote is wrong - that said, what you wrote is 5x100mcg shots with 2 hours inbetween each admin, so let's say your first inject was 8am, so your last inject wld be arnd 4pm...if you truely fasted you would not be eating almost the entire day, assume you train after work, you wouldn't be eating a meal until somewhere around 7-8pm; and it being that late hopefully you are eating complex carbs so to not negate the fat loss you are trying to accomplish... IF, you were to run Frag in the manner i mentioned to be my HYPOTHESIS, you would essentially using your sleeping hours of 6 - 8 hours as fasting, which is what it is cause when you wake you have BREAK - FAST, (aka breaking your fasting state) then admin another 250mcg pre am fasted cardio and wait 2 hours after - which in turn gives you the same amount of mcg per day over the same amount of fasted hours albeit in 2 doses vs 5 smaller ones...again just my hypothesis...

Now, all that said CM is one of the only people I have heard from that can actually gain weight and mass while not eating...especially when everyone will tell you that if you want to grow and gain weight you have to feed the body every 2 - 3 hours and consume 6-8 meals per day...but i am eager to hear how he does it cause it would probably save us all a bunch of money on our food bill as well as our car insurance ;)

Not being a smartass, but there is so much info on interm.. fasting and fasting it will make your head spin. I never said not eating, But did you know after periods of fasting you are more sensitive to insulin, being that it is the most anabolic hormone, and will help you turnover more protein, and a bunch of other things that I don't want to get into b/c my hands are shaking after I just trained.
As I said your statement was false. I will be the first to admit, it is hard as shit to do, I feel like eating my leg off when i go a few hours just like everybody else, but please do not say I am the only one and the first and i am mistaken. Sometimes you don't have to eat that much to gain, just as sometimes you don't have to starve to get lean.
But sometimes the body needs something else as a stimulus, just like every other aspect of this game
Same lifts, same weights, same food, same dose= same bodybuilder
Btw I am going to eat now... AGAIN :eek::eek::):eek::eek:

-c

this is completely false.

Not being a smartass, but there is so much info on interm.. fasting and fasting it will make your head spin. I never said not eating, But did you know after periods of fasting you are more sensitive to insulin, being that it is the most anabolic hormone, and will help you turnover more protein, and a bunch of other things that I don't want to get into b/c my hands are shaking after I just trained.
As I said your statement was false. I will be the first to admit, it is hard as shit to do, I feel like eating my leg off when i go a few hours just like everybody else, but please do not say I am the only one and the first and i am mistaken. Sometimes you don't have to eat that much to gain, just as sometimes you don't have to starve to get lean.
But sometimes the body needs something else as a stimulus, just like every other aspect of this game
Same lifts, same weights, same food, same dose= same bodybuilder
Btw I am going to eat now... AGAIN :eek::eek::):eek::eek:

-c

but i did say "not eating" - to which you replied "completely false" - then comment "i never said not eating" - not eating, you will not gain - bottom line is you have to feed the fuel in order to grow - yes, you can add a shit load of other "stimulus" BUT for somone (to whom I was responding to)who is starting to just try and learn about peps i honestly don't think he/she or anyone needs to add additional "stimulus" such as the insulin you commented about - you can't just take a product and grow, you have to give it something to process

you are not understanding what I am saying. I am not talking about exogenous insulin, at all . I accept you are just starting, but you are being argumentative.
Fasting is not what you think it is.
You should research it, regarding bodybuilding, not what your thinking in terms of religious type fasts
You basically answered your own quandary by saying you need to fuel the growth. Maybe do a little research on how fasting can help FEED THE FUEL FOR GROWTH
I completely understand i am not going to get you to see any other way, but understand, my position is not going to change, b/c it is not my opinion. Somebody smarter then me did the legwork and funded all the studies, I just read and learn from them, and then bounce it off everybody that utilizes it in an effective way.
Just to really put it in a vague way, haven't you ever heard of a load, shitload, skipload, refeed, cheat etc.
Think about it
-c

you are not understanding what I am saying. I am not talking about exogenous insulin, at all . I accept you are just starting, but you are being argumentative.
Fasting is not what you think it is.
You should research it, regarding bodybuilding, not what your thinking in terms of religious type fasts
You basically answered your own quandary by saying you need to fuel the growth. Maybe do a little research on how fasting can help FEED THE FUEL FOR GROWTH
I completely understand i am not going to get you to see any other way, but understand, my position is not going to change, b/c it is not my opinion. Somebody smarter then me did the legwork and funded all the studies, I just read and learn from them, and then bounce it off everybody that utilizes it in an effective way.
Just to really put it in a vague way, haven't you ever heard of a load, shitload, skipload, refeed, cheat etc.
Think about it
-c

You are bringing more and more aspects of dieting in to this than just the fasting and irregardless of the reasoning or what you fast for - fasting is fasting = not eating!!! Now, if you want to get critical and talk about what you do after you fast such as feeding and refeed and all the other dieting aspects, that is another topic all on its own. I'm not being argumentative, what i said of not eating = not growing is correct. I will agree with what you write CM as what you are writing is everything you do after you fast; can you utilize the fasting and timing of nutrients thereafter to gain, yes and like i said you are bringing all kinds of other elements in the arena. But to this i've never debated you were wrong, I've been reading the leangains guide and that is where i got the idea of using my sleeping hours and the morning hours as fasting instead of my waking hours throughout the afternoon and part of my evening (this fits my schedule)

yea that is a good plan. that is fasting, but the thread was talking about fat loss, not gaining lean mass. My main point is to use peps for fat loss, you can't have a belly full of food all the time. If you want to gain lots of weight, good and bad, well yes you need a full belly, but i doubt you would use frag which is what this thread is taking about
But in all fairness, there is a place for periods of less intake during the offseason as well. The use of primers like this really allow for someone to keep moving forward. Just remembe,r just cuz you're eating doesn't mean you' re growing, and there is no reason what so ever someone cannot grow in a calorie deficit. (with proper planning and execution, all things considered)
-c

How would this protocal work for fat loss and HGH-like anti aging benefits?

Mid Day
GHRP 2 @ 100

Evening before Bed
Frag @ 250
GHRP 2 @ 100

anyone?

Sorry bro missed your post. I dosed 5000mcg
on cardio days and fasted for 3 hours after, cardio days i stay at around 1000 cals for the day as well.
what dosage did you use for the Frag prior to your am fasted cardio jbud?

Sorry bro missed your post. I dosed 5000mcg
on cardio days and fasted for 3 hours after, cardio days i stay at around 1000 cals for the day as well.

no worries bro

500mcg or 5000mcg - big difference homie????

I need some help with these

Ok I went with these:

Ipamorelin: 100mcg x 3 /ed

CJC-1295: w/o dac 100mcg x3 /ed

HGH Frag 176-191: 500mcg /ed (100mcg x 5).

They are in 2ML vials and I was told this is the correct amout of BAW etc:
2ML BAW per each Ipa(2mg) and CJC(2mg) vial.
2.5ML BAW per each HGH Frag(5mg) vial.

1/2cc slin pins drawn to the 0.5 mark will give 100mcg or each.

Does this sound correct?

Ok I went with these:

Does this sound correct?

I do my frag at 500 mgs first thing in the morning before cardio and 500 mcgs before bed. The Ipa I do a one time dose of 200 mcgs before bed, it works real well. I don't know if you are going to get anything out splitting 500 mcgs of Frag in 5 100 mcgs doses, just too small of a dose to stimulate anything. Blessings. minister.

Ok I went with these:

Does this sound correct?[/QU That is correct. but if you wont to mix them in the same pin just use 1mil in each vial.this may help also. Peptide Calculator

I do my frag at 500 mgs first thing in the morning before cardio and 500 mcgs before bed. The Ipa I do a one time dose of 200 mcgs before bed, it works real well. I don't know if you are going to get anything out splitting 500 mcgs of Frag in 5 100 mcgs doses, just too small of a dose to stimulate anything. Blessings. minister.

Ok, that actually sounds better for me.

That would be the same amout of BAW/HGH Peptide but drawn to the 25IU/Tick mark (between 20-30) on a 1/2cc slin pin correct?

Ok I went with these:

Does this sound correct?[/QU That is correct. but if you wont to mix them in the same pin just use 1mil in each vial.this may help also. Peptide Calculator

Actually, using the Peptide Calculator I am wrong if using 1/2cc slin pins.

Peptide Calculator

To get a 100mcg dosage (2ml BAW) I need to draw to the 10th tick mark not 5th. the 200mcg HGH dosage is also the 10th tick mark due to the extra BAW (2.5Ml).

As far as a dosing schedule, I was informed that the HGH frag works better with multiple doses per day due to it's effects generally lasting for 1-2 hours vs up to 12hrs for actual HGH.
So, the new schedule is:

IPA 100mcg
CJC 100mcg
HGH frag 200mcg 3x Day
Taken fasted.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member