over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE THE BEST PEPS FOR FAT LOSE

Top of the Peptide Section is Dats Protocol. Skip the posts and just follow his research. This is the Bible of peptides, 99% of the info you get on any site is from this post. I followed Dr.John Chrisler/Chrysler from allthingsmale.com over to AM a couple of years back when Dat was over there. When he came here I jumped. PM is the most informed site you can go to today for Peptide Info. I go once and awhile to some old sites and to be honest; they're in the Dark Ages. When i saw the Doc and several pro team trainers working with Dats stuff; I started studying his research. Its spot on. But one can only know this if they take the time to do a little research. For me I just have to know the science behind anything I put in my body. His original post is a little dated as he even says when you click on it, there on to Mod GRF and Ipa instead of the cjc/ghrp split.

Get into his forum when you're done and you will find some tricks to help with the hunger.
Thanks for all your help brother. I feel the same way i like to read up on what I'm going to start using.

Yep; me too. Every month theres some new "Miracle" drug being touted on here by guys who just joined the forum with little or no research to back up there claims. When I see a new product I research it online and I look for peer reviews/journal of medicine ect. Dat helped me out on an issue with degenerative bone disease; but he pointed me to the research and then I made up my mind. I'm 39 with a wife and a son; I'm not sticking anything or taking anything just because someone on here tells me its the newest latest greatest drug. Especially when I can't even find any research on the internet about it.

Good luck and I hope I see you in Dats Forum; guys that want the research and the science behind everything are on that site. Chemists; Nutritionists, Biologists, all types from all over the world.

GH is great for fat loss which these peptides will provide you, if you're going for long term just one nightly dose will do. If you want to speed things up then go with the 3x100mcg every day. Put the Frag in once a day if you want to maximize.

Hey bud would you have a dose and timing suggestion on how to add the Frag to a ModG/Ipam 3x100mcg cycle?

Thanks!

Mike

Hey bud would you have a dose and timing suggestion on how to add the Frag to a ModG/Ipam 3x100mcg cycle?

Thanks!

Mike

I would PM bostonpete or jbud; they have alot more experience with the Frag than I do. I've seen people doing as low as 250mcg once a day and I've seen guys doing a thousand mcg a day. I know that you do have to do it on a fasted stomach, 1hr before and dont eat for 2hrs after. Its even better on cardio days, same thing though, no food. My info is from Dats forum, but I'm just now researching the affects of Frag, timing, dosage ect.. Thats why I would go to bostonpete or jbud, these guys have been playing around with the Frag for awhile.

I'm on the same dosage you are ModG/Ipam 3x100mcg and am going to add the Frag next. I will probably start at 100mcg mid day on a fasted stomach at the same time as my mod/ipa dose and then work my way up just to see how my body reacts to each dose. eventually your body will finds its own saturation point and thats where I will stop. MED (minimum effective dose) anything else is just a waste.

Wish I could be more of a help

No that was great thank you.

I did my mod/IPA 3x daily on work out days, and two times daily on cardio days with Frag AM fasted pre cardio. then did mid afternoon and prebed peps. Reason being is that I never fasted long enough on work out days, and was carbless post work out anyway. I fasted on cardio days when I didn't need as much energy.

I hear many say S-4 is great for burning fat.

I got much better fat lost from IGF1 Lr3 than GHRP/CJC or HGH Frag.

I agree 100mcgs of LR3 and i'm rock hard+shredded the next day. Take it from Ronnie or look at Plang.

This is all so confusing. Frag/cjc, herelexin, igf? It seems that there is no concensus at all here.

There is alot available,.... I'm taking 3 x 100mcgs cjc/ghrp-6 then 15min later 2iu hgh,pre wkout with post wkout lr3 = shredded.....Plan on adding T4 in april for additional kick... Then cut cycle 500 test, 600primo and 300 mast with a 6x5hgh for summer..OH and 75mgs x 40 days anavar! = really shredded!!!

Last edited:
im on cjc/rp6 100mcg 3 times a day and hghg frag 300mcg 3 xday as well, heard its good mix fo cutting so thought i give it agao. everybody will react diff to it so there is only one way to really find out what it can do. its been only a few days so cant really tell yet. also not taking it fasted as i will probably DIE if i trained fasted whilst having the other peptides.

i have tried igf lr3 prior to this, and that work a treat for fat lost, well i didnt lose any weight, but i did lost fat and gain muscle at the same time!! if i could stay on it at 100mcg for long periods of time I WOULD!!! there isnt much out there that can, strip fat, put muscle, give you pumps, insane strength in just a matter of weeks:headbang:

damn! can we get through one thread without you promoting your ostarine! i'm sure it's good but geez man. :banghead:

Come on bro, nothing wrong with promoting a good product, I happen to agree with this, I am running GHRP/cjc and frag, and doing 15 mgs of osta-gain and I am shedding fat faster than ever , and I think it's the adition of osta that's giving me extra push, I was doing 25 mgs of osta through pCT and it kept me lean also , so there is something to it. God bless . Minister.

Come on bro, nothing wrong with promoting a good product, I happen to agree with this, I am running GHRP/cjc and frag, and doing 15 mgs of osta-gain and I am shedding fat faster than ever , and I think it's the adition of osta that's giving me extra push, I was doing 25 mgs of osta through pCT and it kept me lean also , so there is something to it. God bless . Minister.

i agree also. i've used it myself and think its a great product. but just think how much BS you'd have to read through if every sponsor did that as much as him.

i was only joking anyway ;)

i agree also. i've used it myself and think its a great product. but just think how much BS you'd have to read through if every sponsor did that as much as him.

i was only joking anyway ;)

Well, you got me bro, :eek:. blessings. Minister.

Well, you got me bro, :eek:. blessings. Minister.

Honestly; they need to put minister on the payroll over there. The guy is a one man sales force! I did a bunch of outside research first but he was the one that sealed the deal for me. You can't argue with results and i trust the man:D

Honestly; they need to put minister on the payroll over there. The guy is a one man sales force! I did a bunch of outside research first but he was the one that sealed the deal for me. You can't argue with results and i trust the man:D

I sent my application in already, by the way I put you as a reference,;). Blessings. Minister.

I did my mod/IPA 3x daily on work out days, and two times daily on cardio days with Frag AM fasted pre cardio. then did mid afternoon and prebed peps. Reason being is that I never fasted long enough on work out days, and was carbless post work out anyway. I fasted on cardio days when I didn't need as much energy.

what dosage did you use for the Frag prior to your am fasted cardio jbud?

I sent my application in already, by the way I put you as a reference,;). Blessings. Minister.

Anytime brother; you have been a huge help to me and i appreciate it very much. There's no exception for first hand experience and I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me. Hope you get the job!

Fat Loss Peptides

This combination is supposed to be great for fat loss.

Ipamorelin: 100mcg x 3 /ed (wake up, PWO , pre-bed)
CJC-1295: w/o dac 100mcg x3 /ed (same as GHRP)
HGH Frag 176-191: 500mcg /ed (100mcg x 5). ( at least 2 hours between shots)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131