YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are the post gh injection eating rules?

showstopper83

Registered
Just popped my gh cherry after probably 20+ years of on/off training and 14 years of on/off (mostly off until recently) cycling, and have finally added gh to the carousel.

I know gh spikes bg and you are not supposed to eat anything for 30 min after... Yet i also hear about guys doing relatively big post workout doses. How does this factor in?

Wouldn't hitting gh post and then waiting 30 min to eat ruin your anabolic window?

And what if insulin is factored in? I am not using slin right now but i might in the future.

This is the stupidest myth I've ever heard. Gh is not peptides, and here food (or rather, post-eating sugar levels) has no effect on its effect. No matter at what time and how you provide it, it will work
@luki7788 with that line of thought do you not split up your GH doses? Or do you just take it all in one go?

This is the stupidest myth I've ever heard. Gh is not peptides, and here food (or rather, post-eating sugar levels) has no effect on its effect. No matter at what time and how you provide it, it will work

Is dosing gh all at once at night time being a bad thing bc your natural "pulse" hits after you sleep a pile of crap as well?

I took 2.5iu an hour or so before gym and was fine doing low intensity cardio, but when it came time to lift i was yawning and my squats took a fuckin huge dive from my last workout.

Can i just take it all before i sleep, get all the benefits of the same dose and expect not to be so tired the next day?

Im having a hard time finding it but Alex Kikkel had a post about the timing of GH (based on when during the day) as well as whether to split dosages.

He basically recommended all pre-bed if the goal was recovery, which is what most of us want. He also discussed that splitting dosages is more to do with how the individual responds, ie water retention. If you are getting bloated out of your mind, try splitting the dosage. IMO, just take your GH and it honestly doesn't matter when.

I go PWO on WO days and before bed on off days.

Im having a hard time finding it but Alex Kikkel had a post about the timing of GH (based on when during the day) as well as whether to split dosages.

He basically recommended all pre-bed if the goal was recovery, which is what most of us want. He also discussed that splitting dosages is more to do with how the individual responds, ie water retention. If you are getting bloated out of your mind, try splitting the dosage. IMO, just take your GH and it honestly doesn't matter when.

It made me tired as shit and tbh ruined my workout this morning... Should i be doing it POST work out? Everyone saya PRE and do fasted cardio for fat loss

Even peps matter little on timing, literally thats the point of the cjc

Even peps matter little on timing, literally thats the point of the cjc

Bottom line id like to know:

1) Am i still gonna get the same dose dependant muscle building/fat loss affects regardless of timing?

2) Will i be less lethargic if i dose at night?

My only 2 real concerns.

If you want to optimize it for fat loss, split it up into 2-3 iu doses and do it multiple times throughout the day (if you can afford it)

Otherwise, timing doesn't really seem to matter much

I’ve tried every way under the sun...

Splitting it up as much as possible made me “feel” full for more of the day, and I noticed a slight increase in fat loss.

Dosing it once in the AM, or twice (AM/PM) didn’t make me feel the same.

Emphasis on FEEL. I have no proof... but I’ve run real Humatrope, Genos, Nords, Rips, OG Rips, Grays, Seros, etc.

For the next 6-8 months, I’ll be using a mix of Prime’s Grey tops, Sero, and a generic brand unavailable from sponsors on here. Regardless of total iu’s, I’ll be splitting the total into 3-4 shots per day in between meals.

Bottom line id like to know:

1) Am i still gonna get the same dose dependant muscle building/fat loss affects regardless of timing?

2) Will i be less lethargic if i dose at night?

My only 2 real concerns.

Question two is likely yes. Question one is overly complicated with little direct value.

I’ve tried every way under the sun...

Splitting it up as much as possible made me “feel” full for more of the day, and I noticed a slight increase in fat loss.

Dosing it once in the AM, or twice (AM/PM) didn’t make me feel the same.

Emphasis on FEEL. I have no proof... but I’ve run real Humatrope, Genos, Nords, Rips, OG Rips, Grays, Seros, etc.

For the next 6-8 months, I’ll be using a mix of Prime’s Grey tops, Sero, and a generic brand unavailable from sponsors on here. Regardless of total iu’s, I’ll be splitting the total into 3-4 shots per day in between meals.

I'm running Giant Labs 99% black tops. Idk what this batch tested at, but last year he tested HPLC on here at 99.2% and i want to say 0 dimer. Some other member on here showed a crazy high igf1 score off of 8iu of his black tops.

I wasnt "first time on mk677 25mg the next day" lethargic, but i have been pretty lethargic all day off 2.5iu early in the morning. Kept falling yawning at the gym this morning.

I'm running Giant Labs 99% black tops. Idk what this batch tested at, but last year he tested HPLC on here at 99.2% and i want to say 0 dimer. Some other member on here showed a crazy high igf1 score off of 8iu of his black tops.

I wasnt "first time on mk677 25mg the next day" lethargic, but i have been pretty lethargic all day off 2.5iu early in the morning. Kept falling yawning at the gym this morning.
The best hgh I ever got was from Giant- didn’t know he is still around??

The best hgh I ever got was from Giant- didn’t know he is still around??

I haven't seen him on any boards, but he is still in biz.

Take it FWIW since I'm a 1st time gh user and have no baseline of other gh to go off of, but this shit feels pretty strong. 4iu at 3:30 AM and i couldn't get out of bed to train from lethargy and my right hand is starting to get cramped and numb 2 days in.

I was reading it takes about 1-2 weeks for Igf1 to build up or is it longer?

I have never used a lot of GN (>10 iu) at one time. I would worried about the blood sugar if I take 10 iu and afterwoods eat a lot of carbs.

I used to only run gh for 4 or 5 months before a show and when I took it post workout and waited thirty min or so to eat carb I noticed it more effective. When I wasn't dieting(reduced carbs) the effects were not as pronounced.

I like prebed the best mainly for convenience but I also notice I sleep better and have some great dreams as well and it doesn’t tank your energy level during the day. I seem to wake up more refreshed.
I’ve tried it every way under the sun as well...I stick to this now
I only use 2-3iu tops though.

He has a lot of great info. Just read that yesterday.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws