over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are we really eating...???

Tons of good looking stuff heavyhitter. Is cooking something you picked up on your own or did you ever work in a restaurant, go to school, etc.?

Tons of good looking stuff heavyhitter. Is cooking something you picked up on your own or did you ever work in a restaurant, go to school, etc.?

I had some cooking classes in high school....but mostly it's just something i enjoy doing because i really enjoy eating!!! lol. Not sure why all these pics are so huge and grainy today though

Current favorite post meal.
10 cups rice crispies.
2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder.
1 cup frozen blueberries.
2 bananas.
2 cups of unsweetened plain almond milk
2 cups of iced water.
50p, 320c, 5f.
MVIMG_20200902_220009_copy_453x604.jpg

Man this brings back memories....funny my mom made my favorite food today! Rushed my ass out of work, drive to my parents and ate the whole pot!

It’s a tomato based stew with steak meat, onions, mushrooms, misc spices and the main part of the stew being whatever veggie you choose, my favorite is peas, served over basmati long grain rice. Doesn’t taste over spiced or super ethnic, it’s just really good very easy to eat.

I’ve never fed it to anyone that didn’t love it, it’s crack to me I’ll take it over any steak, lobster, caviar or whatever else you can think of....

Attachments

• 546C18F2-2C47-4549-B0A3-6C582E66856F.jpeg
    546C18F2-2C47-4549-B0A3-6C582E66856F.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 32
Man this brings back memories....funny my mom made my favorite food today! Rushed my ass out of work, drive to my parents and ate the whole pot!

It’s a tomato based stew with steak meat, onions, mushrooms, misc spices and the main part of the stew being whatever veggie you choose, my favorite is peas, served over basmati long grain rice. Doesn’t taste over spiced or super ethnic, it’s just really good very easy to eat.

I’ve never fed it to anyone that didn’t love it, it’s crack to me I’ll take it over any steak, lobster, caviar or whatever else you can think of....

My kind of eating !!

Delicious brother ! I can smell it from the pic LOL

I run basically keto during the week, but I've decided to start off my training week, I'll have a big ass carb loaded (Jasmine rice with pancake syrup) meal with some added fat in there, too, with a few whole eggs, avocado and cheese lol. All fried in soy sauce.

Also absolutely fuckin salted the shit out of it.

3465.jpeg

Continuing a minor load and again just kinda enjoying myself, so this is a chicken curry style fuckin thing with pineapple, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, RoTel tomatoes, light coconut milk over a bed of Jasmine rice. I find I fill out much better if a "cheat" meal is more balanced with carbs and fats as opposed to high carb, low fat.

3488.jpeg

Post up the recipe!

Dude my dad would make this for me as a kid, except he used whatever noodles instead of rice. He had some Finnish word for it. Seriously one of my favorite meals of all time, right behind pot roast, potatoes and carrots in the crock pot...

Dude my dad would make this for me as a kid, except he used whatever noodles instead of rice. He had some Finnish word for it. Seriously one of my favorite meals of all time, right behind pot roast, potatoes and carrots in the crock pot...

Wow small world because it’s pretty damn far from Finnish! Would be really curious to try that version!

Post up the recipe!

Haha it’s not really something where I have a recipe on paper and god knows I’ll never be able to make it as good as my mom does....no matter what I do it never comes out the same!

But I do know how to make it and it’s pretty simple actually and can be done with just about any veggie instead of peas. Let me get through this shit show Monday and I’ll write up a rough little recipe for it....

Reactions: Bio
Post up the recipe!

Alright let me take a stab at this, sorry it's not going to be precise but it's really not complicated....

You will need:

Basmati rice (I wouldn't bother with any other kind, other rice just takes flavor away from the food and it's not nearly as healthy)
Steak Meat (I prefer sirloin, you don't need a fatty meat)
Onion (medium size, your choice)
Fresh Mushrooms (not necessary if you don't like them)
Garlic (a few cloves)
Veggie of your choice (I'll be using peas as the example I usually get a couple bags of frozen organic but it can be done with potato, eggplant, cauliflower, green beans, white beans...pretty much anything, just don't use canned crap)
Small can of tomato paste (believe it's 8oz maybe 6oz, either is fine)

Cook the rice, not even going to bother telling you how to do that either you can cook rice or you can't and need a rice cooker...making it correctly on the stove is an art and I'm no artist!

Soak your peas and mushrooms in water to soften them up, cut the onions like you were making fajitas, don't dice them. Break the garlic into smaller cloves, again don't dice.

Cut the meat into cubes and sear it in a pot with a little oil then fill the pot with water up to just over the meat line and let it boil to make the meat soft. MAKE SURE the meat is tender even if you have to boil it more, can't stress that one enough! Some people drain the fat from the water but my mom does it old school boater style and sops the fat up with a paper towel from the sides and also a spoon from the water.

When the meat is cooked through and soft add the peas, mushrooms, onion and garlic along with the tomato paste and a cup or so of water.

Let it all boil over for a while until it's thick like a stew, I don't like it watery. Salt and pepper to taste, I like to use a little cajun spices in mine as well.

Pour some stew over some rice and enjoy!

I like to eat it with raw onions and pickles or pepperoncini. We make homemade pickles and we put veggies with them, we pickle cucumbers, carrots, celery, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, olives, string beans, beets, radishes and other veggies I'm forgetting all together in the same tub and it goes amazing with it.....that recipe I would have to do some consulting for but fuck is it good!

Reactions: Bio
REFEED BITCHES

Mostly clean stuff* Chicken titty, Jasmine rice, pineapple, shitload of sodium.

And also something I've been wanting for a while...

3764.jpeg

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

Sugar free Raspberry preserves, not that I give a shit. I fill out much better when my refeeds have plenty of fat and a little junk thrown in there.

*Asterisks denote lies

And I know I've posted my chicken and pineapple fried rice a million times, but here's one more.

And a couple secrets I usually charge good money for...

Use pineapple juice when pan frying, along with soy sauce.

Cinnamon, Splenda, sugar free pancake syrup.

You're fuckin welcome.

20200921_094912.jpg

And I know I've posted my chicken and pineapple fried rice a million times, but here's one more.

And a couple secrets I usually charge good money for...

Use pineapple juice when pan frying, along with soy sauce.

Cinnamon, Splenda, sugar free pancake syrup.

You're fuckin welcome.

View attachment 120888

Man we should live together , we eating same meals hahaha

Thank you for the cooking tips 🙏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻

Gone do that tonight

Respect

Lots of meat. Maybe some eggs and cheese. And lots of meat.

Occasional cheat meals that remind me why I eat this way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131