over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are we really eating...???

Publix has Chobani buy one get one. I typically prefer Fage but Chobani is nice, too, and way closer to actual Greek Yogurt than most
No Publix by me unfortunately. However, winco carries Zoi brand at a great price and its hands down my favorite Greek yogurt

No Publix by me unfortunately. However, winco carries Zoi brand at a great price and its hands down my favorite Greek yogurt

Looked them up and there's no one that carries them even around me

I used to enjoy Trader Joe's, as well, but I have no idea what happened to it. The last couple tubs I've gotten were runny as hell. Tried again, same thing. Nothing like Greek Yogurt at all

8oz lemon pepper salmon and diet mt few.
Next will be 2cups egg whites and 2tbsp natural pb.
Then 8oz cod baked cod before bed

Breakfast was 2cups egg whites and 28almonds
Meal 2 was 2scoops isopure with 28 almonds
Preworkout banana
Post workout 2 scoops isopure, 1 cup oatmeal, no fat Greek yogurt

My meals for 3 days then on the 4th day it’s all fruit, white fish and egg whites.
Then repeat. 3 days low carb 1 day trace fats only moderate carbs.

Attachments

• 7218D3E5-2836-4C59-AC54-8056FE4458D2.jpeg
    7218D3E5-2836-4C59-AC54-8056FE4458D2.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 5
8oz lemon pepper salmon and diet mt few.
Next will be 2cups egg whites and 2tbsp natural pb.
Then 8oz cod baked cod before bed

Breakfast was 2cups egg whites and 28almonds
Meal 2 was 2scoops isopure with 28 almonds
Preworkout banana
Post workout 2 scoops isopure, 1 cup oatmeal, no fat Greek yogurt

My meals for 3 days then on the 4th day it’s all fruit, white fish and egg whites.
Then repeat. 3 days low carb 1 day trace fats only moderate carbs.

Damn dude, cutting pretty hard. Good luck with your goals

Damn dude, cutting pretty hard. Good luck with your goals
Thanks buddy. It’s not too bad honestly. The feedings are every 2.5-3hours so I’m not that hungry. My stomach issues aren’t bothering me and my digestion is good. I’ve dieting but then I read a post where somebody said to cut down to like 6% and then slowly add food in so I figured I’d give it a shot

Yum...is that egg yolk oozing out the sides on to the plate?

MS
No, it's just generic "burger sauce" from Walmart, lol!!! Man, eggs on a burger are awesome though. I haven't had one with a burger in a few years now that I think about it....gonna have to relive that:cool:

Guys I need help lol

Just got an instant pot. I know it's capabilities, but I can't seem to get the color I want. I think I'm mistaken thinking the pressure cooking will give any color at all, I'm assuming sautee is the feature I'm only wanting to use

Hilariously bad lol any tips?

It's feta stuffed chicken breasts and mushrooms

20210328_185518.jpg

Pressure makes it tender, but won’t color. You want to saute first, the. Close the lid and pressure cook after

View attachment 129147
Scratch made meatballs and gravy. Should be ready in tne minutes
I have a trip planned this year to hunt elk and wild hog. Rather than the traditional veal, beef pork meatball mix, im thinking elk and hog with scratch made pasta.

I have a trip planned this year to hunt elk and wild hog. Rather than the traditional veal, beef pork meatball mix, im thinking elk and hog with scratch made pasta.
Please post pictures of your hunt.

MS

Elk reminds me of bison. Like a more irony meaty beef, and wild hog is sooooo much better than farmed hogs. This would make phenomenal meatballs.

My apologies for the guys dieting, lol. These were the best ribs i've ever eaten. Smoked them for dinner last night. The plated pic with the fine china was ribs, Mexican street corn (from Costco), scalloped potatos (also from Costco, lol), and diet Dr. Thunder from Walmart....generic Dr. Pepper for those wondering:D

Oh, and it wouldn't be complete without my cake pic, lol! Orange cake.

Attachments

• ribs 2.jpg
    ribs 2.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 6
  • ribs 3.jpg
    ribs 3.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 6
  • ribs 4.jpg
    ribs 4.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 7
  • ribs 1.jpg
    ribs 1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 8
  • orange cake.jpg
    orange cake.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 9
My apologies for the guys dieting, lol. These were the best ribs i've ever eaten. Smoked them for dinner last night. The plated pic with the fine china was ribs, Mexican street corn (from Costco), scalloped potatos (also from Costco, lol), and diet Dr. Thunder from Walmart....generic Dr. Pepper for those wondering:D

Damn...so jealous.
You eat like this every day?

MS

Diet Dr. Thunder is where it's at lol. Most generic sodas have a funny taste but I think da thunda is better than DDP.

Ribs look fabulous man... Like a seasoned pro

Damn...so jealous.
You eat like this every day?

MS
No MS, most of the year i'm eating way healthier. That said, i've been off track since last November. I've been eating a little more crap these last few weeks, especially the last 3-4 weeks because i'm gonna tighten back up after Easter Sunday this week....kinda getting it out of my system in a rounda-bout way, lol. I have a few things stressing me out in personal life, so making comforting and tasty food sometimes brings some light and relaxes me....that and car drives, lol.

Diet Dr. Thunder is where it's at lol. Most generic sodas have a funny taste but I think da thunda is better than DDP.

Ribs look fabulous man... Like a seasoned pro
Yea man, you can get like two 2-liters of Thunder for one 2-L of DP.....it's a steal! Stuff is addicting like crack. I usually drink more water and crystal light in my 'normal' daily routine....but been sucking down the diets lately, lol. And yea, most generics are horrendous....!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131