over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are we really eating...???

DTex, I have a feeling you and I would get along real well. I like your style bro. Is that a local (to you) breakfast joint?
Yeah it is, traditional Southern café that's been here since the 1950s. We always eat breakfast out on Saturdays and this is one of my favorites.

Thought Id up a recipe or two here

Rosemary garlic chicken
Ingredients
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Pinch of sea salt
2 rosemary sprigs, leaves stripped
Pared zest of 1/2 lemon
2 chicken breast fillets
2 tbsp olive oil
300g cherry tomatoes
Good glug of extra-virgin olive oil
3 tbls unsalted butter

Large handful of basil leaves, to serve
Grated Parmesan, to serve

Mash 1 of the garlic cloves on a chopping board with the sea salt until a rough paste forms. Add the rosemary leaves and lemon zest and finely chop. Smear the garlic and herb paste over the chicken breasts to coat both sides.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the chicken breasts and brown over a high heat for 2 minutes on each side until golden.
Push the chicken breasts to one side of the pan and add the remaining garlic and tomatoes to the pan with the extra-virgin olive oil and butter. Cook, stirring, until the tomatoes start to soften, then reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the tomatoes have reduced down slightly.
Serve over rice or with gnocchi or just as is!!

Attachments

• CB779085-7839-48F6-9B79-31255E12C13D.jpeg
    CB779085-7839-48F6-9B79-31255E12C13D.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 7
Alabama white bbq sauce. For anyone who’s never had it. You’re really missing out. Here’s the recipe

2 cups mayonnaise
1 cup cider vinegar
1/2 tsp cayenne
Pepper

smoke or grill your chicken and coat liberally with sauce. Great as a pulled chicken sandwich as wel

Attachments

• C98D7A4A-22BE-48DB-91D5-FB1370178AF0.jpeg
    C98D7A4A-22BE-48DB-91D5-FB1370178AF0.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 2
This recipe is fucking delicious. You can use white or dark meat but personally I prefer dark

Marshallese chicken

I learned this recipe from a buddy I work with. It comes from the Marshal islands and it’s amazing. You can use any chicken pieces you like...but I tend to like dark meat because it has more flavor

Ingredients
As many chicken pieces as you need
6 whole oranges
1 yellow onion
5 cloves garlic
1 small piece of fresh ginger peeled. About the size of a marble
1/4 cup soy sauce
.5 tsp liquid smoke(or smoke then instead of roasting)
1 can of sprite or other citrus soda
Salt and pepper

Juice all of the oranges into a blender. Add the garlic and onion and ginger and blend. Pour it all over the chicken in a large bowl. Add the orange rinds as well as all the other ingredients. Marinate overnight...or for at least 4 hours

Roast on a rack in the oven at 400 degrees until done. Depending on the size of your chicken pieces this may be 30-45 minutes

Serve with rice or whatever else you like and enjoy!!!

this can be done on a grill or smoker as well and you can make enough for a week easy. Shred some of the leftovers and make fried rice with it. Amazing

Attachments

• 69EB7B95-A428-4927-978C-7E5DFBC23E56.jpeg
    69EB7B95-A428-4927-978C-7E5DFBC23E56.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 3
Who doesn’t love a good burger?

And here we have it! Wisconsin style onion butter burgers. Here’s how to make them

Ingredients

For the sauce:
1/2 cup mayo
2 tbl ketchup
1/2 tbl mustard
Diced pickles
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce

Onions:
See previous recipe

Here we go
Use 85 percent lean ground beef. The fat adds so much flavor and makes for a juicer burger. Set the meat out a half hour or so before you’re going to cook it so it can come to room temp and roll it into balls

Get your pan nice and hot over medium high heat. Place a ball of meat on the hot skillet. Smash it down as flat as you can get it with the bottom of a small saucepan. This will ensure it gets nice and crispy. Think smash burger here!!
Season on the side that’s up with a liberal amount of seasoned salt. Cook on that side for 3 or so minutes until nice and crispy. Flip over and top with cheese of your choice and cook for 3 or so more minutes until they reach your preferred doneness.

Toast your buns and top with the sauce. Place the burger on that and spoon over a generous amount of the onions and enjoy!

Attachments

• 9E668656-5089-4521-91EE-EF2616911E14.jpeg
    9E668656-5089-4521-91EE-EF2616911E14.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 5
Trying to give y'all an idea of how I eat on the weekends. Last night was Chinese buffet which I hadn't had in 2 years and was beyond amazing being so deep in a diet.

The fried rice, lo mein, and sushi pictured here were my only direct carbs aside from half a dinner roll given how many fried / sugary meats there were.

dinner050121.jpg

We always eat breakfast out on Saturday morning and my girlfriend cooks breakfast at home on Sunday morning:
  • Fresh pineapple
  • Bacon
  • Egg scramble with chicken breast, green onions, tomatoes
  • Southwest hash browns

breakfast050221.jpg

Dinner / postworkout tonight - the breakfast leftovers plus beef ribs that did 5 hours in a Crock Pot and finished on broil. For braising she used:
  • Dry rub
  • Liquid smoke
  • G. Hughes sugar-free BBQ sauce
  • 1 cup full calorie Dr. Pepper
  • Red pepper flakes

beefribs050221.jpg

Not enough! Eating is the absolute hardest part of training for me. I have never been a eater.

Pork tenderloin steaks, mushrooms and cauliflower gnocchi that I can't fuckin shittin get right for piss

View attachment 132889
I just made gnocci the other day. 2 large russets. Poke with fork and Roast them at 400 for 1 hour and scoop out insides and let cool. Add 1 egg and 1-1.5 cups of flour, 1/4 tsp salt. Start with 1 cup and if they’re still too sticky add up to 1/2 cup more to get them right. Roll out and cut and drop in boiling water and boil for 4-6 minutes until done.
mig you boil the potatoes instead of roasting you introduce a lot of water to the dough and they don’t stay as firm or fluffy

I just made gnocci the other day. 2 large russets. Poke with fork and Roast them at 400 for 1 hour and scoop out insides and let cool. Add 1 egg and 1-1.5 cups of flour, 1/4 tsp salt. Start with 1 cup and if they’re still too sticky add up to 1/2 cup more to get them right. Roll out and cut and drop in boiling water and boil for 4-6 minutes until done.
mig you boil the potatoes instead of roasting you introduce a lot of water to the dough and they don’t stay as firm or fluffy

It's just that it's cauliflower gnocchi, that's why lol It's not real gnocchi, it's got a different texture that's hard to get right and judging by the fact that you need a jackhammer and blow torch to get the shit off the asshole goddamn pan makes me think it may not be worth the effort at all

It's just that it's cauliflower gnocchi, that's why lol It's not real gnocchi, it's got a different texture that's hard to get right and judging by the fact that you need a jackhammer and blow torch to get the shit off the asshole goddamn pan makes me think it may not be worth the effort at all
Doh! Totally thought that said potato gnocci

Not enough! Eating is the absolute hardest part of training for me. I have never been a eater.
Start doing faster cardio. Try cutting out fats during the day and eating carbs that digest faster and food that is more palatable. Also track your food daily. Dont stick to classic bodybuilding clean foods like chicken and rice.

Start doing faster cardio. Try cutting out fats during the day and eating carbs that digest faster and food that is more palatable. Also track your food daily. Dont stick to classic bodybuilding clean foods like chicken and rice.
Fasted* not faster lol

Doh! Totally thought that said potato gnocci

Wish I could. I love sweet potatoes but white potatoes have always given me trouble. Still sounds like a great basic old style recipe though! The way Italian grandmas make that shit. And theirs is gonna taste a lot different obviously

Good thing about having a toddler is she always spaghetti os and other easy stuff to grab post workout. I eat the Disney princess spaghetti os usually after leg days.
Yep. I’ve got 6 kids under the age of 15 so lots of that kind of thing in my house lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131