over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

Funny I love primo. I responded better to it than EQ and no anxiety. It doesn't crash my estrogen and once I get the ratio right I don't need an AI

500mg sus daily
50mg tren ace daily
100mg NPP daily
30mg Injectable SuperDrol (must have)
36iu hgh 3-4x a week post workout
5-10iu slin each meal (20 pre) Humalog
25mg MK677
1500mg tudca
25mg aromasin
450mg l carnitine injectable

Plenty of ancillaries and adding 100-200mcg T4 when arrives
3500mg of sust a week is your baseline drug?

Was taking .7ml t400 and .5ml eq and cutting it with .8ml sterile oil (because t400 bites like a mofo). Split into 2 slin pins. Was doing 4 slin pins Monday and another 4 on Thursday.

Somewhere along the road I gapped and started taking 2 slin pins twice a week.

First time it's ever happened to me. Just been busy with life and went into auto pilot lol. Was waking up the other day and for some reason was doing the math in my head and I was like "wait a second.. ugh..."
This t400 that “bites” are you subq, I’ve taken a TON of gear the only thing I’ve ever taken that was truly painful was the old school loffler 400 mg prop which isn’t made I can’t see where adding oil would be that beneficial as to be putting extra oil in all these shots, where do you pin it?

I've never had an issue with BTC. It could be your phone / computer. Check how much storage is used. It takes some room for the apps to function.

Its not a flex but its nice to see some honesty of what some of these guys with next level bodies are using.
Where did you see next level body at, did he post a pic I haven't seen?

Ok I found a pic, good physique but I consider top 10 at the Olympia "next level" so we just have different views of the term that's all.

Ok I found a pic, good physique but I consider top 10 at the Olympia "next level" so we just have different views of the term that's all.
whose back were you most impressed by b-boy cause your back is insane ( other than ronnie and dorian )

This t400 that “bites” are you subq, I’ve taken a TON of gear the only thing I’ve ever taken that was truly painful was the old school loffler 400 mg prop which isn’t made I can’t see where adding oil would be that beneficial as to be putting extra oil in all these shots, where do you pin it?

Sometimes sub q, sometimes IM. I rotate lats, glutes and delts. At this point in my life I do not care enough to be using anything larger than a slin pin for any injection.

For whatever reason adding the oil worked perfectly well. If it didn't resolve the issue I would have just stuck to the plain gear. The less injections the better

whose back were you most impressed by b-boy cause your back is insane ( other than ronnie and dorian )
Joel stubbs, George Petterson, Flex Wheeler in his prime. There are others just can't think right now (Samir B.)

750mg t cyp ew
400mg deca ew
75mg adrol ed
2 mg adex a week

I guess i was meaning on this board or just general population of steroid users

500mg sus daily
50mg tren ace daily
100mg NPP daily
30mg Injectable SuperDrol (must have)
36iu hgh 3-4x a week post workout
5-10iu slin each meal (20 pre) Humalog
25mg MK677
1500mg tudca
25mg aromasin
450mg l carnitine injectable

Plenty of ancillaries and adding 100-200mcg T4 when arrives

Is that 36iu's of GH spread out 3 to 4 days a week or 36iu's 3 to 4 times a week equaling 108 to 144iu's a week?

Sometimes sub q, sometimes IM. I rotate lats, glutes and delts. At this point in my life I do not care enough to be using anything larger than a slin pin for any injection.

For whatever reason adding the oil worked perfectly well. If it didn't resolve the issue I would have just stuck to the plain gear. The less injections the better
My glutes are like leather I quit using them years ago but my legs, delts and tris are great, I couldn’t track my lats for a thousand dollars lol don’t know how you manage that. I still haven’t tried sub q for test I’ve heard a few guys on here say it, I’ve got an infant at home, yea I’m the stay at home kinda dad so I’ve let my BF get up mostly in the first few months, so I dunno if you need to be under 10% to do it that way obviously water based stuff picks up quick I assume the oil is slow to very slow?

My glutes are like leather I quit using them years ago but my legs, delts and tris are great, I couldn’t track my lats for a thousand dollars lol don’t know how you manage that. I still haven’t tried sub q for test I’ve heard a few guys on here say it, I’ve got an infant at home, yea I’m the stay at home kinda dad so I’ve let my BF get up mostly in the first few months, so I dunno if you need to be under 10% to do it that way obviously water based stuff picks up quick I assume the oil is slow to very slow?

What exactly do you mean by tracking your lats? If you mean being able to reach them you just stand in a doorway and use the doorway to push your arm around to be able to reach the lat. Works for me and holds me steady.

The oil is like 1-2 days and the lump is gone if doing sub q. I just use 1cc per inject so I don't have one great big lump.

Can feel the uptake is slower in the glutes sub q then if I go I'm through the delt. As long as I get it in somewhere under the skin thought I do not care. I'm not wearing super tight clothes or doing photo shoots and eventually it gets into my system either way.

Is that 36iu's of GH spread out 3 to 4 days a week or 36iu's 3 to 4 times a week equaling 108 to 144iu's a week?
What I’m doing now is 36ius EOD so 4 days a week the days in between I do 10ius. So this will last 8 weeks then drop growth to probably 5ius and go on a cruise for this blast. GH is by TP so it’s definitely overdosed as usual more then 10iu for the mauve tops.

Reactions: Bio
I’ve ran primo 3 times the last two years and just not a fan either. I can’t run nandrolones, I make tren work in prep periods, I just have to use caber which I don’t like doing. I’m basically stuck with test eq anavar mast as my only options… I’m a very heavy aromatizer so I don’t have to worry about crashing e2
I don’t like caber or prami but deca is my main anabolic. I have found higher doses of mucuna puriens to work well it natural and I tolerate it well and does more or less the same thing from what I have read

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member