over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

Why such low dosages

Part of it is I had a total test of like <100 for so long trying to have a kid and after that I've been on <90mgs of test for the last almost a year so even a small increase I think will help.

The other major reason is that I've turned into a hypochondriac and after being off basically for two years my bloods are amazing and I'm just a little scared.

I will say...I'm going to stick to that as my base, but I've been thinking and I'm going to grab some NPP and test prop and maybe oscillate my doses a bit and go a bit higher for maybe 6-8 week spurts.

I dont wanna bully you in any way lol but buuump that stuff bro.
120-150 test is TRUE TRT....so you'll be going from crappy TRT (60mg test) to regular guy TRT (150mg) :)???
And im not sure you'll even notice 75 Mast or 75 Deca to be honest.
I kno you are sensitive to doses now (hell, i was too with the fertility stuff) but i would go something like 250 Test + 200 Deca. That right there is about as mild of a cycle as you can do (im suuure bloodwork would barely be out of range on that) and at least you'll FEEL it.
And thanks my friend…I needed the pep talk lol.

I dont wanna bully you in any way lol but buuump that stuff bro.
120-150 test is TRUE TRT....so you'll be going from crappy TRT (60mg test) to regular guy TRT (150mg) :)???
And im not sure you'll even notice 75 Mast or 75 Deca to be honest.
I kno you are sensitive to doses now (hell, i was too with the fertility stuff) but i would go something like 250 Test + 200 Deca. That right there is about as mild of a cycle as you can do (im suuure bloodwork would barely be out of range on that) and at least you'll FEEL it.

Dude I have a bottle of brand new 400mgs/cc bottle of tren/mast combo (200mgs of each), that just want to take so bad. I should stay away from tren of course but my gosh I want to just use that so bad.

In reality, I think I'm going to stick to my plan and add test prop and npp on and off maybe 6 weeks on 6 weeks off of the extra.

Dude I have a bottle of brand new 400mgs/cc bottle of tren/mast combo (200mgs of each), that just want to take so bad. I should stay away from tren of course but my gosh I want to just use that so bad.

In reality, I think I'm going to stick to my plan and add test prop and npp on and off maybe 6 weeks on 6 weeks off of the extra.
I would just do a 200mg dose of test and then rotate out the other anabolic depending on goals. So NPP for a bit, drop it and cruise on lower test, then up it back too 200mg and Mast for a run. Your bloods won’t get that out of wack…if anything coming from a looong period of low to no test (fertility) my bloodwork even ON high dosages is way better. That chunk of time off has kinda reset my blood work which is great

I would just do a 200mg dose of test and then rotate out the other anabolic depending on goals. So NPP for a bit, drop it and cruise on lower test, then up it back too 200mg and Mast for a run. Your bloods won’t get that out of wack…if anything coming from a looong period of low to no test (fertility) my bloodwork even ON high dosages is way better. That chunk of time off has kinda reset my blood work which is great
I like it! I just ordered a good bit of dec, mast, npp, test and I think I’m going to go with your suggestion.

A lot of this is mental with me I’ve turned into such a hypochondriac. Appreciate you man!

Anything under 100mgs a week is just too little to make it worth it why not just stay on trt then? If your going to run something and check bloods often what's the harm I using a effective dose. If you're being scared then u prob should just put the gear away. Just my opinion but I hope it works for u brother

Anything under 100mgs a week is just too little to make it worth it why not just stay on trt then? If your going to run something and check bloods often what's the harm I using a effective dose. If you're being scared then u prob should just put the gear away. Just my opinion but I hope it works for u brother
It's a totally fair point and I'd say I'm trying to thread the needle between the two. Sort of a true TRT with a tiny, tiny, cherry on top.

.7 prop .3 mast Ed (490/210). Thinking of trying primo. What would be a comparable dose...200 prop 400 primo? How long for it to " kick in"

Currently running… No timeline
Test Iso - 1.5g
NPP - 1g
GH - 20iu
Metaformin 1000mg
Humalog 20iu

Probably add Tren Ace @ 600-800mg at some point.

Cage
Love Iso ! Great test ester and i didn’t know why I liked is so much (besides muscle & sex drive but, now scientists just last year did extensive research and ISO came out on top. I won’t post it as it may bore some people. I like research and practicing experiments 🤙👍

Max

.7 prop .3 mast Ed (490/210). Thinking of trying primo. What would be a comparable dose...200 prop 400 primo? How long for it to " kick in"

This is what I run almost all the time. I get a greater sense of well being and nice round delts in a week. Primo doesn't crush my estrogen but it can in some people. That dosage puts me in the low normal range.

Would nuke my e2. Even 500/500 test/primo had me at 7.

Love Iso ! Great test ester and i didn’t know why I liked is so much (besides muscle & sex drive but, now scientists just last year did extensive research and ISO came out on top. I won’t post it as it may bore some people. I like research and practicing experiments 🤙👍

Max
came out on top in regards to what?

I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON I LOVED TEST ISO !!

A few Things about Esters that I wasn’t quite aware of and neither were most of these multiple studies was done 2020-2022 and out online later :

Lab Science - they tested no ester base, acetate, propionate, phenylpropionate, and Isocaproate (Enanthate was used as a study market with a lot of data

The Results :

(TPro, TIso) pairs show a better match out of all the esters! Test ace and Test Iso have the highest Coulombic energy(scientifically) or crystal energy(so a good blend as well if you are a beast in that 🧪lab. So the blend of Prop/Iso is superior (to the scientists).

(More science but look at the * part)

Depending on the length of the ester, it is observed that the shortest ester (the acetate)and has the lowest solubility, while the longest ester (isocaproate) while the longest ester (isocaproate) has a roughly ➡️*four-fold greater greater solubility*. Propionate and phenylpropionate esters have similar solubility and slightly higher values than acetate. Phenylpropionate has six more carbon atoms than than acetate. Although phenylpropionate has six more carbon atoms than propionate, the propionate solubilities are similar, so it can be noted that is what matters. About increasing solubility (the phenyl ring does not lead to an increase in solubility). It is worth mentioning that *solubility correlates with the half-life* of the prodrug, so acetate, which has the shortest half-life, has the lowest solubility. Test isocaproate, which has the longest half-life, has the highest solubility. Out of the six mixtures analysed, it is observed that castor oil can support the highest solubility without crashing (crystallisation of compound) and to a lesser extent MCT (for solubility without crashing (crystallisation of compound) and to a lesser extent MCT (for TAce, TPro, and TPhp), at the same time behaving as solvents as well. This is interesting (TAce, TPro, and TPhp), at the same time behaving as solvents as well because MCT is characterised by the lowest value of the viscosity coefficient, while castor is the most viscous so it holds.

IMG_5954.jpeg

⬆️The solubility of the four derivatives was tested to evaluate the changes based on the added ester functionalities, and it was found that the shortest ester (acetate) has the lowest solubility, while the longest ester (isocaproate) is roughly four times greater; meanwhile, propionate and phenylpropionate are between the two and show similar values.

Just a recent research paper. But I’ve used iso (actually test iso/Tren hex ) and always like iso by itself as well. Apparently Test p/test iso would be a good combo . I realize Sustanon has 4 but low 30 prop /60iso . I’d love to bust out 100prop/150iso blend 👍💪

A few Things about Esters that I wasn’t quite aware of and neither were most of these multiple studies was done 2020-2022 and out online later :

Lab Science - they tested no ester base, acetate, propionate, phenylpropionate, and Isocaproate (Enanthate was used as a study market with a lot of data

The Results :

(TPro, TIso) pairs show a better match out of all the esters! Test ace and Test Iso have the highest Coulombic energy(scientifically) or crystal energy(so a good blend as well if you are a beast in that 🧪lab. So the blend of Prop/Iso is superior (to the scientists).

Depending on the length of the ester, it is observed that the shortest ester (the acetate)and has the lowest solubility, while the longest ester (isocaproate) while the longest ester (isocaproate) has a roughly ➡️*four-fold greater greater solubility*. Propionate and phenylpropionate esters have similar solubility and slightly higher values than acetate. Phenylpropionate has six more carbon atoms than than acetate. Although phenylpropionate has six more carbon atoms than propionate, the propionate solubilities are similar, so it can be noted that is what matters. About increasing solubility (the phenyl ring does not lead to an increase in solubility). It is worth mentioning that *solubility correlates with the half-life* of the prodrug, so acetate, which has the shortest half-life, has the lowest solubility. Test isocaproate, which has the longest half-life, has the highest solubility. Out of the six mixtures analysed, it is observed that castor oil can support the highest solubility without crashing (crystallisation of compound) and to a lesser extent MCT (for solubility without crashing (crystallisation of compound) and to a lesser extent MCT (for TAce, TPro, and TPhp), at the same time behaving as solvents as well. This is interesting (TAce, TPro, and TPhp), at the same time behaving as solvents as well because MCT is characterised by the lowest value of the viscosity coefficient, while castor is the most viscous so it holds.

View attachment 171963

⬆️The solubility of the four derivatives was tested to evaluate the changes based on the added ester functionalities, and it was found that the shortest ester (acetate) has the lowest solubility, while the longest ester (isocaproate) is roughly four times greater; meanwhile, propionate and phenylpropionate are between the two and show similar values.

Just a recent research paper. But I’ve used iso (actually test iso/Tren hex ) and always like iso by itself as well. Apparently Test p/test iso would be a good combo . I realize Sustanon has 4 but low 30 prop /60iso . I’d love to bust out 100prop/150iso blend 👍💪
What are the conclusion you draw when comparing 700 prop ew vs 700 test e per week? I have always used prop and my levels came back pretty high for the dose I was using.

The Results :

View attachment 171963

So hold up... theyre saying test iso holds at 400mg/ml in just mct oil??

Max
After many years of running AAS, Iso has been my #1 with PhenylProp a close 2nd. I feel the best when running Isocaproate. I think many others would enjoy the Isocaproate ester if they weren’t forced to brew their own.

Cage

I've always thought isocaproate looked the most practical of all the esters when I first learned of esters. Never tried it before but the half life looks easier to control in relation to inject frequency

I want to try Mast but get worried about my hair 😂
My dad and both grandfathers were balding at 40 or bald I’m 44 and my widows peak is just a tiny bit back as of this year notes to that , I had a baby a year ago, my hair has been short my entire life or shaved, and aside from my time in the military I never wear hat’s especially ball caps so those all play a role good and bad respectively

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131