over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

300mg test, 270mg deca and 20mg aromasin every 3 days. I have been throwing in 40mg tbol preworkout certain days as well.

P.s.: Proviron, essentially void of any anabolic activity in humans, has about 440% higher SHBG binding affinity than DHT, leaving pretty much nothing available for direct ARs activation.
Couple this with its inactivation by the 3α-HSD enzyme in skeletal muscles tissue and you can easily realize that it won't elicit any anabolism even at extremely high dosages.
Thanks I have to digest this.

New cycle from about 2 weeks ago:
Testoviron Depot 250mg
Pro-mass blend: 100 mg each Test E, Tren E, Mast E

Full blown cycle now (old man cycle)
500mg test E
200mg masteron E
200mg tren E
^ per week
6iu hgh/training days (mon, Tue, Thur, Fri) off days 2iu
200mg synthetine daily
1 gram berberine daily
Such an “old man” cycle here, but there is so much wisdom here.

What he said is what he meant. The mast e and tren could be subbed for primo for any offseason guys. Thanks for sharing.

Both Primo and Mast are chemically closely related to DHT (Mast being even closer).
They both have been given an A:A ratio, lower than Testosterone for both (on paper, using the Hershberger Bioassay in Rats).
I do believe that the different degree of anabolism in the real world lies in their vastly differing effect on SHBG binding: 3% for Primo and 39% for Mast.
As you can see pretty much all Methenolone runs in its free un-bounded form unlike Mast.
This is probably a stupid question at this point but confusing myself. So low shbg binding is bad for building muscle? Or is it more complicated? I’m still confused by that one since the dogma goes back and forth every few years and literally anything but test and the occasional oral tbol or dbol messes with my head and drive and Killy the confident feeling.

Want to mast again but the test mast ratio would have to be pretty low, even worth it ?

Such an “old man” cycle here, but there is so much wisdom here.

What he said is what he meant. The mast e and tren could be subbed for primo for any offseason guys. Thanks for sharing.
Old man? Like as in low dose? Not looking crazy at all but shabby either. It’s def on the lower side of what people have done and posted over the years but I feel like tren went From 1 gram a week being normal to 100mg being extreme. Slightly exaggerating but it’s so hard to gauge with the trends of low vs high.

Plan through August - may adjust slightly.

Started 2 weeks ago from 200/200 test and deca cruise - winter cycle got blown up some so cut it off.

injects are just rounding test to 1ml (ease of use not purposeful precision) and adding 400mg tren E. First time using tren enanthate ester and going fine. Sleep is awesome which is my only normal side - I've run a ton of Tren A from 90s so lots of experience. Tren and deca work great together for me and this is more long slow run over coming months. Consistent months of work in the gym and kitchen with some nice PED enhancement but nothing massive.

INJECTABLES
Test E 250mg weekly
Deca 200mg weekly
Tren E 400mg weekly

ORALS
June/July adding one of these options:
50mg winny ED OR
25/25 winny/var ED OR
50/25 winny/var ED

Had taken some time off so rebuilding lifts and recomping right now through May. Sitting 236lbs at 6'2" probably 12% but dropping BF with strict diet, ECA and copious muscle memory (my best advantage but us older guys deserve something).

Update to summer post above:

INJECTABLES (same)
Test E 250mg weekly
Deca 200mg weekly
Tren E 400mg weekly

ORALS
Went with the 50mg ED of winny option. Started a couple weeks ago so it would be in full effect by June.

Also T3 at 50mcg. Not running HGH right now. I'll restart eventually at 4iu but stopped after a 15month run and haven't noticed much difference.

Really loving the winny and same as always - which is nice as I'm late 40s and didn't want to suddenly find the joint issues showing up. Hadn't run it in years was always a favorite. All good to go, lots of energy, feeling great in the gym and definitely boosting my strength, endurance and recuperation. Solid synergy with the tren enanthate (first time not using acetate and really liking it - will likely make it my go to and restock fully after this run).

All in full swing and plan to run through July (drop orals/tren most likely early August). Work hard in gym and on diet. Only thing I might do is add some anavar at 25mg or so if I stall down the road as I'd wanted to try the winny/bar synergy but no real need to pack everything into this run either. Sitting at roughly the same weight and trading fat for muscle currently.

Update to summer post above:

INJECTABLES (same)
Test E 250mg weekly
Deca 200mg weekly
Tren E 400mg weekly

ORALS
Went with the 50mg ED of winny option. Started a couple weeks ago so it would be in full effect by June.

Also T3 at 50mcg. Not running HGH right now. I'll restart eventually at 4iu but stopped after a 15month run and haven't noticed much difference.

Really loving the winny and same as always - which is nice as I'm late 40s and didn't want to suddenly find the joint issues showing up. Hadn't run it in years was always a favorite. All good to go, lots of energy, feeling great in the gym and definitely boosting my strength, endurance and recuperation. Solid synergy with the tren enanthate (first time not using acetate and really liking it - will likely make it my go to and restock fully after this run).

All in full swing and plan to run through July (drop orals/tren most likely early August). Work hard in gym and on diet. Only thing I might do is add some anavar at 25mg or so if I stall down the road as I'd wanted to try the winny/bar synergy but no real need to pack everything into this run either. Sitting at roughly the same weight and trading fat for muscle currently.
I've never ran Winny before and I am loving it also! I am just at 30mg ED right now but definite strength, hardness effects for sure even with a significant calorie deficit right now.

Week 5 of 50mg winny ed. No signs of stress and no joint issues feel great. Planned to only run 30 tabs but continuing it now week 5. Was going to go to 100mg each day to see what it does but not sure. Definitely think it's drying me out don't look nearly as full but getting a lot more detail.

Mufasa I was thinking about taking a break for GH and see what I see from stopping. Im not sure if I'm a low responder as I don't get numb hands of lethargic... Might try running it only on workout days to let the natural gh production do its thing more.

Week 5 of 50mg winny ed. No signs of stress and no joint issues feel great. Planned to only run 30 tabs but continuing it now week 5. Was going to go to 100mg each day to see what it does but not sure. Definitely think it's drying me out don't look nearly as full but getting a lot more detail.

Mufasa I was thinking about taking a break for GH and see what I see from stopping. Im not sure if I'm a low responder as I don't get numb hands of lethargic... Might try running it only on workout days to let the natural gh production do its thing more.

Never went above 50mg of winny. If I increase it will be to add some anavar. I overlapped a bit once moving from 50mg of winny to 50mg of anavar and really liked the 7-10 day transition period so have always wanted to try the combo. Likely 50/25 winny/var this time around. 25/25 has always seemed interesting as well. Let me know how you like 75 or 100ed though. I'd be interested. In addition to winny/var combo a few guys here speak highly of winny/drol. Might hit that up next strength phase. Only orals I use are drol, var and winny so combos could be fun.

I stopped GH for exactly that same reason to test it. So many said it was night and day obvious. Really hasn't been to me at all and can hardly tell. Was on 4iu ED with IGF upper 300s (baseline was mid 100s from memory). I did try to jump back to 4ius and will need to build up gradually again (no carpal tunnel but tons of water weight jacking my heart rate and blood pressure, so will have to start low and scale again).

currently on "cruise"
300mg Test E pw
150 Primo pw

Planning to ramp things up soon once I place my next order.

I think all these liver supps like milk thistle Nac and Tudca on and off are lowering my estro and killing my sex drive if possible. I have the vasculrity like I’m on test but not acne and no raging sex drive on high dose. I also don’t smell at all even with out deodorant. Need a few more days since I started training hard again to see how my recovery is and strength so I can tell if it’s just my sex drive. Going to get blood work results soon, but somehow became immune to test body adapating somehow or it’s the supps if possible.

50mgs to 75mgs EOD of test
10mgs dbol and 10mgs winstrol on training days
full body training daily and only rest when needed

Body is changing faster than it has in years after being off totally for 10 months and so long on 70mgs a week. May actually venture to post a picture for the first time ever since I arrived in 2011 lol.

Hmmm. What does that say if you don't smell ?
I think I've used deodorant like 5x this whole year.
And only because im afraid I do smell but can't smell myself. Otherwise I don't even apply any.

Hmmm. What does that say if you don't smell ?
I think I've used deodorant like 5x this whole year.
And only because im afraid I do smell but can't smell myself. Otherwise I don't even apply any.
If you're not using deodorant, you smell, regardless if YOU can smell it or not. It's very difficult to detect your own body odor because your olfactory systems are desensitized to your own particular aromas.

If you're not using deodorant, you smell, regardless if YOU can smell it or not. It's very difficult to detect your own body odor because your olfactory systems are desensitized to your own particular aromas.
Agreed. Plus all that new shit they have now smells fantastic, why not? And before someone chimes in w the aluminum bs, it needs to be ingested to be harmful. You’re not absorbing an appreciable amount, if any, from antiperspirant. You ingest more by cooking w foil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131