over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

Murder Kitten? Psycho Kitty? Names are fun but those symptoms are not. I do feel a slight offset to some of the deca symptoms when I use tren with it (sex drive is full mega offset). Might work for youm

Dude….The name of this cycle will be “murder kitten” 🤣

I love it

I see a lot of 100mg of 6-7 compounds. I've never tried that, dose it really reduced sides while having a decent amount of gear in you?

I see a lot of 100mg of 6-7 compounds. I've never tried that, dose it really reduced sides while having a decent amount of gear in you?
I think most guys do that to reduce specific sides of some drugs (tren being an obvious one), and elicit certain drug specific benefits (rbc/hgb from EQ for example). This is probably a useful method if someone is especially prone to a specific side effect(s).

200mg Test cyp/week
200mg mast-e/week

50mg test pro/mast prop/NPP 3x a week

Right now, 75 mgs primo daily, 100 anavar daily, 50 proviron, 5 ius hgh daily. No injects right now.

Currently.7cc prop .3 cc mast Ed, 3iu nordi with 10/7 novalin r pre and post workout.

A t4 test did come back slightly out of range. I feel fine but wondering if I am hypo, what I could achieve if medications put me in upper normal range.

I'm thinking probably no noticable physique changes perhaps more energy and maybe allowed me to eat a couple hundred more kcal.

Been out of the game a while so just started back in slow with 1cc T400/week. Thinking of adding 200mg Mast E for all the benefits I have been reading about Free Test/Estro/Protein and maybe get a little of the hardening vascularity benefit since I am hovering around ~14% on a clean bulk.

Finished up my cruise at 19 weeks (about 7 weeks longer than planned). Bloods perfect, blood pressure so low I might have to drop the minimal Meds I use for it. For someone who's fought high blood pressure and hypertension my focus on diet and cardio paid off nicely.

Winter blast:

750 Test E
600 Nand D
600 Equipoise
200 Tren Acetate (may swap out for winstrol/anavar or combo later in cycle)
Hgh 3iu ED

Goal is to stay reasonable lean or even recomp while rebuilding lifts and keeping solid diet/cardio (a little holiday indulgence is okay too). Sitting low-mid 230s. I'm okay getting up to 245. Plan to wrap 12-16 weeks.

Never tried equipoise and wanted to cruise on it first but I'm low on time for a few life reasons and it's not really integral to success of this cycle so giving it a go at 600mg weekly and shouldn't blow me up if I have to drop given others in there.

600mg test E
500mg DHB
200mg tren mix (may swap out for Ment later in cycle)

800 test e, 600 mast e, 7 iu hgh. Had to ditch the primo as it was mixed with something that messed up my intestines, probably Tren or so. Should have know not to go for a bargain.
Might do a 7 day dnp run starting this new year and then will swap to 1400 test and 800 bold for a month or 4 hoping to gain some lbs.

"Rebound"

Test P 150 mg ed
Primo 100 mg ed
NPP 50 mg ed
GH 8 iu ed
Slin 8-10 iu pre/post(morning also 2 days a week)
Adex 1 mg ed
T3 25 mcg ed
T4 100 mcg ed

Morning of competition 224-225 lbs. Today 3 weeks later around 248-250 lbs.

100% natty, but it sure was a great run at one time. I'd be a liar to say I don't miss it...But even on the lowest doses I couldn't keep my blood work numbers in range, so i choose longevity over ego, it was a miserable transition mentally and physically, although I'm fairly lean 6'1 270lbs the drop in the looks of body, didn't drop off as much as my strength....

My advice to you younger guys, slow consistant in everything you do and you will wake up the monster you allways wanted to be 😀

Great. I am back on black tops myself. I went from 1/4 of a vial to 1/3 of a vial every day now. That is enough for me and I will probably stop it soon. Weird side effect but even at these doses my nose 100% thickens up. I first noticed ages ago and wasn't bothered and carried on but it's got to the point I can't be having it get any thicker :D I came off and noticed it went down and back on and the same thing and I have noticed this a few cycles now. My nose now compared to 3 years ago is night and day difference (used hgh more over the last few years).

Noses and ears etc continue to grow through life but the difference in a few years is crazy so that combined with the severe tiredness I get from it is enough for me to not be bothered. It's a strange side effect but I have come across many with thickened fingers, feet and jaws over the years but they are usually taking at least 10iu for long periods and I use very low doses (usually 2-3iu due to fatigue on it) so I seem to be very sensitive to all of it's effects.

Thicker nose?

I think I know something that will thin/burn it back to normal... LOL

100% natty, but it sure was a great run at one time. I'd be a liar to say I don't miss it...But even on the lowest doses I couldn't keep my blood work numbers in range, so i choose longevity over ego, it was a miserable transition mentally and physically, although I'm fairly lean 6'1 270lbs the drop in the looks of body, didn't drop off as much as my strength....

My advice to you younger guys, slow consistant in everything you do and you will wake up the monster you allways wanted to be 😀
6’1, 270 and lean without gear? 🤔🤔🤔

"Rebound"

Test P 150 mg ed
Primo 100 mg ed
NPP 50 mg ed
GH 8 iu ed
Slin 8-10 iu pre/post(morning also 2 days a week)
Adex 1 mg ed
T3 25 mcg ed
T4 100 mcg ed

Morning of competition 224-225 lbs. Today 3 weeks later around 248-250 lbs.
8iu GH in one shot? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity