advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you all going to run offseason?

Currently in week 12 of cycle and looks as such-

Test E @ 600mg ew
EQ @600mg ew
tbol @80mg ed

In four weeks I switch it up to-

Test E @ 1.2g ew
Mast E @ 800mg-1g ew

Test e 750 mg wk 1-10
Tren a 350 mg wk 1-10

Never ran tren before so who knows if I fucked this up or not haha.

150mg test-e
5iu hgh every day
MAYBE 10iu Humalin 3x per week, but not sure about that one. I'd say there is a 25% chance I do

Probably going to do this from September 1-January 1 (4 months). Need to get healthy again. Going to completely overhaul my diet too. Sticking with chicken breast, egg white liquid, raw almonds, white rice, oats, pineapples, coconut oil, unflavored whey protein (either synthetek or true nutrition).

Last edited:
Test Prop & NPP.. Maybe 100-300mg of each per week.

150mg test-e
5iu hgh every day
MAYBE 10iu Humalin 3x per week, but not sure about that one. I'd say there is a 25% chance I do

Probably going to do this from September 1-January 1 (4 months). Need to get healthy again. Going to completely overhaul my diet too. Sticking with chicken breast, egg white liquid, raw almonds, white rice, oats, pineapples, coconut oil, unflavored whey protein (either synthetek or true nutrition).

Just curious, where does 150mg/wk put your test levels? Have you cruised on that dose for 12 weeks before? If so did you keep your mass?

Just curious, where does 150mg/wk put your test levels? Have you cruised on that dose for 12 weeks before? If so did you keep your mass?

To be totally honest, I have never gotten bloodwork at that low of a dose. I have cruised on that dose w/ 5iu hgh for only 6 weeks. During that time, I lost a little bit of my look mainly due to discontinuing tren it seemed like. Not much though...and my strength didn't go down very much either. This was only 6 weeks though. I am actually really worried about doing this for 4 months. I really don't want to shrink much. This is why I am considering adding slin to the mix, which I have never really run

Fair mate..

Do you see EQ as a worthwhile addition?

GUNSMITH,
I was wondering if you can fill us in on your opinion on this question. I've built a decent physique on Test/Tren/Deca and never used EQ due to it's supposed 'mild'ness when it comes to putting on pure muscle. Am I wrong in my thinking - is EQ a good product worth it (including financially) over or equal to the other products like tren/deca/npp for off season?

To be totally honest, I have never gotten bloodwork at that low of a dose. I have cruised on that dose w/ 5iu hgh for only 6 weeks. During that time, I lost a little bit of my look mainly due to discontinuing tren it seemed like. Not much though...and my strength didn't go down very much either. This was only 6 weeks though. I am actually really worried about doing this for 4 months. I really don't want to shrink much. This is why I am considering adding slin to the mix, which I have never really run

Gotcha...I'm just trying to figure out cruise dosages myself, haven't cruised before. Def be interested in seeing how this goes for you.

GUNSMITH,
I was wondering if you can fill us in on your opinion on this question. I've built a decent physique on Test/Tren/Deca and never used EQ due to it's supposed 'mild'ness when it comes to putting on pure muscle. Am I wrong in my thinking - is EQ a good product worth it (including financially) over or equal to the other products like tren/deca/npp for off season?

To be totaly honest ive never given it a fair run , i always added it in whe i was taking a fair bit of other stuff and started at a high dose , i know it has a serious effect on my blood pressure in the past but again their was alot of other factors adding to that. I know plenty guys that love it and say the gains come slow but stay forever.
I know it makes me hugry as hell and thats a big part of why im gonna use it , Im realy excited to try NPP and see what that does for me too.

All my planning depends on what my body is doing , if labs are good then the doses may get higher faster , if not then may be longer. Im definatly gonna hire a prep coach this next contest season and he might not like my plan and it could get changed so their are some variables

Gotcha...I'm just trying to figure out cruise dosages myself, haven't cruised before. Def be interested in seeing how this goes for you.

I'll probably create a thread by the end of it to inform everyone of my little experiment

For me: eq, test cyp. Insulin and a lot of food.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

To be totaly honest ive never given it a fair run , i always added it in whe i was taking a fair bit of other stuff and started at a high dose , i know it has a serious effect on my blood pressure in the past but again their was alot of other factors adding to that. I know plenty guys that love it and say the gains come slow but stay forever.
I know it makes me hugry as hell and thats a big part of why im gonna use it , Im realy excited to try NPP and see what that does for me too.

All my planning depends on what my body is doing , if labs are good then the doses may get higher faster , if not then may be longer. Im definatly gonna hire a prep coach this next contest season and he might not like my plan and it could get changed so their are some variables

Thanks Gunsmith!
I have the opposite problem with appetite so maybe that's one of the reason I've always stayed away from EQ all these years. Thanks again.

I'll start the beginning of Sep. with test e, tren a, abombs. Around mid October, I'll add in Slin and GH. Should be a pretty good bulk. I hope so at least

Thanks Gunsmith!
I have the opposite problem with appetite so maybe that's one of the reason I've always stayed away from EQ all these years. Thanks again.

I'm running EQ now for the first time (been on it like 10 weeks maybe?) and I have to say it can really throw off your diet. It makes me so dam hungry that all I do is eat enormous amounts of junk, which also costs a lot of money. If you already have a large appetite like I do, you might want to consider that before taking the plunge. My dose is 750mg per week

EQ hunger just started kickin in for me...running only 450 a week and its my 5th week right now and im def feeling it hard, have to eat every couple hours more than i was a week or two ago now and i cant stop eating

After a 2 month cruise...

16 weeks

1,000mg Test (probably Enathate & Cyp)
500mg NPP
60mg Anavar or Winstrol (weeks 5-12)
75mg Anadrol (weeks 13-16)
300mg Test Prop (weeks 1-3)
50mg DBol (weeks 1-4)
Arimidex (12.5mg daily through cycle)

I wanted to use EQ for the increased endurance and vascularity effects.....i've heard not to run below 600...but i see Gunsmith is running much lower...hmmm

Week 1-6 Tbol 60mg
Week 1-8 Test E 600mg
Week 1-8 NPP 500mg
Week 8-16 Test E 400mg
Week 8-16 Tren E 700mg

I've never ran HGH before. Is it as awesome as everyone says it is? Do you run less anabolics with it?

Fair mate..

Do you see EQ as a worthwhile addition?

Yes definately. I know many who love eq. I can't take it now due to it's effects on gabaergic transmission in the brain (anxiety). Although I may try it out later in the year with daily dosing.

As others have mentioned it's effects on appetite are great whilst bulking. Even just adding 300mg weekly will give you the desired result.

I know a few guys who have run eq as a base and loved it. It will help add quality muscle at the right dose. Huge increases in vascularity are common too. I know a few guys who took it at atleast 1g and got amazing results... one of them 2g per week with 500mg test (I think)... walking veins :eek::D

It's upto you. I think most of the common aas are worth experimenting with as everyone responds differently. One suggestion would be to keep it simple and when trying something new add it to a base that your used to or even as a stand alone. By that I mean say you run about 500mg of test and 500mg deca most cycles then swop the deca for 500mg eq for example to see how you are. I once wanted to see what tbol was like so instead of adding onto 3 other things I took it with 250mg test so I could see it's true effects.

Gunsmith I am also excited about trying npp for the first time. I love deca (probably my fav injectable) so I think I should love npp even more. I just hope it isn't too painful as I will be doing 1ml everyday.

I wanted to use EQ for the increased endurance and vascularity effects.....i've heard not to run below 600...but i see Gunsmith is running much lower...hmmm

For what you want I think 400-600mg is a nice dose for you ;) Just my opinion though :eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity