over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what are you currently running?

450mg NPP
200mg Test Cyp

Mild cycle by this forums standards.....LOL.....

Mild to the point that i dont feel shit!

mate ur doing it all wrong, u want the beefabolic, those chickenbolic chooks cause to much water retention, trust me i know, a friend of this girl whos dating this guy whos best mates friends with a pro told me so

lean bulk stack? haha

Can I I'v the beefabolic

Elvia, ur def playin the dr visit correctly. Keep us updated on the blast comin up. Gotta be careful with the back blasting big. The back is a tricky sucker. ESP as ur levels rise and u get bigger and stronger and push urself, next thing u know Uve tweaked it again.

My doctors secretary just called. Liver enzymes elevated, cholesterol too high and blood in my urine. No mention of rbc's. Guess Stayin on high dose all last year is catching up to me. I may be backing way down myself. I go in on Thursday to talk to him.

i am suppose to be bulking but i am loosing fat and gaininng muscle which i know is good but i was hoping to put on about 20ilbs.but instead 3 weeks into cycle i have lost over 5ilbs but my strnght is thru the roof.i am running 1 gram test e.600mg of npp and 300mg of tren ace.i guese it is the tren thats cuasing the recomp.may up my npp dose to 800mg a week and for the guys running less than 600mg a week are you geting any results i have allways had to run at least 600mg a week of npp.to get reall good results.

Theres a lot of people running NPP in here. I'm about to start my first run with it next month

For those than have/are running it: What dose do you find to be the best? I was thinking of 400/week. Any weird sides/pain you got from it?

500 cyp/day
200 tren/day
50 mast/day
50 npp/day
150 drol/day
25 proviron/day
25 winny/day
15 halo/day
12.5 aromasin/day
.25 adex/day
5 nolva/day
.25 caber/day
5 ostra/day
1.25 proscar/day
125 cytadren/day
5iu humulin r 3x/da
4iu hygetropin 3x/day

500 cyp/day
200 tren/day
50 mast/day
50 npp/day
150 drol/day
25 proviron/day
25 winny/day
15 halo/day
12.5 aromasin/day
.25 adex/day
5 nolva/day
.25 caber/day
5 ostra/day
1.25 proscar/day
125 cytadren/day
5iu humulin r 3x/da
4iu hygetropin 3x/day

haha j/k...

300 cyp and 100 tren M-W-F
& 100-150 drol/day.

Elvia, ur def playin the dr visit correctly. Keep us updated on the blast comin up. Gotta be careful with the back blasting big. The back is a tricky sucker. ESP as ur levels rise and u get bigger and stronger and push urself, next thing u know Uve tweaked it again.

My doctors secretary just called. Liver enzymes elevated, cholesterol too high and blood in my urine. No mention of rbc's. Guess Stayin on high dose all last year is catching up to me. I may be backing way down myself. I go in on Thursday to talk to him.

keep us updated bro......hope to hear its something minor.

500mg test E
600mg EQ
Letro .3125 mg/day (liquid mixture)
HCG 300 IU Monday and Thursday

Last edited:
Theres a lot of people running NPP in here. I'm about to start my first run with it next month

For those than have/are running it: What dose do you find to be the best? I was thinking of 400/week. Any weird sides/pain you got from it?

I just started my 2nd week....150mg M-W-F....to be quite honest I don't feel shit...i'm almost starting to panic thinking it may be bunk.....i figured by now i would feel it..... from what i hear 450mg is fairly low....how long does it usually take to "kick in"???

Nothing. Letting my long esters fully dissipate so I can give AMG a full evaluation for the trial I'm doing for/with them

jaltb4k, I will post when I finish up with my doc. I'm sure it's the long run I had and the tren. No worries. Thanks for the concern.

I just started my 2nd week....150mg M-W-F....to be quite honest I don't feel shit...i'm almost starting to panic thinking it may be bunk.....i figured by now i would feel it..... from what i hear 450mg is fairly low....how long does it usually take to "kick in"???

thats strange......from the time i pinned it,within 24hrs i could feel and tell the difference. that was pinning 200mg. it was really apparent it was working for me.

thats strange......from the time i pinned it,within 24hrs i could feel and tell the difference. that was pinning 200mg. it was really apparent it was working for me.

Ugghh....damn....

i didn't see much from 450mg a week of npp i would go higher.

i did the same exact cycle for 8 weeks. i was not impressed. next time i will bump in to 600mg

Nada. Been clean for 3 months, BP at 121/68 and blood results are much improved for obvious reasons. Not as strong or vascular but I don't look too bad. Though I didn't look that great on, either LOL. I have no intentions of jumping back on in the immediate future. The crash sucked and I'm glad to have my boners back after two months of no libido and poor performance. Want them here to stay. (On tren my woodies rocked, but the anxiety got old).

50mg prop/150mg tren ace/5iu Mexi GH ED. Feel awesome. Body recomp is great.

3 weeks in on:
750mg Test E per week
600mg EQ per week
100mg var/day (dropped to 50mg/day this week)
cjcDAC 2mg/week (upping to 4mg/week)
GHRP-6 150mcg x3/day (upping to 100mcg x 6/day)

I've been recomping with low dose anabolics for the past 4 months while transitioning from 4 years of competitive powerlifting. Tired of being big, bloated, and strong, would like to actually look strong and in shape for a change. I'm going to continue experimenting with different peptides and probably add some Tren to help with the recomp, mainly trying to lose belly fat without getting weak as shit like I did when I first started "cutting".

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws