over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you eating right now?

I just ate an entire large pizza, and now I’m shitting my brains out. 👍

Every time I eat pizza this happens..
I had a double Whopper with cheese today.. I never felt so sick.. but it was good..

We programmed our bodies. It doesn't take much to throw off are digestive enzymes in bacteria levels, once that ratio is off, forget about it.

Pizza is one of those things that fucks me sideways, no matter what. Not even worth it for a cheat meal. And I'm not even that lactose intolerant. It's not the gluten, either, my body and pizza just don't get along and I'll be doing an awesome impression of a puffer fish for a few days. Getting old sucks.

Pizza is one of those things that fucks me sideways, no matter what. Not even worth it for a cheat meal. And I'm not even that lactose intolerant. It's not the gluten, either, my body and pizza just don't get along and I'll be doing an awesome impression of a puffer fish for a few days. Getting old sucks.
I'm right there with you in regards to getting old and responding to food differently compared to what we used..and just to think once upon a time when I was younger I used to live off of slim jims and yoo-hoos.
I want to puke just thinking about it.

Try having your damn gall bladder removed. Lol. Eating just plain old sucks now. For many years I ate a high fat high protein low carb /no carb diet. Mostly meats cheese milk And for a time after the surgery I ate pretty normally but now everything with any fat or caffeine seems to kill me. I torture myself a lot though and eat hamburgers. Whoppers my favorite but fuck they hurt me now. Pizza lol holy shit it’s bad. So I eat a lot of rice now lol seems to be one of the only things that I can eat a lot of and it’s easy on my gut.

Try having your damn gall bladder removed. Lol. Eating just plain old sucks now. For many years I ate a high fat high protein low carb /no carb diet. Mostly meats cheese milk And for a time after the surgery I ate pretty normally but now everything with any fat or caffeine seems to kill me. I torture myself a lot though and eat hamburgers. Whoppers my favorite but fuck they hurt me now. Pizza lol holy shit it’s bad. So I eat a lot of rice now lol seems to be one of the only things that I can eat a lot of and it’s easy on my gut.
My dude, I have some gastro issues myself, but nothing like yours.. I don't wish gastro issues on anyone in this way of life.
I eat lots of rice by choice and it gets old, but I still have options, for you though that has to suck. What other alternatives do you go-to??

Had 10 egg whites, 3 slices sourdough toast, heaping tablespoon peanut butter. Time to go train arms and calves.

My dude, I have some gastro issues myself, but nothing like yours.. I don't wish gastro issues on anyone in this way of life.
I eat lots of rice by choice and it gets old, but I still have options, for you though that has to suck. What other alternatives do you go-to??
I can tell you exactly what I eat to avoid gut problems. if I’m disciplined enough to stick to it. Egg whites,rices, kidney beans, salad,Turkey, oatmeal, fat free cottage cheese, blueberries, whey although I haven’t had a protein shake in nearly a year. Boring ass food. None of it tastes good to me. I stay lean eating like this but it’s very hard to maintain or build muscle eating like a fucking rabbit with no fat.

Hi Alzadosghost...wow...all rice or certain type of rice? How about your protien source,what is it usually? Other than oily type foods, what do you try to avoid?
Take care.
MS

Hi Alzadosghost...wow...all rice or certain type of rice? How about your protien source,what is it usually? Other than oily type foods, what do you try to avoid?
Take care.
MS
Disregard...just saw you posted above.
Thank you

Take care.
MS
Mostly jasmine or bismatti rice. I prefer their taste over brown rice I can’t stand it. Protein mostly from turkey chicken and occasionally tuna. Red meat,bacon,coffee and cheese seem to fuck my gut up the worst. They are on the no List. Deep fried anything is strictly avoided.

Breakfast!
Ground turkey sweet-potato cubes, chilli pepper powder, black pepper, some salt, sauteed fresh onions and garlic in olive oil, worcestershire sauce topped with yellow american cheese
thW02q0.jpg

TpnYugp.jpg
And you didn't invite me over to eat? Oh you owe me big time now :)

Just had some salmon( wild caught) rice and lentils

Just went to restaurant depot and got some sardines. Gonna pan sear them with spinach, and slice of avocado

Mint Chocolate chip ice cream!

Preworkout was a little different, instead of cottage cheese and blueberries, I went with the John Meadows special of cream of rice, a spoon of natural peanut butter and Hersheys sugar free chocolate syrup. Fuckin killed legs afterwards! Best pump I've had in my glutes and hamstrings in a long time.

Right now about to jump into 8oz sirloin, six whole eggs, four ounces of cheese and some asparagus.

Chicken curry !!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner