over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you eating right now?

Im carb depleting. Tuna, cod, grassfed beef, egg whites, green beans, protein shakes, and i think thats it.

Plenty of hydromax, green tea extract, biorage, water, sugar free gatorade, and a couple gallons of water.

Pissing like a fountain.

As usual, the natural peanut butter that I was using for my John meadows inspired preworkout somehow mysteriously is now empty and sitting beside my bed. No shit, USM, what the hell else did you think was gonna happen? Oh well, it was the sole victim, so there's that.

That's what I get for trying to be conservative and keep peanut butter in the house.

Screenshot_2020-02-29-20-55-50.png

A little unprepared & still waiting for a couple packages of meat to thaw, so it is tortelloni tonight!

By the way, Skittles now has sugar free drink mix. Packets are about 2g carbs each.

They're fuckin delicious.

You're welcome.

Been on a dehydration kick, lots of mango, kiwi, apples, strawberries, they’re great to take w/me when i travel. tomatoes on now, fresh sliced, with evoo, little balsamic glaze, little salt, and basil. 5 hours on dehydrator, delicious, and helps keep the dig system moving.

Pretty much goes like this for me:

*at Costco* "This natural peanut butter is a great deal, and two whole jars should last me about two weeks. After all, I'm just going to use it sparingly for extra fat"

*checks pantry the next morning* "I could have sworn I bought peanut butter yesterday..."

*checks Costco receipt* "oh... I did"

Well, here's right now. But my fat ass is still looking at the Five Guys menu because they have free delivery right now... Lol.

That's curry chicken, bell peppers, asparagus, mushrooms, onions, a little avocado and some cheese in a Joseph's lavash bread.

Man, my diet has been terrible lately. All this beautiful, delicious food I cook and sure enough I'm looking at the Five Guys menu because they have free delivery right now lol. I've been staying on it well all day, then stop by the store on the way home and want nothing but little debbies, donuts, pop tarts and cereal. Donuts and muffins at work. Ugh. Last night pigged out on some toasted cranberry English muffins with apple butter.

My favorite at Five Guys is double patty, double bacon, double cheese, sautéed mushrooms, onions and jalapeños, large Cajun fry and a chocolate shake lol. I know it's probably a good 5000 calories, but I don't mind it every now and then. 5859.jpeg

Lol
Well, here's right now. But my fat ass is still looking at the Five Guys menu because they have free delivery right now... Lol.

That's curry chicken, bell peppers, asparagus, mushrooms, onions, a little avocado and some cheese in a Joseph's lavash bread.

Man, my diet has been terrible lately. All this beautiful, delicious food I cook and sure enough I'm looking at the Five Guys menu because they have free delivery right now lol. I've been staying on it well all day, then stop by the store on the way home and want nothing but little debbies, donuts, pop tarts and cereal. Donuts and muffins at work. Ugh. Last night pigged out on some toasted cranberry English muffins with apple butter.

My favorite at Five Guys is double patty, double bacon, double cheese, sautéed mushrooms, onions and jalapeños, large Cajun fry and a chocolate shake lol. I know it's probably a good 5000 calories, but I don't mind it every now and then. View attachment 114909
Lol. Devil Dog...just order 5guys already...enjoy yourself. Your whole post seemed to be talking about your favorite 5 guy burger. Order, go beast mode on that burger and enjoy...get it out of your system/thoughts already.

Take care.
MS

Lol

Lol. Devil Dog...just order 5guys already...enjoy yourself. Your whole post seemed to be talking about your favorite 5 guy burger. Order, go beast mode on that burger and enjoy...get it out of your system/thoughts already.

Take care.
MS

Tomorrow is leg day, I might have to...

Anyone taking this extra time to cook some goodies?

We should have a professional muscle bake off. who can make the most creative protein desert!

have jj from flash labs sponsor it and give away some goodies lol JJ!!!!!

Attachments

• CCB2ADA6-D312-4157-9E7E-87CA473A26D6.jpeg
    CCB2ADA6-D312-4157-9E7E-87CA473A26D6.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 12
PSMF ain't so bad.

20200331_180007.jpg

Chicken titty, asparagus, bell pepper, onion, mushroom and sauerkraut.

My body doesn't mind the low carbs, it's the low fat that sucks. I wanna fuck up some peanut butter right about now.

Just had a chicken breast and brown rice. Trying to get leaner. Started tren enan and masteron enan yesterday. Just baby doses since I’m old, 70mg each along with my sustanon and deca.

Anyone taking this extra time to cook some goodies?

We should have a professional muscle bake off. who can make the most creative protein desert!

have jj from flash labs sponsor it and give away some goodies lol JJ!!!!!
JJ is the world’s shittiest cook. 😀

Bump.

Thai green curry (or at least it's a green curry) chicken breast, bell pepper, onion, mushroom and broccoli in there, all over riced cauliflower.

7101.jpeg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner