advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you guys getting your ladies for Christmas ?

meterman5

Registered
Just seeing what some of this years cool gifts are. My Girl and I have known each other for years but been together for around 1 year committed. I am pretty sure a ring is on next years list :love:.

This year I want to get started early. We both agreed we didn't want to set a standard of making Christmas about spending a ton so we think that $500 each is way more than enough especially since the only "kids" we have are of the four legged fury kind.

So far I am thinking an iphone 5s (200$) that she really wants.
Never considered this until I was told by a friends wife but an Alpaca (?) skin scarf or robe.

What are you guys getting your girlfriends/fiancés/wives this year ?

I told her a couple hundred pharm grade var would be good for me but she didn't see the humor in it :D

Just seeing what some of this years cool gifts are. My Girl and I have known each other for years but been together for around 1 year committed. I am pretty sure a ring is on next years list :love:.

This year I want to get started early. We both agreed we didn't want to set a standard of making Christmas about spending a ton so we think that $500 each is way more than enough especially since the only "kids" we have are of the four legged fury kind.

So far I am thinking an iphone 5s (200$) that she really wants.
Never considered this until I was told by a friends wife but an Alpaca (?) skin scarf or robe.

What are you guys getting your girlfriends/fiancés/wives this year ?

I told her a couple hundred pharm grade var would be good for me but she didn't see the humor in it :D

I don't see why not:confused: I think thats a great idea:lightbulb::D

I don't see why not:confused: I think thats a great idea:lightbulb::D

Sometimes women just don't see our point of view. I do love the slightly hypocritical view of loving the benefits but tolerating the way to get there.

Interesting that this topic just came up.

My girlfriend and I were actually talking about this, and like most we didn't want Christmas to become a spending competition or who can top who with more thoughtful gifts.

So, being that we are both gainfully employed and really don't need any more "stuff" and we don't have kids (and "the ring" is coming sometime next year) we decided we weren't going to give each other anything.

Instead we're taking the money we would have spent, buying toys and donating them to the local fire department's toy drive. We figured every kid deserves a good Christmas, as we were both lucky enough to have them growing up.

My girlfriend and I were actually talking about this, and like most we didn't want Christmas to become a spending competition or who can top who with more thoughtful gifts.

So, being that we are both gainfully employed and really don't need any more "stuff" and we don't have kids (and "the ring" is coming sometime next year) we decided we weren't going to give each other anything.

Instead we're taking the money we would have spent, buying toys and donating them to the local fire department's toy drive. We figured every kid deserves a good Christmas, as we were both lucky enough to have them growing up.

YES!!!!
you might not know how special this is.
I was one of those kids. I always wanted to thank those people that donated the toys we had that year. but I didn't know who they were.
so I thank YOU. thank you for contributing to that. it is felt. I promise.

ah dang it, I got tears in my eyes.... life is good. have come so far.
very thankful. dang it. hate the tears thing.... whew....
-JS

Last edited:
YES!!!!
you might not know how special this is.
I was one of those kids. I always wanted to thank those people that donated the toys we had that year. but I didn't know who they were.
so I thank YOU. thank you for contributing to that. it is felt. I promise.

ah dang it, I got tears in my eyes.... life is good. have come so far.
very thankful. dang it. hate the tears thing.... whew....
-JS

Thanks. Actually learned this lesson from my dad a few years back.

:fo:d-smil
Fucking a bro after a while there isn't anything you will need so help out the kids.

stay single til march

to young and id rather gear up for summer than spend money on a chick

My wife and I are in a very similar situation. We both get pretty much everything we wish for during the year so we give our gift money to a charity. Its called Save The Children. The money goes to less fortunate communities around the world.
I get far more satisfaction out of this than receiving a gift

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHQBgOZKk6k]Dick In A Box (ft. Justin Timberlake) - Tribute [with Lyrics] - YouTube[/ame]

A full size coach purse.. got a pretty good deal on it online..

Continuous brew Kombucha kit from Kombucha Kamp
Bicycle and gear
Speedlight for her 5D Mk3
Few 'stocking stuffers', vintage camera bookends, locket/necklace, flower pots.

A swift kick to the ass, and a broom.

Tickets to fly us both to Seattle and four nights in a very nice Hotel within walking distance of Pikes Place and City Center. Christmas eve we have choice seats at the Nutcracker. And of course she will get a box with jewelry from her favorite shop too.

We are long distance, she lives in New Mexico and I live in Alaska , so this romantic holiday will have to hold us over for a few months.

:fo:d-smil
Fucking a bro after a while there isn't anything you will need.

is that so? lmao :confused: hahahahha ;) jk my man...just sounded funny when i first read it....

Last edited:
^^^ ban him please...

Gifts I all ways get her victoria secret stuff. My wife is extremely low maintenance and doesnt really like material things. So we value time spent with each other more then gifts. I am the type that if i want something I go buy it. Normally she gives me the thumbs up to buy gun parts or a new gun.

For her I am taking her to either the coast for wine tasting or Napa for wine tasting either or and then we love our dogs there like our kids, so probably get a cabin and take our two dogs to the snow for the weekend. We have two pitts that are extremely active.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear