advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you guys passionate about besides bodybuilding?

I really should keep this secret but why not? I am listed as producer of two of the worst horror movies ever made...LOL. An opportunity came to me a few years back and i researched it and found out that there is a cult following of a certain producers movies. They always make money. So I invested 5 figures into the movie and tripled my money back. The opportunity rose again and I invested 5 figures into the second movie and tripled my money back again. Im only listed as producer on one of the movies thank god Dante Trudel - IMDb
the other movie they dont list me on IMDB but on both these movies as they roll the credits as executive producer im listed. I only made it thru about 5 minutes of one of these movies they are so bad...(I'll never watch them)......definitely not my proudest known accomplishment. But as an investment vehicle thumbs up
Did you get to meet Jenna or any of her four hot girlfriends? :D

Hi Tom. I remember back then ,you would post nature pics. You got any new ones that you recently took that you could share?

Take care.
MS

Thank you very much for asking! Here are two from April. A Northern Saw-Whet Owl which is about the size of your fist and an Osprey in flight that was staring me down....

Attachments

• rsz_apr2a.jpg
    rsz_apr2a.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 82
  • rsz_2apr26xxxx.jpg
    rsz_2apr26xxxx.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 85
I really should keep this secret but why not? I am listed as producer of two of the worst horror movies ever made...LOL. An opportunity came to me a few years back and i researched it and found out that there is a cult following of a certain producers movies. They always make money. So I invested 5 figures into the movie and tripled my money back. The opportunity rose again and I invested 5 figures into the second movie and tripled my money back again. Im only listed as producer on one of the movies thank god Dante Trudel - IMDb
the other movie they dont list me on IMDB but on both these movies as they roll the credits as executive producer im listed. I only made it thru about 5 minutes of one of these movies they are so bad...(I'll never watch them)......definitely not my proudest known accomplishment. But as an investment vehicle thumbs up
Haha, you can sometimes find a gem among those indie films.

I wouldn't mind if you hit me up for an advanced screening when you finance a major blockbuster [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Empty Nesting. So far it's 9 months a year (son with one year of college left).

The wife turned back into a girlfriend, we do so many "single people" things together.

Family is a given but my passion above everything else is surfing, absolutely love it.

Attachments

• IMG_0654.JPG
    IMG_0654.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 161
Cars/Trucks - I've never had a vehicle that I didn't mod. I do a lot of drag racing, it's one of the few things I'll skip the gym for. I do all my own work, and love building them up. Always looking to go faster.

Guns - I started shooting with my Father when I was 6, I absolutely love to just hit the range and work on my marksmanship. More of a rifle guy, but do a lot of pistol shooting as well. Like my love for cars, I also like to build/modify my rifles for their purpose(Long range, home defense, range beater, ect.)

Family is a given but my passion above everything else is surfing, absolutely love it.

That's awesome! I started surfing two years ago, only get a chance to get out there a few times a year so I'm not that great. But I still have a blast every time.

Honestly outside of my wife and family. I have learned I love helping people to succeed and not in the working out aspect either, I enjoy talking shop and helping people a little bit with working out and what not but I truly just enjoy mentoring people to an extent and seeing them develop into more than they were before, professionally and personally..... But with our little one on the way I cannot think of anything else I'd rather be than a dad.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app

My other passion would be big bootys, thick thighs and thick women.... And pizza.... tacos.... Cheese cake.... Big bootys... Cars and trucks... Ya know the normal shit lol

Sent from my LG-H918 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Do you guys have hobbies, especially things that you obsess about? My ex-wife noticed that about me, I can't have one of something, when I get something in my head, I usually over do it... When I was a kid it was baseball cards, then when I first got married, it was DVD's, then later and to this day, it's watches... I collect high end watches, Rolex, Pateks, AP, etc... It started when a client of mine gave me a gold Rolex as a bonus when I worked on one of his projects... It's been almost 20 years and now, lately, I find myself staying up all night on the watch forums, bidding on Ebay or other auction sites... O

ne thing I do that's against the rules to most purists is that I customize them... I change the dials, bands, bezels... (I do keep the original parts) but I find myself changing the dials and bands so much, that the costs would equal enough to get a new watch... I think that bodybuilding and those involved have a similar mind-set where, you start just by working out to get in shape, then that progresses when you see results and before you know it; you're on stage doing things you never thought you'd do to get to a level of conditioning you never thought before... Do you guys have hobbies that you're very obsessive about? Like customizing cars for example?

I'm at the entry level on watches. I have a Tissot and just bought a Hamilton. Do you buy on Jomashop? Automatics at least, no quartz anymore for me. Prices on there are great on what I bought. The Hamilton was supposed to be like $650 and I paid $275. What sites do you use? Jomasop I notice has Patek. I think it would be crazy to order one of those over the net. I would want to see it in person etc. So expensive. My buddy told me about the site and he is into watches. He has two Rolexes, a couple of Omegas, Brietling, etc.

I also track my Porsche turbo and am having a new Bilstein suspension put in now for the track. I know what you mean about pushing things and making them better.

Last edited:
Well, Family of course, family comes first for me, my son changed my entire outlook on life and reason for being... But I mean hobbies, I don't put family in the same category as hobbies, maybe I worded it wrong... Here is the last watch I did up... I started with the 1803, black linen diamond dial... I switched the band, because the one it had, had lots of stretch and the repairs would cost about as much as a new one... So the store who sold it to me, gave me that diamond band (Called the karrot band in return for the old band plus another $3000) Then I thought the diamond bezel looked too small since the diamonds were smaller than the ones on the band... So I replaced that bezel with a 4 ct. baguette bezel, then I put black leather Daytona band on it, with the gold deployement from my 18k submariner that I switched the band on the leather as well...

I got those end pieces to cover the gaps between the lugs on ebay for about $800, they're not made by Rolex, but are 18k gold... Then earlier this month, I thought of a different look to the dial, so a facebook friend of mine made this custom made mother of pearl dial with 10 baguette diamonds for me... This guy is outstanding, he made it in one day, I was literally talking to him at noon the day before, he asked me a few questions, had me pick the materials and it was done by around 6pm that day at my door the very next day when I got home from work!! I have the original bezel and dial (You should always keep all of the original parts when you modify your watch, so that you can put them back later, or it will lose lots of value... But check out the different stages, it went from a $7500 looking watch to a $40,000 2017 model... :cool:

Wow, I saw one at the pawn shop that looked just like yours did in the 1st picture. I cant believe how nice you made it look! I wasn't even interested in buying the one at the shop because it just didn't have great looks to it. Yours looks awesome now. Thumbs up!:headbang:

Sport bikes. Particulary Gixxer.
Havent riden for 5 years since i last sold my ZX10.

looked at 2017 GSXR-1000, nowadays they reach 200hp!

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 152

I don't blame you for doing that if you ended up making such a good return. Would you do it again?

The movie you linked does look pretty bad but I can see why there would be an audience for such a movie. Campy to be sure!

"Killer Eye: Halloween Haunt (2011)
Plot Summary
Showing one plot summary
When Jenna asks her four hot girlfriends to help convert an old mansion into a Halloween Haunt, they decide to party instead! Things get steamy between the girls, until they accidentally unleash the half-pint, horrible Killer Eye, a perverse party crasher from beyond. Bent on having his way, the Killer Eye will stop at nothing until he gets exactly what he wants.
- Written by Kent Roudebush "

Thank you very much for asking! Here are two from April. A Northern Saw-Whet Owl which is about the size of your fist and an Osprey in flight that was staring me down....

Is your photography just a hobby? Those shots look professional. Great job. I wish I could take pictures like that.

Is your photography just a hobby? Those shots look professional. Great job. I wish I could take pictures like that.

Yes Maldorf, just a hobby. I have the good fortune of shooting with a retired guy who worked his whole life in the photography business. He has taught me a lot but I still have much to learn. Thank you for your nice comments !

Fantastic. I really like that Osprey pic.

wow.

you should watermark those bro :cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear