YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you guys passionate about besides bodybuilding?

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do you guys have hobbies, especially things that you obsess about? My ex-wife noticed that about me, I can't have one of something, when I get something in my head, I usually over do it... When I was a kid it was baseball cards, then when I first got married, it was DVD's, then later and to this day, it's watches... I collect high end watches, Rolex, Pateks, AP, etc... It started when a client of mine gave me a gold Rolex as a bonus when I worked on one of his projects... It's been almost 20 years and now, lately, I find myself staying up all night on the watch forums, bidding on Ebay or other auction sites... O

ne thing I do that's against the rules to most purists is that I customize them... I change the dials, bands, bezels... (I do keep the original parts) but I find myself changing the dials and bands so much, that the costs would equal enough to get a new watch... I think that bodybuilding and those involved have a similar mind-set where, you start just by working out to get in shape, then that progresses when you see results and before you know it; you're on stage doing things you never thought you'd do to get to a level of conditioning you never thought before... Do you guys have hobbies that you're very obsessive about? Like customizing cars for example?

Horror movies/books, if I can find good horror movies these days.

Just reading a ton about health, bodybuilding and performance in general. I can listen to a podcast with Scott Stevenson, or JM, or Shelby, or Dr Eric Serrano for hours without getting bored. Always something new to pick up, and small tweaks here and there can make a world of difference.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hobbies umm,

Family
Food
Football
Politics
Personal growth and development
Quality self care time

Luckily meal prep and the gym is easy for me. I like having the structure. I want to get back to playing the guitar and rock climbing maybe bjj. Not enough time in the day though :(

Family
Guns- I only have 4 pistols and a Ar-15 but it's the last thing I can hold onto of my Army life. And they just opened a indoor range literally within walking distance of my house. I go there once a week religiously.
Last probably cooking... love to cook and now that I am retired I have more time to do cooking. From preparing my own meals to cooking for the family twice a week. 1 grill day and one kitchen day I am getting fairly proficient in the culinary arts.
Oh yeah, marijuana!!! I have a medical card so I've become somewhat of s snob with the strains I choose. I like the oils and resins best, little more potent... my friends have their craft beer, I have my craft weed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does binging on YouTube and netflix count? On a serious note I'm trying to get more into reading books and self learning on various subjects.

knife making.....and leather work....

Only two real passions..

1-Grateful Dead
2-Jerry Garcia Band

Just living life to the fullest. I've wasted too many years doing nothing noteworthy. Only working out and going to work. I'm grasping every opportunity to try new things this year. I'm getting close to 30, it must be that ;). Or the health issues and losing my long time gf of 9 years. Made me open my eyes. Going to police academy in October. Not keeping my dreams just dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My children, when I can see them. My fiance and self improvement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Photography.......mostly wildlife but also landscape and architecture. Damn expensive hobby but I will easily blow off a leg day to do 4 hours on a nature trail !!

Photography.......mostly wildlife but also landscape and architecture. Damn expensive hobby but I will easily blow off a leg day to do 4 hours on a nature trail !!

Hi Tom. I remember back then ,you would post nature pics. You got any new ones that you recently took that you could share?

Take care.
MS

Hobbies umm,

Family
Food
Football
Politics
Personal growth and development
Masturbating

Luckily meal prep and the gym is easy for me. I like having the structure. I want to get back to playing the guitar and rock climbing maybe bjj. Not enough time in the day though :(

Good list

Last edited:
Nothing I really obsess with but I did used to like collecting things. I am too poor to collect expensive watches but I would if I could. I did used to own vintage Carier and Bulova watches. My main hobbies are...

Walking
Dogs
Football
Music
Films
Cooking
You-tube (fitness related)

Horror movies/books, if I can find good horror movies these days.

Just reading a ton about health, bodybuilding and performance in general. I can listen to a podcast with Scott Stevenson, or JM, or Shelby, or Dr Eric Serrano for hours without getting bored. Always something new to pick up, and small tweaks here and there can make a world of difference.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Have you seen martyrs, I saw the devil, p?

Passion here is definitely biochemistry, love learning, researching, and understanding metabolic pathways.
Also birds ! I have three parrots, a macaw a gray and a hawk head..each has a unique personality and a place in my heart.

Last edited:
Family
Teaching my son to hunt , fish and be a proficient outdoorsman
Long range shooting
Tactical training
Helping others get into a healthy lifestyle

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member