advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you guys using to season grilled chicken?

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Looking for easy, no fat, no sugar seasonings and I am about lemon peppered out :eek:

Looking for easy, no fat, no sugar seasonings and I am about lemon peppered out :eek:

My usual is grilled or roasted with pepper, oregano and chilli flakes. Sometimes with a splash of lemon juice. Have you tried roasting it instead of grilling? Stays very moist inside but crispy on the outside... for me it tastes that good doesn't need much seasoning that way.

If you don't mind chilli I would try that (I mainly use dried chilli flakes). Gives it a little kick plus chilli is good for your metabolism as it is thermogenic.

I also like to you turmeric, cinnamon, nutmeg, thyme, and garlic with chicken. When I first started I just bought a spice rack and tried all different combinations till I found what I liked. Just got to be alittle careful as some contain sugar but on the whole most are healthy and a good way to keep food interesting.

Jerk chicken is another fav and includes most of the above spices.

Brick, you don't have any El Pollo Loco restaurants back there? I love the way that chicken tastes and eat there mostly every day.

brick...

try this...

soak em in brown musturd and a little beer
then grill

this saved my life once:eek:

Cajun Style

I use "Tony Chachere's Famous Creole Seasoning". Take a cleaver and beat them out, sprinkle seasoning to taste, throw on the Forman for 5 minutes. Fast, simple, and tasty!

I use "Tony Chachere's Famous Creole Seasoning". Take a cleaver and beat them out, sprinkle seasoning to taste, throw on the Forman for 5 minutes. Fast, simple, and tasty!

this is my favorite..I use this almost always...,but careful not to add too much.

Bumpin this theyre excellent that way

Someone on here suggested Mrs dash fiesta lime a few months ago. I don't like the regular stuff, but the fiesta lime is pretty good on chicken. But it gets old too:(

That is good stuff....Not good if you are watching your sodium intake though.

Brick, you don't have any El Pollo Loco restaurants back there? I love the way that chicken tastes and eat there mostly every day.

Same here bro, I just got back from there...
They're giving some coupons for a free grillmaster steak taco too!

and I've developed an obsession with mustard..
Mustard on everything :cool:

thats the key for me no matter what season i use i got to pound them out and make them thinner and like you say I throw on the foreman for 3-4 each side.

I like to steam chicken with the steamer bags mixed in with grill mates seasoning. The BBQ is pretty good.

i LOVE this stuff... sodium is a bit high though!!

I just throw some sarkuchi chili sauce or some homeade poco de gallo ( tomatoes. Celatro, jalapenos, onions and some lemon) and that always makes life better ;)

1. Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Teriyaki all together in a zip lock bag. Mix it around and let it marinate 1 hour to overnight. Grill or stovetop.

2. In saucepan, combine soy sauce, water,sherry, ginger root, chilies, garlic and onion. Bring to boiling, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
Cool and pour into a bowl -- use as marinade. Grill or stovetop.

Link to different marinade receipes:

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear