over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you taking question

I just tell them my secret pre workout drink :

2 x cans of RedBull
2 x Berocca
3 x scoops of Nescafe.

Blend it and down it fast! They believe me lmao!

lol

i trained with a guy for years

we were both competing at the time

we even barbaqued together in the summer every weekend

chased tail in clubs.....ect....ect

pretty much talked about EVERYTHING, but

never once did either of us ask what we were taking.....EVER!!!!

i still dont know what he was taking at the time, looked pretty good too

:cool:
i in no way shape or form plan on competing nor really have the desire too..the people i dont know are a given..not gonna say anything to them..but the ones im close with i find no harm in sharing what i take with them..in fact i find it in a way being a good friend. Because lets say for example I have taken drug X that a good buddy of mine hasnt and he wants to try it..that way i can give him everything i did went through and experienced with that compound and can tell him everything from A to Z so he knows what to expect for the most part. Through my eyes thats being a good friend

Now if i was competing it might have been a different story seeing as how your trying to win...is that the reason you didnt discuss compound protocols with your partners..?

i in no way shape or form plan on competing nor really have the desire too..the people i dont know are a given..not gonna say anything to them..but the ones im close with i find no harm in sharing what i take with them..in fact i find it in a way being a good friend. Because lets say for example I have taken drug X that a good buddy of mine hasnt and he wants to try it..that way i can give him everything i did went through and experienced with that compound and can tell him everything from A to Z so he knows what to expect for the most part. Through my eyes thats being a good friend

Now if i was competing it might have been a different story seeing as how your trying to win...is that the reason you didnt discuss compound protocols with your partners..?

lol....not really, he was a lightweight, i was a heavy
lol.....i asked him once if he had some oral win. til mine
came in......he said "how much you need?"......a couple days worth
thats about it man

we just NEVER ask oneother....now that i think about it
i have alot of friends that i dont discuss it with

i usually say "massive amounts of steroids"

and they never talk to me again

it works for ME

:cool:

Haha, nice one. :D

I just say creatine.

But lets be honest here; when someone gains 30lbs in a 3 month period, IT'S JUICE! :rolleyes:

I don't get why people even ask...

Last edited:
Haha, nice one. :D

I just say creatine.

But lets be honest here; when someone gains 30lbs in a 3 month period, IT'S JUICE! :rolleyes:

lol....you ever get the kids thats SAY they gained 30lbs
but you know there is NO FUCKIN WAY that its possible???

they want you to THINK.....that theyre awesome, blablabla

i always say...."wow, that much???....how'd you lose it all???"

mauhhhh

More behind my back if you know what I mean

My most recent experience some months back was… I was training back, iPod was playing but the volume way down. I was doing t-bars and sorta notice two guys watching me from the corner of my eye. Then overheard them say "Yeah, he's on something". I did two more sets :cool:

Food

I always respond with "FOOD". If they continue interest I merely share how much and how often I eat each day. That usually does the trick. Without a solid diet growth is not possible regardless of what supplements are use.

I just tell them I eat a lot and train hard. If they dont leave it at that and ask what I eat, I tell them. Pussy!! Lots of it!! That always does the trick.

i wonder if any of these dipshits go up to perfect strangers and ask if they smoke pot, snort coke, shoot heroin????? or would that be rude?

Yah... Ive had some num-nuts say "your getting big, are you juicing"
I reply, "youve lost a lot of weight, do you do blow?"

i always say the same thing: "i eat ALOT of food in VERY specific amounts."
if they stick around long enough to ask WHAT i eat then i will educate them on the importance of diet. IF i am in a good mood. otherwise no explaining just on to the next set....
-JS

whether or not people act like they believe or dont believe that you are or arent on anything..they are always gonna believe what they want to..to this day i dont know why but can only question why everybody is so competitive towards one another directly or indirectly...people are always looking for an excuse of why someone else is better at dfoing something than them just to make themselves feel better

so get this i was 150lbs and fat 3 years ago.1 year ago i got to 180lbs and pretty hard,in 2 years with nothing but protin creatine,people thought i was on the juice so i told them Dbol.as of now 1year later,3 cycles down 185lbs hard as a rock theres guys in the guy looking like they take 20g creatine a day,funny thing no one ask what im taking!i bet wait i know its not Dbol,more like test e,anavar,primo,EQ hahaha!!! michlin mans!

I've only had that happen once and I immediately responded with out missing a beat....."Do you?" It was awkwardly silent for a second then he just walked away.

I get asked almost every day what I'm on or if I use steroids by someone. My answers vary depending on mood:

"are you hitting on me?"
"why, was your girlfriend wanting to know?"
"quit eye fucking me"
"I drink a lot of milk"
"I like to be spanked and I have a rash on my inner thigh. Oh, I thought we were talking about stuff that was none of your fucking buisness"

I usually say creatine,glutamine, and whey protein. I hate it when someone blurts out that I, or my friends use steriods when they have no idea.

I just say food and lots of it..then they ask me what I eat...? I hate that...LOL !!! Then I say it has taken me 20 years to look like this...so if you dont have 20 years then dont worry about it...then they leave...LOL !!!:D

That's what I tell people. It really is the best answer

Hope to one day be asked, lol. Been cutting to get to the point to reap all rewards.

Should just tell them You are on an EST* cycle/stack X-times a week(times you go to the gym) and an ES only the remaining days.

*Eat Sleep Train*

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner