over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for my family, my girlfriend, and all of the opportunities that God has presented for me.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I'm thankful that I'm still alive in this world. And I'm also thankful for the amount of money I will slowly produce by the end of next week:).

After having a rough year health wise, I am very thankful for my health and that I've come out on top. I'm thankful for my family and friends who have always been there when I needed it and having the resources to live a good and happy life.

I am thankful for having a wonderful/supportive wife who turned my life around, my two beautiful little boys, having a supportive family in whatever decisions Ive made in life, our health and lastly a secure career.

Being saved through the Grace of God.
Amazing woman who I'm lucky to be married to.
Loving and supportive parents who have always had my back.
Good job that allows me to live a comfortable life.
Good health and the physical ability to do things I enjoy.

What more can you ask for?

Thankful for my wonderful wife and son-also thankful to Jello for starting a thread that is actually worth reading and participating in!

1) A loving and forgiving God
2) A supportive amazing wife
3) 3 healthy beautiful kids
4) a few good friends
5) my job
6) my country

I am thankful for God's grace as he has blessed me with a wife, family and a great job even though I haven't deserved it.

I'm thankful for Jesus Christ and His agape, unconditional love, and the finished work of His cross through which He has freely given me(and ALL who ask and receive) the gift of eternal life, and His peace and blessings to reign in this life! He has blessed me with the most BEAUTIFUL, LOVING wife and baby girl a man could ever hope or pray for that I'm very thankful for! He has blessed us with our health, loving, caring families and given us jobs and prospered us to which I'm truly grateful for. He guides and protects my family for which we could never be thankful enough.

G/F

My girlfriend- I have NO family at all and she has brought me into her life with 2 amazing kids. She knows what I did last Thanksgiving and is going to make this one special.

I'm just thankful for life in general and having a good woman for a wife.

I thought this was pretty cool....

Abraham Lincoln's Thanksgiving Proclamation

Washington, D.C.
October 3, 1863
By the President of the United States of America.

A Proclamation.

The year that is drawing towards its close, has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies. To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come, others have been added, which are of so extraordinary a nature, that they cannot fail to penetrate and soften even the heart which is habitually insensible to the ever watchful providence of Almighty God. In the midst of a civil war of unequaled magnitude and severity, which has sometimes seemed to foreign States to invite and to provoke their aggression, peace has been preserved with all nations, order has been maintained, the laws have been respected and obeyed, and harmony has prevailed everywhere except in the theatre of military conflict; while that theatre has been greatly contracted by the advancing armies and navies of the Union. Needful diversions of wealth and of strength from the fields of peaceful industry to the national defence, have not arrested the plough, the shuttle or the ship; the axe has enlarged the borders of our settlements, and the mines, as well of iron and coal as of the precious metals, have yielded even more abundantly than heretofore. Population has steadily increased, notwithstanding the waste that has been made in the camp, the siege and the battle-field; and the country, rejoicing in the consiousness of augmented strength and vigor, is permitted to expect continuance of years with large increase of freedom.

No human counsel hath devised nor hath any mortal hand worked out these great things. They are the gracious gifts of the Most High God, who, while dealing with us in anger for our sins, hath nevertheless remembered mercy. It has seemed to me fit and proper that they should be solemnly, reverently and gratefully acknowledged as with one heart and one voice by the whole American People.

I do therefore invite my fellow citizens in every part of the United States, and also those who are at sea and those who are sojourning in foreign lands, to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens. And I recommend to them that while offering up the ascriptions justly due to Him for such singular deliverances and blessings, they do also, with humble penitence for our national perverseness and disobedience, commend to His tender care all those who have become widows, orphans, mourners or sufferers in the lamentable civil strife in which we are unavoidably engaged, and fervently implore the interposition of the Almighty Hand to heal the wounds of the nation and to restore it as soon as may be consistent with the Divine purposes to the full enjoyment of peace, harmony, tranquillity and Union.

In testimony whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of the United States to be affixed.

Done at the City of Washington, this Third day of October, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty-three, and of the Independence of the Unites States the Eighty-eighth.

By the President: Abraham Lincoln

I'm thankful for my health, my wife, my two beautiful children, my family and my opportunity to provide for them.

God bless you all!!

Good thread, its always a great idea to stop for just a second and think about our blessings. A few of mine include

My amazing beautiful gf and how supportive she is

My wonderful parents and two sisters

My new career opportunity

Health

Life is goooood

anabolic steroids, chicken breast, protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, mcdonalds, my fender strat which i actually believe is the best strat on the planet, and steroids.

I have a daughter whose just been diagnosed w a real shitty disease.

I'm grateful for every pain free day she will have before the disease gets to its worst.

Last edited:
I have a daughter whose just been diagnosed w a real shitty disease.

I'm grateful for every pain free day she will have before the disease gets to its worst.

Prayers for you, your family, and that little angel.

just want to shout out a huge AMEN to your guys gratitude list. Its funny when it comes down to it, we all value the same thing.

I'm thankful for everything, once you've been shot at and know that fear you realize how beautiful everything wlse really is.... simple thing like waking up and having a cup of coffee with your wife can be the most amazing thing. Puts everything in perspective.

With Thanksgiving right around the corner maybe it's time to acknowledge what we're thankful for.

Myself, it's my family. I've got a fairly easy life that I can't complain about and that's more than a lot of people I know. And before any of you smart asses say I'm kissing up to my wife right now, she doesn't read this board which could be a good thing also with some of my comments in "The Ass" thread.:D

My family, my friends ,,and my health.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic