over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you thankful for?

Im thankful they found my sister in law's tumor early enough that she'll be with God's grace around for my brother, and my niece for a long time!! My brothers been through enough in his life, he didn't need this at all. So thats what im thankful for.

My wife and son. Been married almost two years, and knew from literally day one she would be the one I married. 9 months ago she gave birth to my son, so in the past two years I've been given the greatest gifts in life and can't express my thankfulness for them.

I have a daughter whose just been diagnosed w a real shitty disease.

I'm grateful for every pain free day she will have before the disease gets to its worst.
Ah that's horrible news. How old is your Daughter?

Matt prayers for you and daughter. I'm thankful my mom went to mayo and found out she has stage 3 cancer while getting tests for another ailment totally unrelated. Had she waited til spring as she almost did then it may have been too late.I'm Thankful i'm healthy enough to tend to her needs
and am grateful to be able to do it. Radiation surgury and chemo about to begin in next few days. Happy thanksgiving to you all!!!..
T

I'm grateful for every pain free day she will have before the disease gets to its worst.

I am wishing you the strength to help your daughter and your family cope as best as possible. I would want to roll over and die. But that would not help your daughter.

Last edited:
"To be, or not to be."

I am thankful for the "To be"

My bad, damn iPhone messed up and posted my last message in the wrong thread. So what I meant to say was that I am thankful for my little girl, my awesome family, job that I don't like but supports my family and my health. Once again, sorry for my post in the wrong thread

you and your daughter will be in my familes prayers tonight brother.

I guess I am really grateful to have read your responses.

I think the board and the world are doing just fine with guys like you in it.

Sincerely

IPG

1. God's unconditional love and forgiveness.
2. The health and happiness of my parents.
3. My recent blood work.
4. The gift of life that I have been given, along with the experiences that teach me something new, every single day.
5. the kindness of others.

So you can be thankful for God but not Satan???

Doesnt make sense really...

fucking douche bag mods on this board man.

Go fuck your made up god in is made up asshole.

I'll pray for you man. May God have mercy and forgiveness for you

Matt1164, My prayers and thoughts are with you and your daughter, although we may never meet, I'll say a pray daily that your daughter will conquer this and Shine with the brightest Stars in the heavens.

I'm greatful for being blessed with three Incredible children, that have surpassed any expectation I could of imagined. I couldn't be more proud!

I'm very greatful and proud to be a grandfather the end of next week, my middle daughter just found out her doctor is going too induce labor December 1st. What a blessing this will be!

I'm very greatful for a wonderful wife that has lived a mirror image of mine in so many ways, she's been the driving force for me to go back too school. Very supportive and very loving!

My youngest brother, there's not enough words that can express my greatfulness of this man! I'm truly blessed!

All in all I'm greatful for waking up every day too know I have not only these wonderful people in my life, as well as other's,not only in person but here as well.

For that I'm greatful!

Last edited:
matt1164 I am not the most religious man, but I have prayed for you and your daughter. I truly hope she fights through it. My prayers will continue for her.

Matt, my son at 9 almost died of kidney failure. For that 1 month in the hospital i was very sad. I know what you are going through, if there is anything I can do or say to strengthen you, let me know. I do believe prayers work and mine will be with that little girl.

Jello, Renew, gravel, ghost, tekno, turbo, tricoach, jaltb4k, stewie, rock, jt4330 and pesty.

thanks for your prayers/ well wishes. means alot to me

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting