over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Just started watching You and binged 4 episodes so far. Was hooked after I realized they were filming a lot of scenes in Nyack NY the town I grew up in

Just started watching You and binged 4 episodes so far. Was hooked after I realized they were filming a lot of scenes in Nyack NY the town I grew up in
you is amazing, even the music is cool. plus joe reminds me of me, but he's way better looking. plus, i only stalk nice butts or chicks in expensive cars.

Binge watching Witcher now. On E: 8

yes, it starts off slow, real slow, struggled to wrap my head around it, but after E 5, I was hooked. It's a good one..

I would recommend TITANS!

Season 1 was awesome, S 2 just came out on Friday, will be binge watching this one.
With the Witcher I agree that the first episode was slow. By the end of the 2nd I was really into it. I also played all the games and am a big fan, knowing the lore behind The Witcher. I've only watched the first 2 episodes now.

I'm confused about Yennifer though. In the game she is really hot, but in the show she is all disfigured.

Specifically on Netflix that I've watched very recently..

Dont fck with cats
You
The confession killer
Dexter

To me HBO is where it's at

Succession (one of my favorite shows ever so far)
Watchmen

I’ve been checking online every few days for them to announce Watchmen season 2.

I’ve not known disappointment unless they scrap the series and don’t do another season or two.

HBO has always been where it’s at. All the way back to OZ back in the day. I was a youngster then too. About 14-15 watching OZ at 2 in the morning.... good times

I’ve been checking online every few days for them to announce Watchmen season 2.

I’ve not known disappointment unless they scrap the series and don’t do another season or two.

HBO has always been where it’s at. All the way back to OZ back in the day. I was a youngster then too. About 14-15 watching OZ at 2 in the morning.... good times
My old favorites are the Sopranos and Six Feet Under. Great series. I noticed that on HBO go they have just about every series that they ever made on there! All of the Sopranos and Six Feet Under are both on there. Now that I have Netflix I actually watch it more though, I think Netflix has more great shows. HBO is still good though and why I still subscribe. I love the HBO GO app, streaming in 4k on my Amazon Fire Stick looks awesome and the sound is good too. Still now Dolby Atmos does suck. Amazon hasnt added Atmos to Netflix yet either. I dont know what the hold up is.

I binged messiah this past week or so and it was pretty dang good tbh
I just binge watched MESSIAH too. It was very, very good!

I just binge watched MESSIAH too. It was very, very good!

I was convinced (and still might be) there there is an u derlining mental health thing going on in that show as well tho....but very very good, last episode at the end i was like wtf....

I was convinced (and still might be) there there is an u derlining mental health thing going on in that show as well tho....but very very good, last episode at the end i was like wtf....
Im going to watch it soon but right now ive only seen the trailer. Does anyone think that the scenario could happen in real life? Sometimes I wonder why it hasn't happened more. Waco seemed a bit like the messiah thing going on.

Keep watching. She will become hot (y)
Yes! Happened in the episode I watched last night. I don't remember that from the game lore. Wondering how much of the show departs from the original book and games. So far I really like it. The actor playing the Witcher does a pretty good job of looking emotionless, as he should. I think acting like that would be really hard to do, not showing any emotion in your face or voice. Hes good at it.

Im going to watch it soon but right now ive only seen the trailer. Does anyone think that the scenario could happen in real life? Sometimes I wonder why it hasn't happened more. Waco seemed a bit like the messiah thing going on.
it has happened in real life, in africa and the the mexican/south american guy who said he was jesus come back and has tons of followers. he was on 60 minutes i think. of course he doesnt do bible magic tricks tho. since its all fiction to begin with.

it has happened in real life, in africa and the the mexican/south american guy who said he was jesus come back and has tons of followers. he was on 60 minutes i think. of course he doesnt do bible magic tricks tho. since its all fiction to begin with.
I missed that case. Im pretty sure the leader at Waco claimed to be a messiah, told his people at least.

Currently watching, just watched . . . all very good,

Giri Haji
Black Mirror
Criminal; UK, Spain, Germany, France
Unbelievable
Spy
Two Popes

Looking forward to;
A Fall From Grace
Pandemic

The whole Black Mirror series is great. Did you watch the choose your own adventure one, called Bandersnatch? its on its own listing and not part of the series.https://www.netflix.com/title/80988062

Its really cool. Different ways your movie will play out depending on the choice you make. You use your remote to choose what to do. I liked it a lot. There are other movies like this too. One is a survival series where you have to make choices on what to do to survive. I played one of those and it was pretty good, but Bandersnatch is better.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear