over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

TITANS anyone?

It's amazing! Season 2 just came out last week.

It's rated R and it's dark. Not your typical Marvell show

Messiah is on another level good.
I'm liking it. I noticed on Rotten Tomatoes that the critics didn't like it, but the audience score is high. Another example of how you shouldn't depend just on critics.

I remember how the critics drooled over the film Gravity. I watched it and nearly stopped several times because it was so boring. So over rated. Id watch 10 hours of Messiah gladly, and watching that 2 hours of gravity was painful.i kept watching thinking it had to get better but it never did.

The spy is good. I binge watched that. Drugs inc. I watch them all. customs and boarder patrol. some documentary on Jon macafee the macafee computer virus founder was interesting. But I’d say the spy over those.

I started watching don’t fuck with cats. As a cat lover myself I wanted to kill that guy. I have not finished it but damn that sick son of a bitch needs to tortured to death. I’ve not finished so maybe its a hoax but if it’s real what a piece of garbage of person. Love dogs too.

I started watching don’t fuck with cats. As a cat lover myself I wanted to kill that guy. I have not finished it but damn that sick son of a bitch needs to tortured to death. I’ve not finished so maybe its a hoax but if it’s real what a piece of garbage of person. Love dogs too.
Just wait, see what he does next!

3 episodes in right now. Creepy as shit and i love it.
Its good isn't it! Im watching the 3rd episode tonight with my family. I like streaming it off of HBO GO because its in 4k so the picture is a lot better than on cable plus the sound seems better too. I think the episodes don't appear until the hour after it originally airs. I stream it on a Amazon Fire Stick. I love that thing! They are cheap and so worth the cost.

Messiah is on another level good.
I'm watching this too. I don't know if I "like" it, but it is compelling as hell and very well made. about to watch the season finale tonight.

I'm watching this too. I don't know if I "like" it, but it is compelling as hell and very well made. about to watch the season finale tonight.
The finale was awesome. I watched it last night as well. I thought I had my mind all made up and then BAM! Everything got all turned around at the very end. What a way to leave us hanging at the end of the season! So much changes in the last 15 minutes or so.

Much of the time watching the series I felt frustrated that I couldn't make my mind up about the messiah. I think the film makers did a great job getting the viewer involved in the mystery. Is he the real deal or just a fraud or maybe a terrorist? Keeps you on your toes. I'm still wondering about the girl with cancer.

Anyone watch this Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix?
Fucking crazy.

As a former college football player, jesus. Didnt know this shit about him at alllll.
He blasted 4 guys. Crazy!

It’s fast moving and easy to watch. Just a so-so series. I used it as background noise while meal prepping.
So it's not like Messiah you're saying!?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws