over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Just finished up the third season of Queen of the South.
That's one I haven't heard anything about. How would you rate it?

It’s a good watch, couldn’t stop watching. Spent some late hours finishing it up too lol. 8/10
Dang it, another series I'll have to add to favorites. Trying to watch everything on Netflix before I jump back to HBO GO to watch some older series I missed. Eastbound and Down is one I want to watch. https://www.hbo.com/eastbound-and-down

Succession is supposed to be real good too.

Dang it, another series I'll have to add to favorites. Trying to watch everything on Netflix before I jump back to HBO GO to watch some older series I missed. Eastbound and Down is one I want to watch. https://www.hbo.com/eastbound-and-down

I head eastbound was good too. Let me know what you think of queen of the south when you get to it.

Anyone watch this Aaron Hernandez documentary on Netflix?
Fucking crazy.

As a former college football player, jesus. Didnt know this shit about him at alllll.

i agree, real crazy shit, hard to stop watching once i started.

im doing the exact same thing, watching netflix til im burned out then switching around. hbo has eastbound, 6 ft under, sopranos and curb, which i want to rewatch again. but, do u have to sit thru ads? that wont do for me. im gonna use hbo now, with my roku

i agree, real crazy shit, hard to stop watching once i started.
I’m with you, I can see why he had some issues. Pretty insane he played an entire year with those murders on his mind.

im doing the exact same thing, watching netflix til im burned out then switching around. hbo has eastbound, 6 ft under, sopranos and curb, which i want to rewatch again. but, do u have to sit thru ads? that wont do for me. im gonna use hbo now, with my roku
No ads. Just hbo ads for other shows before it starts.you can FF through them too.

On Sundance there's a series called No One Saw A Thing. It's a crazy story about a town in Missouri that 60 people watched a man get shot by 3 people in 1981 & nobody will say anything. Other crazy things happened for years afterwards. Its interesting.

Hell yeah, sounds good! I just dumped cable and started up a Hulu live account. I get 70 channels including all my locals. I’ll give this a shot for a while. It cut my bill in half. It was between Hulu and YouTube tv.

Hell yeah, sounds good! I just dumped cable and started up a Hulu live account. I get 70 channels including all my locals. I’ll give this a shot for a while. It cut my bill in half. It was between Hulu and YouTube tv.
why did you go with hulu and not youtube tv? just wondering as I am thinking of getting youtube tv

why did you go with hulu and not youtube tv? just wondering as I am thinking of getting youtube tv
youtube tv is pretty good, and im coming from 160 a month directv which is the king of tv. the guide is great, the ease of channel surfing is great, unlimited dvr, and i mean unlimited. and i get my local indians station for baseball and hockey, which dtv didnt have til the upper cost packages. youtube tv is pretty sports heavy too if yr into that. 4 espns, 3 fox sports, etc

The finale was awesome. I watched it last night as well. I thought I had my mind all made up and then BAM! Everything got all turned around at the very end. What a way to leave us hanging at the end of the season! So much changes in the last 15 minutes or so.

Much of the time watching the series I felt frustrated that I couldn't make my mind up about the messiah. I think the film makers did a great job getting the viewer involved in the mystery. Is he the real deal or just a fraud or maybe a terrorist? Keeps you on your toes. I'm still wondering about the girl with cancer.
I watched the last episode last night, I'm pretty sure the girl with cancer died.

I watched the last episode last night, I'm pretty sure the girl with cancer died.
Yeah, she did. What I am wondering is why did he let her die. Kinda like the dog. I guess God decided it was her time. So maybe its not really his choice, he is only carrying out God's will.

Just finished up the third season of Queen of the South.
I like this one as a series but it gets a bit stale as the series progresses.

Yeah, she did. What I am wondering is why did he let her die. Kinda like the dog. I guess God decided it was her time. So maybe its not really his choice, he is only carrying out God's will.
Maybe because at first Jesus came as the lamb. Now, he has returned as the lion. 🦁 🤔

if you like east bound and down watch the righteous gemstones, youll be laughing you ass off. its on HBO Vice principles is also good on HBO

if you like east bound and down watch the righteous gemstones, youll be laughing you ass off. its on HBO Vice principles is also good on HBO
Yes, ive watched both of those series and its why I want to watch East Bound and Down. I think I like Vice Principals best so far. Some really funny shows. Not too much makes me actually laugh out loud, but both of those did!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws