over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Dracula. Very interesting so far.
I just finished that last night. I didn't like the ending of the last episode, but other than that its pretty good. The whole last episode is wacked! Looks like there may not be a 2and season.
Watching Fastest Car season 2 now.

If you're into cars then it is a must watch.

I just finished that last night. I didn't like the ending of the last episode, but other than that its pretty good. The whole last episode is wacked! Looks like there may not be a 2and season.
Watching Fastest Car season 2 now.

If you're into cars then it is a must watch.

I also finished and was bummed too. It was a decent way to end but thought there was so much more story line. Agatha and Dracula were very well done...

Definitely into cars! Thanks for the recommendation.

I also finished and was bummed too. It was a decent way to end but thought there was so much more story line. Agatha and Dracula were very well done...

Definitely into cars! Thanks for the recommendation.
That car show is a lot of fun. Learning the background of the drivers is really good too, lots of drama. Be sure to watch both seasons!

Started season 2 of Altered Carbon, takes some getting used to the new Kovacs, but its ok.

Started season 2 of Altered Carbon, takes some getting used to the new Kovacs, but its ok.
I'm looking forward to it, season 1 was awesome! I'm watching Broadchurch now. It's a British murder mystery and I think it ended 4 years ago but I am really enjoying it. THe plot is very detailed and the characters are very well developed.

There is a Korean series about zombies that's good and season 2 due out next month. It's called Kingdom if I remember right. Must see if you like zombies.

I’m rewatching season 1 to refresh my memory. I’m really bummed they don’t have the same Kovacs in season 2. I hate when they switch actors out. I hope the new guy is just as ripped. It’s rare an actor is in that kind of shape.

Not sure what all's been mentioned, but The last Kingdom is really good! Several bodybuilding & powerlifting movies added to my list, but haven't watched em yet.

Watching The Stranger now. Great series. I must be slow because this one still has me in the dark. I cant quite figure out the mystery of what is going on at the center of the plot. It does a great job of keeping you on the edge of your seat trying to figure out what's going on.

Watching The Stranger now. Great series. I must be slow because this one still has me in the dark. I cant quite figure out the mystery of what is going on at the center of the plot. It does a great job of keeping you on the edge of your seat trying to figure out what's going on.
The Stranger was fantastic! It definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat with plot twists but it does tie up all loose end by the series conclusion. No spoilers so watch the rest and enjoy!

Forgive me if I mentioned this already, but “suits” on amazon prime video is amazing. Top 3 shows I’ve seen, up there with breaking bad, sopranos, and bloodline. Oh and season 1 of true detective was a great first season. It’s a real shame they didn’t have Matt and Woody do season 2. Another one i enjoyed was longmire

I rewatched season 1 of ALTERED CARBON and just started season 2 last night. I’m glad his AI friend, Poe, is on season 2.

The Stranger was fantastic! It definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat with plot twists but it does tie up all loose end by the series conclusion. No spoilers so watch the rest and enjoy!
I concur, it was a great show. Worth watching.

Not sure what all's been mentioned, but The last Kingdom is really good! Several bodybuilding & powerlifting movies added to my list, but haven't watched em yet.
Loved this one as well, it was really well done.
Waiting for the next one apparently it's on HBO

I’m rewatching season 1 to refresh my memory. I’m really bummed they don’t have the same Kovacs in season 2. I hate when they switch actors out. I hope the new guy is just as ripped. It’s rare an actor is in that kind of shape.
You guys are in for a treat with Altered Carbon season 2. I'm going to re-watch season 1 before I make my OFFICIAL STATEMENT (lol) but I think its better than season 1.

And don't worry about the re-sleeve...its all going to please you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear