over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

This maybe on an earlier page, but The Messiah was really good. Started Zero Zero Zero on Amazon Prime last night, interesting.

Next Thursday:

Altered Carbon: Resleeved

Just when I was about to go to bed...

Just a thread to share some shows with others who might not be aware of the great shows they are missing.

I am currently watching Shameless and can just not stop watching it. Don't watch it with the kiddos around though, lots of boobs, drugs, alcohol, violence and sex scenes (some gay).
The tiger King. What a FN train reck. Me and the wife binged it start to finish...

Wife and I have been watching The Blacklist, we've gotten through the first 3 seasons already, working on the 4th lol.

First season of Altered Carbon was amazingly good. Second season sucked ASS.

Binged October Faction. Started off great and interesting. Then it got so in your face with PC. I mean every couple was bi racial and the gay factor was off the charts. The monsters were actually more believable.

I got super into All American last night
About a kid from Crenshaw who goes to play football for a hs in Beverly Hills

Man, now Netflix is ate up! Too much load apparently, with everyone home from virus. People not able to log in. Now they are talking about downgrading resolution, doubt we will get 4k now. I'll have to check tonight. I use dolby vision 4k. I'm watching hbo go now.

Tiger King. Best white trash extravaganza I have ever watched.
x 2! just when u think it cant get weirder, it gets weirder....u couldnt make up shit thats this good. it'd be hard to believe all that happened if there werent tons and tons of video proof. fuckin last episode was tough at the end with the animal shots.

Tiger King. Best white trash extravaganza I have ever watched.

lol, no shit about the WT mess, im on episode 4

x 2! just when u think it cant get weirder, it gets weirder....u couldnt make up shit thats this good. it'd be hard to believe all that happened if there werent tons and tons of video proof. fuckin last episode was tough at the end with the animal shots.

No lie . . . what a ‘shit show’. My wife told me about it ‘cause I like big cats. Like you
all said, you can’t make this stuff up. This place seems to be a lightning rod for every
piece of white trash (nothing against what trash) in the USA. It really does redefine
the meaning of word weird. I felt like taking a shower after watching it and I only made
it through episode 1. But I really liked seeing all the big cats, but feel sorry about their
conditions. (I'm not as 'zoo' fan.) Don’t think I will venture any further.

Too bad that The Magicians is not renewed for another season. Next week's episode is the last.

Been watching Tiger King since I saw this thread and I'm flabbergasted (don't know if that's a good or a bad thing lol). Literally all of the main characters are shady as fuck. White trash indeed but I find it very entertaining. It's sad for those animals to be living their lives locked up in cages though. I'm also surprised they aren't shut down by their local government?

Wife and I have been watching The Blacklist, we've gotten through the first 3 seasons already, working on the 4th lol.

First season of Altered Carbon was amazingly good. Second season sucked ASS.

That's what I was afraid of when I saw they switched from Joel Kinnaman to Anthony Mackie for season 2. I was a big fan of it in season 1 but I doubt I'll watch season 2.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131