over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Caught up on Ozarks, now I'm almost finished with season 3 of Breaking Bad. I'll have to look up Dead to Me. I can rip right through all these during this damn shut down.

Anyone watching Magic for Humans?
Lots of fun and I can watch with the wife without objections ;)

Anyone watching Magic for Humans?
Lots of fun and I can watch with the wife without objections ;)
Watched a couple, neat show. I also really like The Carbanaro Effect on TV. Ever see that one?

Bloodline is a ridiculous series I chewed through with the mrs. I really love it because I'm from south Florida but it really is just a sinisterly intoxicating story. Netflix original
Bloodline is an all time show. I don’t care what anyone says lol. That will have you glued to the tv

I just started last night the series Luna Nera, its Italian dubbed in English.

Seems good so far.

The Alienist: Angel of Darkness - Season 2 July 26

Finally getting around to watching The Punisher. I'm quite pleased. Currently on season 2

Whiskey

Uncut Gems (crazy)
The Eddy (great music)
The Victims Game (Japanese)
Off Camera with Sam Jones (interviews)
Black Mirror (mind bending)
Rectify (slow burn)
Magnolia (a favorite)
Criminal (any)
Into the Night (interesting concept)
Marriage Story (emotional)
Jackie Brown (plays now and again)
After Life (unexpectedly good)
A Most Violent Year (corruption)
Ex Machina (sci-fi)
Special Correspondents (off beat)

Just started a new series, Its a Showtime series, called The Affair. Its got 5 seasons and ended last year Just watched the First episode tonight. Very good, i think ill watch the whole thing. It got excellent reviews. The main character, Noah, is played by the main cop in the HBO series The Wire!

Jeffrey Epstein : Filthy Rich

Shows how the rich can get away with crime.

sneaky pete … Heisenberg is a real prick in that!! haha

Jeffrey Epstein : Filthy Rich

Shows how the rich can get away with crime.
That guy was such a dirtbag. He deserved a worse death.

Reactions: D2
Love your taste alfresco. Saw Uncut Gems in theater as I'm a big fan of the Safdie Brothers. Both were killing it in NYC when i was out there. If you haven't seen Good Time (think its on Netflix), that was there big movie before Uncut. Another NYC crazy epic. I also just watched one of their first indie hits Daddy Long Legs the other day.

Love Magnolia and The Master (also on Netflix). Im a huge Paul Thomas Anderson fan.

Btw, if you're a film guy and don't mind older stuff and/or foreign films, check out Criterion Channel.
Great streaming service with tons of classics. Just rewatched Stalker (Tarkovsky) if you've ever seen that.

Uncut Gems (crazy)
The Eddy (great music)
The Victims Game (Japanese)
Off Camera with Sam Jones (interviews)
Black Mirror (mind bending)
Rectify (slow burn)
Magnolia (a favorite)
Criminal (any)
Into the Night (interesting concept)
Marriage Story (emotional)
Jackie Brown (plays now and again)
After Life (unexpectedly good)
A Most Violent Year (corruption)
Ex Machina (sci-fi)
Special Correspondents (off beat)

Love your taste alfresco. Saw Uncut Gems in theater as I'm a big fan of the Safdie Brothers. Both were killing it in NYC when i was out there. If you haven't seen Good Time (think its on Netflix), that was there big movie before Uncut. Another NYC crazy epic. I also just watched one of their first indie hits Daddy Long Legs the other day.

Love Magnolia and The Master (also on Netflix). Im a huge Paul Thomas Anderson fan.

Btw, if you're a film guy and don't mind older stuff and/or foreign films, check out Criterion Channel.
Great streaming service with tons of classics. Just rewatched Stalker (Tarkovsky) if you've ever seen that.

The Master . . . could not get into it. I was even on set for some of the filming
(shot very close to where I live) and really like Paul Thomas Anderson and
Philip Seymour Hoffman and Joaquin Phoenix and Amy Adams. A dream cast
if there ever was one but it failed for me.

Will check out the others you mentioned. Thank you!

I have been watching and enjoying a lot of foreign movies and streaming. Once you get
used to the subtitles (I actually like them) it opens up another world of cinema and series's .

Reactions: D2
Safdie Bros. have a very interesting way of telling their stories through film. Their style is like as if someone stuck a camera somewhere and it just kept rolling on the characters. Not many pauses or implied events take place in their films. You see it all, including moments where it seems like not much is happening. I really enjoyed Uncut Gems and Good Time. All of their films have excellent scores as well.

I just finished watching Fauda. It's not something i'd typically go for but i got hooked. The dubbing was laughably cheesy at some points as well as a lot of the shootouts but what i really enjoyed was how the story isn't simply about a special ops task force. It's also a character study and is about the toll their jobs take on their personal lives and also gives you a glimpse into the never-ending conflict in between those two states. Is the portrayal fair? Probably not, but Israel definitely isn't portrayed as angels either. Some great performances in there if you can get past the dubbing.

Safdie Bros. have a very interesting way of telling their stories through film. Their style is like as if someone stuck a camera somewhere and it just kept rolling on the characters. Not many pauses or implied events take place in their films. You see it all, including moments where it seems like not much is happening. I really enjoyed Uncut Gems and Good Time. All of their films have excellent scores as well.

I just finished watching Fauda. It's not something i'd typically go for but i got hooked. The dubbing was laughably cheesy at some points as well as a lot of the shootouts but what i really enjoyed was how the story isn't simply about a special ops task force. It's also a character study and is about the toll their jobs take on their personal lives and also gives you a glimpse into the never-ending conflict in between those two states. Is the portrayal fair? Probably not, but Israel definitely isn't portrayed as angels either. Some great performances in there if you can get past the dubbing.

Yes on Safdie Bros and Fauda.

Why would you even consider a dubbed version of anything? Subtitles, once you get used to
them (takes time) is far superior, I don't even think about it now. I even run subtitles on some
Brit shows where the accent or the speech speed is too fast for my slow brain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131