over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Not sure if it's on Netflix but just started watching Yellowstone

I like western themes, I like the family theme, I like Kevin Costner but fuck is it convoluted for no reason......

It reminds of Sons of Anarchy, which I affectionately call Sons of Plot Holes, where they just keep throwing shit at you and over emphasizing individual stories instead of actually dealing with the meat of the plot that you care about then the individual stories they made so dramatic just shift on a dime like it was nothing and we're supposed to feel so invested in these individual characters because they are such "tortured souls" but really you just want to slap them in the face.

Oh your mom died and you blame yourself so you're self destructive but you're such a tough woman rah rah rah. You killed yourself and left your four kids as orphans but it was "sacrifice"....right. Oh they stole your land (try conquered) and you want it back.....boo hoo poor you. Just shit like that....last episode I watched they were introducing a blatantly lesbian couple for absolutely no reason like they really really wanted you to know they were lesbians as soon as you met them......yea took a break from it there as it seems to be becoming progressively more of a reach for cheap dramatics every episode. I believe this was the same episode the dumb bitch daughter put a gun to her head and told her brother that loss doesn't count because you have to "watch them die" which she repeated over and over.....wtf were they thinking.

Still going to watch it, again really into the whole western thing but kinda worried I'm going to get too invested and hate myself for watching it like Sons of Plot Holes.

BTW, If anybody lists "Cuties" I will reach a rusty butter knife through your screen and geld you for the greater good of society.

Cancelled my Netflix account. One reason... 'Cuties'

Another vote for Cobra Kai. I'm biased because of my age (I graduated high school in 84 which was when the original Karate Kid was released), but there were several truly LOL moments. But what I don't understand is why Ralph Machio seemingly didn't make an attempt to improve his physique.

Someone mentioned Daredevil. Pretty good so far. Cobrai Ki i enjoyed. I thinks in Prime but the series WW2 in the Pacific in color is fantastic.

surprisingly the Umbrella Academy is good.

Another vote for Cobra Kai. I'm biased because of my age (I graduated high school in 84 which was when the original Karate Kid was released), but there were several truly LOL moments. But what I don't understand is why Ralph Machio seemingly didn't make an attempt to improve his physique.

dude, that show is so f'n good!

I LOVED kobra kai. Loved it so much bought about three kobra kai t shirts off amazon last weekend lol.

We did just cancel netflix though this week.

I LOVED kobra kai. Loved it so much bought about three kobra kai t shirts off amazon last weekend lol.

We did just cancel netflix though this week.

Damn dude, now i want my own cobra kai teeshirts.

idont know if any of you haave watched the netflix documentary How to Fix a Drug Scandal. One word.....WOWZA!!!

My new one - "The Duchess"

It's british and fucking hilarious, netflix orginal.

Give it a go boys, it's so well written.

Cancelled Netflix due to the Cuties movie but was enjoying Cobra Kai.

Hannibal and Dracula were very good too.

My new one - "The Duchess"

It's british and fucking hilarious, netflix orginal.

Give it a go boys, it's so well written.

The Duchess? i am already imagining a snooty and funny show. ill have to give it a try.

Season 2, Criminal UK.

Mind bending, exposing, illusive, physiological and very well written and acted.

It is a part of a four part police procedural, i.e., interrogation that occurs in
situ, in four countries, four languages; native with subtitles; France, Germany and
Spain. I happen to like, even prefer subtitles, even when watching in English . . .
weird I know.

Season 1 is out in it's entirety, Season 2 is out but only the UK version. All
are great and not to me missed. So fun to see 'detainees' tie themselves up
with their shoelaces.

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear