over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Been catching up on The 100. I wasn't sold on it for the first season, but now that I'm 5 season deep, I'm pretty invested. So many great shows and so little time these days lol.

Been catching up on The 100. I wasn't sold on it for the first season, but now that I'm 5 season deep, I'm pretty invested. So many great shows and so little time these days lol.
The final season finished up the series a few weeks back. My daughter and I watched them all.

The final season finished up the series a few weeks back. My daughter and I watched them all.
Good to see your name again brotha! :).

My wife loves it so it's a plus. Typically one of us enjoys a show a lot more than the other. I watched a lot of This is Us with her, but didn't particularly look forward to it. This show has a little bit of everything.

On Netflix.

To the Lake.

A Russian production. Outstanding!

Enjoyed it. It was pretty good. I think I've seen everything good on Netflix (even foreign ones) and in the last couple months got bored (could just be my attention span due to dieting) and whenever I would start a show, I'd watch an episode or two, but would get bored of it. To The Lake was the first one in a while that I watched right through.

Just finished it. It is pretty good. Just started The Rain. Both dystopia stories. The Rain is Danish.

Another foreign series, The Barrier, looks good too. This is Spanish dystopia. Im going to wait to watch it until they have released all the episodes. The last is in December. 1st time I've seen this, they are releasing the episodes weekly so that you can't binge them all at once. Im not a fan of that!:cautious:

Also just started watching the Rain, I think I'm just on the second episode. So far so good, hopefully will keep my attention span.

Enjoyed it. It was pretty good. I think I've seen everything good on Netflix (even foreign ones) and in the last couple months got bored (could just be my attention span due to dieting) and whenever I would start a show, I'd watch an episode or two, but would get bored of it. To The Lake was the first one in a while that I watched right through.

Also just started watching the Rain, I think I'm just on the second episode. So far so good, hopefully will keep my attention span.
I think The Rain is a better than To The Lake. Both are good enough to hold my attention. The Rain gets better with each episode.

I looked up The Rain on Rottentomatoes.com and it got a good review for the first season but then really low for the next two. I will see how it goes.

Another really good series on Netflix that I really enjoyed was Away with Hillary Swank. Its about the first astronauts to do a mission to Mars. I dont understand why, but it got poor reviews. i really liked it, so you cant always go by reviews. https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/h...-showing-you-mars/ar-BB1adGDB?ocid=uxbndlbing It was not renewed for a 2nd season. People complained that half or more of Away took place on earth, and to me thats what made it so good. It offered a look at how the trip might affect the families of the astronauts.

Meanwhile the space flick Gravity with Sandra Bullock got rave reviews and even won some Oscars I think. I rented that movie on demand as was extremely disappointed and bored. I thought it was just horrible.

(edit)

I am watching primarily foreign language movies or series's now. I don't mind the subtitles
once I got used to them. I like the seeing how they make films in other countries and the
locations are usually cool too. The acting is usually good and the stories can be engaging.
I just got tired of the same 'ol shoot-um-up's or detective shows (shot is the US and US
made) although the British are among the best I think when it comes to that genre.

Oh . . . and I like hearing other languages too.

Just started The Queen's Gambit last night. Highly addictive for me.
Incredibly well done in every way, shape, and form. A must see.

Once again, you and I have similar taste in film/tv alfresco. I ran through that show QUICK.
Very addictive and a cool plot.

This is on Amazon Prime for free.
I'm 3 episodes in and recommend, so far. Very funny. Good fight scenes. All around a great piece of entertainment

Great Flemish series called Undercover, season 2 is now newly on. Im watching this right now and season 2 is good. Season 1 was very good. Not sure if season 2 will top it, but im not done yet.

Afterlife with Ricky Gervais is great on Netflix. I binge watched this one big time.

Similar type series called The Kominisky method with Alan Arkin and Michael Douglas is a lot of fun, and touching.

Thats next on my watch list.

Actually documentary series about Animals. They reduce stress very effective!

Afterlife with Ricky Gervais is great on Netflix. I binge watched this one big time.

If you‘re a fan of Ricky Gervais give „Derek“ a try - also brilliant show that really changes one‘s outlook on life in a positive way to an extent imo. Highly recommended.

Great Flemish series called Undercover, season 2 is now newly on. Im watching this right now and season 2 is good. Season 1 was very good. Not sure if season 2 will top it, but im not done yet.

Awesome! Didn't know they made season 2, I loved season 1. I know what I'm doing tonight :LOL:

Awesome! Didn't know they made season 2, I loved season 1. I know what I'm doing tonight :LOL:
Make sure you put the shows you like on your favorites list and keep them there. Right before a new season comes out you'll get an email notifying you. It helps me a lot.

Oh, and it also tells you when a new series comes on that is similar to other shows you've watched. Ive actually watched a few because of that, shows I probably wouldn't have tried.

I am enjoying Luna Nera.
It can be a bit sappy at times but not to the point that it ruins the overall experience.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear