over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

Amrican Gods! on Prime Video
Great book and the series is doing it rare justice!

I'm tellin' ya.....watch Bert Kreisher- "The Machine"! Even if you only watch the last 15 minutes instead of the whole hour....give it a watch. Bert ends up taking a trip to Russia when he is in college in the 90's. Russian mafia get paid to guard these college students. Bert tells the 10 or so Russian mafia guys
"I...Am The Machine!!! The mafia guys like him immediately, then Bert goes shot for shot with them until 4am drinking vodka. They now love Bert, and more drinking and shenanigans happen. If you need a laugh, give it a watch. Bert has 3 other stand-up performances/shows on Netflix. They are all very funny.

Loved Queen’s Gambit. Season 3 of Cobra Kai was good. Loving that show. Watching a show called Alice in Borderland now and really liking it as well.
Queen's Gambit was fantastic!!!

Can't wait to see the last season of Lost in Space.

If you are a Star Trek fan, Discovery was very nice too...

'WandaVision' Show Will Go Where Marvel Films Could Not

It's time to make first contact with NBC's brand-new genre series coming to the network this spring.

At a TCA panel Tuesday afternoon, NBC dropped a sneak peek at Debris, a UFO-based mystery/drama about an ominous alien wreckage strewn across the western hemisphere. The pieces start messing with the laws of physics in a way the human mind can barely comprehend. Our species just isn't ready for this tech and as a result, two agents (played by Jonathan Tucker and Riann Steele) from two different continents — and opposing mindsets — are tasked with recovering the splintered craft.

Described as a tantalizing mix of The X-Files and Men in Black, Debris was created by Almost Human's J.H. Wyman, who also serves as writer, executive producer, and showrunner. Watching the first footage, it's easy to see that Wyman learned a thing or two about delivering paranormal thrills from his time as an executive producer on Fringe.

NBC ordered the project to series last summer, making it the first pilot of 2020 to score a full season from the network. Luckily, the flagship episode had already finished most of its on-site production just prior to the lengthy shutdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Any remaining footage was filled in with temporary animation — a similar tactic used by The Blacklist's Season 7 finale.

Jason Hoffs, Jeff Vlaming, and Samantha Corbin-Miller are attached as executive producers on Debris, which is a co-production between Frequency Films (Wyman's production company) and Legendary Television, and Universal Television.

The close encounter begins on NBC on March 1.

Best I have seen lately:

1- Animal Kingdom. Fucking awesome
2- Ozark. Fucking awesome
3- Nightstalker. Fucking awesome

Best I have seen lately:

1- Animal Kingdom. Fucking awesome
2- Ozark. Fucking awesome
3- Nightstalker. Fucking awesome
Just started night stalker. Wild so far

Just started night stalker. Wild so far
Dude I literally lived in fear of the Nightstalker every day. I was living in OC, just South of all the LA murders and a bit north of the Mission Viejo attack. It was the summer of me going from JR to SR year in HS. I literally had bats, hammers, knives hidden all over my house. I was the only man in my house so it was up to me to protect my mom. It was hot and we had to sleep with the windows closed and doors shut/locked. In my entire life I have never seen one person terrorize an entire region as much as the Nightstalker did.

Dude I literally lived in fear of the Nightstalker every day. I was living in OC, just South of all the LA murders and a bit north of the Mission Viejo attack. It was the summer of me going from JR to SR year in HS. I literally had bats, hammers, knives hidden all over my house. I was the only man in my house so it was up to me to protect my mom. It was hot and we had to sleep with the windows closed and doors shut/locked. In my entire life I have never seen one person terrorize an entire region as much as the Nightstalker did.
I recall when Feinstein almost blew the case by divulging the sneaker prints of that pos to the public

**broken link removed**

The Sandman: Netflix Adaptation Casts Tom Sturridge, Gwendoline Christie And More

With the show shooting now, there’s a chance we could see something by the end of 2021, or perhaps more likely in 2022. In the meantime, Audible is currently adapting the comics in a massive multi-part audiobook production, with an epic cast including James McAvoy as Dream, Taron Egerton as John Constantine, Michael Sheen as Lucifer, and many more besides, adapted and directed by Dirk Maggs.

If you want to watch a realistic intense series, I recommend Fauda. Fauda means chaos. This is based on the conflict between Israel and Palestine. I just finished 2 seasons and getting ready to watch the third one.
This is a great series on HBO MAX .its an exclusive. Based on the real war.

The description of your lamentable experience reminds me of the 'Summer of Sam' film.
My father bought a Doberman because of the Nightstalker. I grew up with a tremendous pet and guard dog on account of the Richard Ramirez.

Making of a murderer! I’m kind of into the documentaries about serial killers for some reason just boggles my mind how they were able to do such things.

It's time to make first contact with NBC's brand-new genre series coming to the network this spring.

At a TCA panel Tuesday afternoon, NBC dropped a sneak peek at Debris, a UFO-based mystery/drama about an ominous alien wreckage strewn across the western hemisphere. The pieces start messing with the laws of physics in a way the human mind can barely comprehend. Our species just isn't ready for this tech and as a result, two agents (played by Jonathan Tucker and Riann Steele) from two different continents — and opposing mindsets — are tasked with recovering the splintered craft.

Described as a tantalizing mix of The X-Files and Men in Black, Debris was created by Almost Human's J.H. Wyman, who also serves as writer, executive producer, and showrunner. Watching the first footage, it's easy to see that Wyman learned a thing or two about delivering paranormal thrills from his time as an executive producer on Fringe.

NBC ordered the project to series last summer, making it the first pilot of 2020 to score a full season from the network. Luckily, the flagship episode had already finished most of its on-site production just prior to the lengthy shutdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Any remaining footage was filled in with temporary animation — a similar tactic used by The Blacklist's Season 7 finale.

Jason Hoffs, Jeff Vlaming, and Samantha Corbin-Miller are attached as executive producers on Debris, which is a co-production between Frequency Films (Wyman's production company) and Legendary Television, and Universal Television.

The close encounter begins on NBC on March 1.

That looks good, I like that actor in it from the Netflix MMA show and also from Justified. (Not sure of his name).
I like UFO related stuff, this should be fun.

Making of a murderer! I’m kind of into the documentaries about serial killers for some reason just boggles my mind how they were able to do such things.
They did Steven Avery wrong

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity