over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you watching on Netflix?

I just finished it. I thought it was good. Very different from a show like The Walking dead. I think the 2nd season was a lot better than the 1st season, so if someone watched the first season and wasnt thrilled, try the 1st two episodes and see what you think. The action is simply crazy! It makes me feel like it is a zombie reality show. Feels like its real and you are following around the people and watching what happens. You dont get to know the characters as well and they can die suddenly without warning! Very much realistic. There really isnt any characters that I like a lot either because they all seem to be out for themselves. Thats realistic too IMO. Big thumbs up on the 2nd season!

If you have a good home theater setup, it is in Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos! Sound is amazing. Planes flying overhead sound so real.
yeah i just got thru watching it tonight, idk i was thinking the first was a little better but honestly its been awhile so i would have to watch the first again, i definitely like the camera work and the way they did it, i agree the cant trust anyone factor is real, the last episode where mance was being chased by the zombies and kept fighting his way thru was pretty damn good, i thought he was done for a couple of times.

yeah i just got thru watching it tonight, idk i was thinking the first was a little better but honestly its been awhile so i would have to watch the first again, i definitely like the camera work and the way they did it, i agree the cant trust anyone factor is real, the last episode where mance was being chased by the zombies and kept fighting his way thru was pretty damn good, i thought he was done for a couple of times.
Yes, the chase scenes are amazing IMO. The season gets better and better with each episode IMO.

Agree. I thought the first season was much better...

Not that Season 2 wasn't good but I think I had too high expectations.

I just watched Infinite tonight. I liked it: a lot of action ( car chases, close combat, gunfights) and a fast pace. When it ended I realized that I wanted to see it again, which doesn't happen with movies I didn't enjoy.

For those of you who grew up in the 80's check out the Night Stalker. I was a kid who lived a few thousand miles away and I was making sure my windows were shut and locked!!

Fun short clip for fans of Breaking Bad.

What If...? | Official Trailer

I also thought first season was better. Second, just ok.
Both seasons are good IMO. I enjoyed season 2 more, by quite a lot.

I'm actually enjoying the show manifest on netflix quite a bit. I had zero expectations but it kind of hooked me. Forewarning...it's good but definitely more of a NBC or cable type of tv drama and not really a hardcore violence, boobs, etc. type of show lol. I'd almost compare it to something like the tv show Fringe.

I'm actually enjoying the show manifest on netflix quite a bit. I had zero expectations but it kind of hooked me. Forewarning...it's good but definitely more of a NBC or cable type of tv drama and not really a hardcore violence, boobs, etc. type of show lol. I'd almost compare it to something like the tv show Fringe.
It's not bad right.... I started losing interest in the second season mostly bc the dad is such a bad actor. I mean, no one really shines as far as acting goes in these types of made for tv dramas, but the guy just makes it hard to watch for me. Maybe I'll get back to it.

And...if they were to show boobs, I'd very much like to see the moms ;)

It's not bad right.... I started losing interest in the second season mostly bc the dad is such a bad actor. I mean, no one really shines as far as acting goes in these types of made for tv dramas, but the guy just makes it hard to watch for me. Maybe I'll get back to it.

And...if they were to show boobs, I'd very much like to see the moms ;)
Yeah for real the mom! I’m with you on that…even in season one I find him annoying. I wish the acting was literally just a notch better and it would improve the show quite a bit.

The Witcher: Season 2 Teaser Trailer

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner